www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

this bug of new version still not fixed

Go down 
+4
golden_soul_
Mysterygirl80
trojan.exe
happy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

this bug of new version still not fixed Empty
PostSubject: this bug of new version still not fixed   this bug of new version still not fixed I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:19 am

hi friends, new version sometime do not show the tab if we enter in any room and sometime it do not show the text if anybody come to our private. i found a way to be sure that you're having this problem or not. just go to chat room tab after login. if it retrieve room name at first chance then be sure that your tabs will not miss but if it stops when retrieving like the snapshot below then it is sure it will not show any recieved text.
this bug of new version still not fixed F_Screenshot0m_e2c5d11
hope mig33 team will solve this problem soon.
Back to top Go down
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male
Number of posts : 359
Mig33 ID: : topdawg04
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: this bug of new version still not fixed   this bug of new version still not fixed I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:32 am

As long as we keep lying and fooling them saying "wow this version rocks, blah blah blah" or "all bugs have been fixed" etc...They can't do anything. Thanks bro for bringing this up, i've tried but still no reply about it because i'm experiencing it too sometimes. Along with this one,
this bug of new version still not fixed Fuwdvn

almost each and everytime i have to login twice, the first time i get this connection error, then the second time i re-login it goes well...
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: this bug of new version still not fixed   this bug of new version still not fixed I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:59 am

same here trojan pare but since i cant upload snaps but thanks God you both uploaded this probs.Hope it will be fixed or else it takes time logging in scratch
Back to top Go down
golden_soul_
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
golden_soul_

Male
Number of posts : 769
Mig33 ID: : golden_soul_
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: this bug of new version still not fixed   this bug of new version still not fixed I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 12:51 pm

I have faced this type of problem yesterday.

I thought this is a network problem as my net was very bad yesterday.

The problem was when i wanted to enter a room and clicked, then intro message or text shown(which is shown before entering a room) but i was not in the room,then i clicked again same thing happened again.it happened thrice in a row , then i logged out and has come with another version.

I thought it was happened due to net problem,if it is a bug then its realy a big problem. Can anyone tell me in this case will my id enter to the room or not? Means users present in room will see my id entered the room or not?
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male

PostSubject: Re: this bug of new version still not fixed   this bug of new version still not fixed I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:06 pm

ya bro your id will be in the room and users will see your id but you wont see anything Surprised
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: this bug of new version still not fixed   this bug of new version still not fixed I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:04 pm

this is the problem i faced even in 3.5 version not only in new version.hope they can fix the bugs in all version.
Back to top Go down
blazing_richa
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
blazing_richa

Female
Number of posts : 1165
Mig33 ID: : misti_pratiti
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: this bug of new version still not fixed   this bug of new version still not fixed I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 8:20 pm

ya topdawg04 i faced this problem many times....
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Mig33 ID: : r.k.arif
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: this bug of new version still not fixed   this bug of new version still not fixed I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 10:18 pm

yeah still faceing problem with new version...tnx for sharing bro
Back to top Go down
http://worldcyber.peperonity.com
happy
happy

Male

PostSubject: Re: this bug of new version still not fixed   this bug of new version still not fixed I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:06 pm

this bug of new version still not fixed F_Screenshot0m_c03c99e
look at the snap, it shows whole my contact list when i try to invite anybody in group chat. it should show only online users.
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: this bug of new version still not fixed   this bug of new version still not fixed I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:10 pm

yeah new version get a lots of bug and still its missing contacts. and yeah happy bro you are right it shows all of our contacts.
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this bug of new version still not fixed   this bug of new version still not fixed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this bug of new version still not fixed
Page 1 of 1