www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

if slanger,kicker or flooder cant leave the room

Go down 
+5
gasolina12
cliff
Jame1
butterfly
happy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

if slanger,kicker or flooder cant leave the room Empty
PostSubject: if slanger,kicker or flooder cant leave the room   if slanger,kicker or flooder cant leave the room I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:30 pm

suppose 24 good users in a room doing chat quite nicely, at the time if a slanger/flooder/kicker enter the room, he can destroy the peace of the room alone.
24 users can’t stop him, why?
Because the 24 user can’t kick him out.
You can ask again why?
Because, when a user start a kick.. The slanger/kicker/flooder can easily leave the room within a second so all users can’t vote. He will not be kicked and he will enter again after kick finished. In this way he can continue slang/kick/flood. but the normal users cant kik one after another because of credit.
I have an idea to stop him.
My idea is: If mig33 make a rule like nobody can leave the room when a vote to kick him running then all the users of the room will get time to kick the slanger/kicker/flooder. Multi kickers will not get fun when kicking because normal user can kick him out easily. Just start kick and request your friends to vote.

what do you think about my idea?
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: if slanger,kicker or flooder cant leave the room   if slanger,kicker or flooder cant leave the room I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:06 pm

well,actually your suggestion is pretty cool,for the situation you mentioned above.but what if the scene in opposite way.. where in the flooder kicker and slanger occupied the room and every time they kick a good user and at the same time other user slanging room flooding,,can you imagine how the good user will suffer in room if he cant leave during that time.this is torturing, your giving the best shots for kickers to do his evil action of kiking everyone:lol: MySpace Graphics
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male

PostSubject: Re: if slanger,kicker or flooder cant leave the room   if slanger,kicker or flooder cant leave the room I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:54 pm

Sister.. that's what the kicker, slanger or flooders doing always you wrote up. They occupied occupied the room and kick/slang or flood.
When a multi kicker kick a normal user they always try to make him kicked and the kickers succesed most of the time. So there the normal user eventualy can do nothing. They can leave once or twice but that will not make any impact on the kickers kicking.
When a slanger or flooder do slang/flood they want slang/flood freely and safely. If the slanger/flooder start kick someone and the user leave the room that do not make any big impact on their slang/flood because if one user leave then they can slang/flood other users of the room. So in this situation too.. the other users eventualy can do nothing.
Now think about my idea again. What change can make my idea.
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: if slanger,kicker or flooder cant leave the room   if slanger,kicker or flooder cant leave the room I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:24 am

Nice thinking happy. But if they wana flood/slang/kick they will find various way to do that. But your idea is cool. Mig33 should take care about this. Keep sharing
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
cliff

cliff

Male
Number of posts : 67
Mig33 ID: : cliff.in.clouds
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: if slanger,kicker or flooder cant leave the room   if slanger,kicker or flooder cant leave the room I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 1:13 pm

Well Happy bro...i think ur suggestion is pretty well..bt i guezz no one is gettin d basic idea wot u want....well as u say dat d person whose kicking is currently in progress should b locked in rum...like say.."a vote to kick cliff.in.clouds is in progress,60 secs left...so cliff.in.clouds will get locked in d rum for nex 60 secs...if ppl kick him..he s out...or else if ppl dosent vote he can leave d rum on his wish after dat 60 secs anytime...in dat case happy bro i wanna say is...it will b a gud oppotunity for multi to kick innocents v easily..like butter said d sceane is always d reverse...still...mig can think about ur innovative idea n can do somethin wid some changes...anyways nice thoths bro..kip sharing..

if slanger,kicker or flooder cant leave the room Cif slanger,kicker or flooder cant leave the room Lif slanger,kicker or flooder cant leave the room Iif slanger,kicker or flooder cant leave the room Fif slanger,kicker or flooder cant leave the room F
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male

PostSubject: Re: if slanger,kicker or flooder cant leave the room   if slanger,kicker or flooder cant leave the room I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 1:39 pm

thanks cliff bro to explain my idea. Now all user can undertand easily. I want reply from all user of the forum.
Back to top Go down
gasolina12

gasolina12

Female
Number of posts : 20
Mig33 ID: : gasolina12 and perauand_bejadh
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: if slanger,kicker or flooder cant leave the room   if slanger,kicker or flooder cant leave the room I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 8:28 pm

I wiLL LeAvE RoOm silent
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/gasolina
sk1walker

sk1walker

Male
Number of posts : 130
Mig33 ID: : aldy_bgt
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: if slanger,kicker or flooder cant leave the room   if slanger,kicker or flooder cant leave the room I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 8:58 am

thats great idea, mail it to mig33 Smile
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/aldybgt
rahib07

rahib07

Male
Number of posts : 395
Mig33 ID: : rahib07
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: if slanger,kicker or flooder cant leave the room   if slanger,kicker or flooder cant leave the room I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:39 am

gasolina12 wrote:
I wiLL LeAvE RoOm silent
its great solution lol
Back to top Go down
http://mig33join.topic-board.com
rahib07

rahib07

Male
Number of posts : 395
Mig33 ID: : rahib07
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: if slanger,kicker or flooder cant leave the room   if slanger,kicker or flooder cant leave the room I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:41 am

nice thinking but multy kicker can kick innocent user easily after this rule.
Back to top Go down
http://mig33join.topic-board.com
happy
happy

Male

PostSubject: Re: if slanger,kicker or flooder cant leave the room   if slanger,kicker or flooder cant leave the room I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 2:35 am

Leaving room is not a solution. We should think positive. If good users leave room then why mig33 taking admin to control a room? And why we're discussing here? everything will be meaningless.
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: if slanger,kicker or flooder cant leave the room   if slanger,kicker or flooder cant leave the room I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:36 pm

Sad Sad Sad bro and sis i hate slangers/kickers/abusers/flooders and etc. all i did i left room

then i make a group chat with all of my friends Smile Smile ....................................... sunny start your day with with a smile Smile god bless you sunny
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male

PostSubject: Re: if slanger,kicker or flooder cant leave the room   if slanger,kicker or flooder cant leave the room I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 1:40 am

Mysterygirl you do good job leaving the room and making group chat with your friend. I request you to do one more good job.. Just call a admin after leave the room:P
Back to top Go down
h_e_a_r_tfelt

Male
Number of posts : 614
Mig33 ID: : h_e_a_r_tfelt
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: if slanger,kicker or flooder cant leave the room   if slanger,kicker or flooder cant leave the room I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 9:33 am

oh then it'll be easy to kick from phone too.it's a bit slow kick when a kicker use mobile phone.and the user can leave easily.i don't like this idea.but thanks for sharing.keep on sharing what you think.happy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if slanger,kicker or flooder cant leave the room   if slanger,kicker or flooder cant leave the room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

if slanger,kicker or flooder cant leave the room
Page 1 of 1