www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

mig33 Board of Directors Joining

Go down 
+2
rahib07
Jame1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

mig33  Board of Directors Joining Empty
PostSubject: mig33 Board of Directors Joining   mig33  Board of Directors Joining I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 1:43 pm

Richard Yanowitch, Veteran Silicon Valley Entrepreneur and Executive Joins mig33
Board of Directors
BURLINGAME, Calif. — April 7, 2008 – mig33, the global mobile social network, today announced
veteran Silicon Valley entrepreneur and executive, Richard Yanowitch, has joined the company’s Board
of Directors in the role of independent director. Yanowitch is CEO of The Entrepreneurs Group and was
previously a venture partner at Accel Partners.

Yanowitch has a proven track-record transforming early-stage companies into high-growth market
leaders, creating millions of customers, billions of dollars in revenue, and multiple-billions of dollars in
sustained shareholder value. He recently served as Vice Chairman of the NDS Group, a $700 million
market leader in digital media technologies, and as Senior Consultant to News Corporation, where he
reported to Chairman and CEO Rupert Murdoch.

“Richard has advised mig33 since we moved the company to the U.S. and we are very excited to have
him join the mig33 Board of Directors,” said Steven Goh, CEO and co-Founder of mig33. We are
leveraging his broad expertise in building successful start-ups to help us scale-up the many facets of our
rapidly growing company.”

Prior to NDS, Yanowitch served as Executive Vice President for internet services provider VeriSign,
where his team built numerous high-growth businesses and helped lead its international expansion.
Yanowitch also served as Vice President of Corporate Marketing for database provider Sybase, and was
Director of Strategic Marketing at UNIX operating system provider SCO, where he was lead negotiator for
a breakthrough licensing agreement and strategic investment with Microsoft. Previously, Yanowitch held
various sales, marketing and management positions with Digital Equipment Corporation and Lanier Harris
and served as entrepreneur-in-residence at the venture capital firm IVP.

“At The Entrepreneurs Group, we look for extraordinary entrepreneurs who have the vision to invent
game-changing technologies which open up massive new consumer markets. Our job is to help them
turn their vision into reality and support their companies in realizing their full potential,” said Yanowitch. “I
moved from an advisor to the Board of Directors because Steven Goh and mig33 have done a
remarkable job in harnessing the power of the Web for millions of new mobile users around the world.”
More than 11 million people in 200 countries around the globe have already signed on to the mig33 global
community, with its extraordinary mix of social networking and Internet communication services, including
chat, VoIP calls, instant messaging, e-mail, text messaging, photo sharing, and other social networking
features. Users are sending tens-of-millions of messages to one another using mig33, carrying their entire
social community with them wherever they go creating an instant global social network.
To learn more about mig33, visit www.mig33.com.

About mig33
mig33 is the award winning global mobile social network. Located in Burlingame, Calif., mig33 was
named DEMOGod at the fall 2007 DEMO Conference, and selected as the winner of Silicon Valley/San
Jose Business Journal's 2007 Emerging Technologies Awards in the category of Social Networking. With
more than 11 million global users already, mig33 offers mobile phone users the power of the Internet and
cost savings on VoIP calls, email, instant messaging, chat rooms, text messaging, profiles and photo
sharing. For more information, visit http://www.mig33.com

###

Amanda Sanyal
Amanda@sutherlandgold.com
650-520-5419

Last edited by vinay on Thu May 29, 2008 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : too big topic title)
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
rahib07

rahib07

Male
Number of posts : 395
Mig33 ID: : rahib07
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: mig33 Board of Directors Joining   mig33  Board of Directors Joining I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:47 am

its really helpful topic.keep sharing jame
Back to top Go down
http://mig33join.topic-board.com
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: mig33 Board of Directors Joining   mig33  Board of Directors Joining I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:09 pm

please move it to mig33 news and update section
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: mig33 Board of Directors Joining   mig33  Board of Directors Joining I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 9:32 pm

Ya jame bro.. It should be in news section.
Back to top Go down
h_e_a_r_tfelt

Male
Number of posts : 614
Mig33 ID: : h_e_a_r_tfelt
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: mig33 Board of Directors Joining   mig33  Board of Directors Joining I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 1:32 am

it's too heavy.i can't move it on my own Shocked
Back to top Go down
rahber

rahber

Male
Number of posts : 187
Mig33 ID: : death-desire
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: mig33 Board of Directors Joining   mig33  Board of Directors Joining I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 5:09 am

nice info thnx for sharing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.mig33pak.com
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Mig33 ID: : r.k.arif
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: mig33 Board of Directors Joining   mig33  Board of Directors Joining I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:34 pm

nyc @ helpfull
Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so my friend stay wasted all the time, and have the time of your life!
Back to top Go down
http://worldcyber.peperonity.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mig33 Board of Directors Joining   mig33  Board of Directors Joining I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mig33 Board of Directors Joining
Page 1 of 1