www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Users should some times show little patience during complaining about room

Go down 
+10
happy
rahber
lz.z
pink-jasmine
Forhad725
Phenom_
Jame1
butterfly
celeste
Brad
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Brad
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
Brad

Male
Number of posts : 41
Mig33 ID: : precious_pious
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Users should some times show little patience during complaining about room Empty
PostSubject: Users should some times show little patience during complaining about room   Users should some times show little patience during complaining about room I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:59 pm

Hello friends,i wana say somethng,sum tymes we got 2 may pvt frm ppl so we our cel ph0ne gets hangs,sec0ndly i wana say that when we cum after sum tyme then plz b patient too,becoz we ve already got many c0mplains ,and sometyme we have to be in 10rumz n we r there,so lets work together to have peace

staycool,stay save
Back to top Go down
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female
Number of posts : 883
Mig33 ID: : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Users should some times show little patience during complaining about room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Users should some times show little patience during complaining about room   Users should some times show little patience during complaining about room I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:47 pm

good topic bro pious.

honestly for one month that i started to work as room moderator i got a lot of threats coming from other users. due to business of moderation, private messages can't check immediately, imagine how many private messages do we have so sometimes late reply happened. definitely i read a phrase like this "admin help me, if you don't help me i will report you to mig33" Surprised they think's that they are the only uer in mig33 who need help and they think that their room is the one and only room that in trouble.Embarassed

so i'd like to say please extend our patience and be considerate.

thank's Smile
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Users should some times show little patience during complaining about room   Users should some times show little patience during complaining about room I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:50 pm

yes precious,,i am with you dear..we can always count on your help and admin are also human being.they are getting tired too...best of luck to all admins and i hope all chatters can understand.. Smile that we need to wait and have patience.

Users should some times show little patience during complaining about room 1
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Users should some times show little patience during complaining about room   Users should some times show little patience during complaining about room I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:13 pm

Yes you are right i agree with yoy both a often call ask-vinay to come in room and make peace in the room and he comes but never tell him hurry coz i know that admins are busy in moderate room so i keep patient agreement
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
Phenom_
Phenom_

Male
Number of posts : 740
Mig33 ID: : Phenom_

PostSubject: Re: Users should some times show little patience during complaining about room   Users should some times show little patience during complaining about room I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:39 pm

we understand bro....i hope all will follow your words.....

thanx for posting this nyc topic....
Back to top Go down
Forhad725

Forhad725

Male
Number of posts : 122
Mig33 ID: : Forhad725

PostSubject: Re: Users should some times show little patience during complaining about room   Users should some times show little patience during complaining about room I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:37 pm

Thanks admins for you usefull post ya so many user need help once time but when admin do there duty he try his/her best also other room
Back to top Go down
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 1220
Mig33 ID: : pink-jasmine
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Users should some times show little patience during complaining about room   Users should some times show little patience during complaining about room I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:31 am

yes it is true. We should patient if we really need help because admin moderate so many rooms at a time. so they also hard to organise each help of simple user.
If everyone need first and priority so who will be the last ???

If admin really can go, im sure they will go and help. And i can feel that many pvt admins in one times. so it is hard for admins to go and need time to do step by step.
And im appreciate It is just free of charge job but all admins try their best to do this works for all mig users.

Great job I love you
Back to top Go down
lz.z

lz.z

Female
Number of posts : 326
Mig33 ID: : lz.z ,cute_izna

PostSubject: Re: Users should some times show little patience during complaining about room   Users should some times show little patience during complaining about room I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:35 pm

Hmmm maybe thats the effect of adminship.So i think admin should be patient too.We all need u...
Users should some times show little patience during complaining about room Boss
Bt nw im confused by some admin.Although his id is green,when i take a pvt to ask help,there said nt online.Wht happen???Users should some times show little patience during complaining about room AskingBtw,do the best admins!
Back to top Go down
rahber

rahber

Male
Number of posts : 187
Mig33 ID: : death-desire
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Users should some times show little patience during complaining about room   Users should some times show little patience during complaining about room I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:47 pm

yeah nice topic ibi Razz thats y i dont really on one admin Neutral i just pvt alla dmin and say that if any admin free he/she cpomes otherwise we ourself solve it Razz have the ultimate way thnx to the bugs of mig33 :Peheh
Back to top Go down
http://www.mig33pak.com
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Users should some times show little patience during complaining about room   Users should some times show little patience during complaining about room I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:09 pm

Ya.. we should sometime be patient. We know admin doing their duty all the time and there're not sufficient admin in mig33. I think we don't have to wait after somedays if mig33 take more admin.
Back to top Go down
sk1walker

sk1walker

Male
Number of posts : 130
Mig33 ID: : aldy_bgt

PostSubject: Re: Users should some times show little patience during complaining about room   Users should some times show little patience during complaining about room I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 9:15 am

yeah admin hv lot of help request, just be patient or try request help to other admins
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/aldybgt
h_e_a_r_tfelt

Male
Number of posts : 614
Mig33 ID: : h_e_a_r_tfelt
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Users should some times show little patience during complaining about room   Users should some times show little patience during complaining about room I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 4:31 pm

you-all are right.sometimes they're very busy.i never disturb administrators Wink
Back to top Go down
avator301

avator301

Male
Number of posts : 245
Mig33 ID: : avator301
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Users should some times show little patience during complaining about room   Users should some times show little patience during complaining about room I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:37 am

I agree with u pious bro. Nice topic
Back to top Go down
dido101

dido101

Male
Number of posts : 466
Mig33 ID: : dido101
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Users should some times show little patience during complaining about room   Users should some times show little patience during complaining about room I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:21 pm

i agree with u admins 200%
but some admins are helpfull more their own friends more than the other normal users that they don't know Smile here the problem
THANKS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Users should some times show little patience during complaining about room   Users should some times show little patience during complaining about room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Users should some times show little patience during complaining about room
Page 1 of 1