www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEW mig33 rule!!! To disadvantage Users and Admins

Go down 
+5
blazing_richa
golden_soul_
r.k.arif
happy
trojan.exe
9 posters
AuthorMessage
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male
Number of posts : 359
Mig33 ID: : topdawg04
Registration date : 2008-05-17

NEW mig33 rule!!! To disadvantage Users and Admins Empty
PostSubject: NEW mig33 rule!!! To disadvantage Users and Admins   NEW mig33 rule!!! To disadvantage Users and Admins I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:45 pm

Now on mig33 if you accept a user adding you but not allow them to be on you list, they won't be able to see you online even if you didn't block them. So in order for a person to now see that you are online, you have to have them as contact not just accept without adding to your list.

Most admins use this method so that they don't jam their contact list. Now users won't be able to see which admins are online because of this new rule. I just wonder what was the real intention of this new method :? Because it aint benefiting anyone, not users, because they won't see which admin is online now, and it certainly won't benefit admins because they now have to jam their contact list with thousands of contacts, and some will be unable to login on mobile because it will download contacts until your network disconnects you. Great illogical work once again, mig33 team :?
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: NEW mig33 rule!!! To disadvantage Users and Admins   NEW mig33 rule!!! To disadvantage Users and Admins I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:25 pm

i dont know what is the advantages of this update. the most common prolem is not solved yet. a blocked user can still invite you in group chat if he is in your contact list. anyway.. thanks for the news bro..
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Mig33 ID: : r.k.arif
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: NEW mig33 rule!!! To disadvantage Users and Admins   NEW mig33 rule!!! To disadvantage Users and Admins I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 9:58 pm

tnx for the information bro..
Back to top Go down
http://worldcyber.peperonity.com
golden_soul_
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
golden_soul_

Male
Number of posts : 769
Mig33 ID: : golden_soul_
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: NEW mig33 rule!!! To disadvantage Users and Admins   NEW mig33 rule!!! To disadvantage Users and Admins I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:08 pm

Thanks trojan for the news

i think the advantage is given to admins,that is now they can come online mode and only their close friends can see them online. but the normal users will suffer a little bit here.it means there will be no value of adding an admin if he deletes your nick to make his list shorter.
as i am a normal user i did not like the new step much.
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male

PostSubject: Re: NEW mig33 rule!!! To disadvantage Users and Admins   NEW mig33 rule!!! To disadvantage Users and Admins I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:24 pm

i totaly agree with soul bro...now normal users cant ask for help if they get any prblm in room
Back to top Go down
blazing_richa
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
blazing_richa

Female
Number of posts : 1165
Mig33 ID: : misti_pratiti
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: NEW mig33 rule!!! To disadvantage Users and Admins   NEW mig33 rule!!! To disadvantage Users and Admins I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:28 pm

thnx for the info trojan
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: NEW mig33 rule!!! To disadvantage Users and Admins   NEW mig33 rule!!! To disadvantage Users and Admins I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:23 am

thanks for the information trojan

yeah well said goldy and also it will bring trouble to the normal user in room much more due to not in contact list and in my view it is not a good step by mig33.
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: NEW mig33 rule!!! To disadvantage Users and Admins   NEW mig33 rule!!! To disadvantage Users and Admins I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 4:58 pm

Is this fair for us users? confused it might be good for admins but how about us when we badly seeks for help? scratch
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male

PostSubject: Re: NEW mig33 rule!!! To disadvantage Users and Admins   NEW mig33 rule!!! To disadvantage Users and Admins I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 5:37 pm

and what about the marchants? their customers will not get marchants online if they do not keep them in their contact list... angry
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male

PostSubject: Re: NEW mig33 rule!!! To disadvantage Users and Admins   NEW mig33 rule!!! To disadvantage Users and Admins I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 7:18 pm

yeah gold bro i agree with u...mig33 shld change the rule.....it will make trouble...
Back to top Go down
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female
Number of posts : 883
Mig33 ID: : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: NEW mig33 rule!!! To disadvantage Users and Admins   NEW mig33 rule!!! To disadvantage Users and Admins I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 6:53 pm

this issue will be cleared soon so please be patience.

for the mean time please find an admin by existing trick which you can catch them by entering chat room and click private user then type the admin name.

we admins also in trouble if we did not minimize our contact list.

so please let us help to each other.

thank's
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male

PostSubject: Re: NEW mig33 rule!!! To disadvantage Users and Admins   NEW mig33 rule!!! To disadvantage Users and Admins I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:19 pm

celeste wrote:
for the mean time please find an admin by existing trick which you can catch them by entering chat room and click private user then type the admin name.

there are lots of admins.....up to 50....how we will that who is online....if we have to find who is online then we have to knock 50+ admin by that trick!!! wow!! just imagine...what a tough job it will be confused
Back to top Go down
golden_soul_
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
golden_soul_

Male
Number of posts : 769
Mig33 ID: : golden_soul_
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: NEW mig33 rule!!! To disadvantage Users and Admins   NEW mig33 rule!!! To disadvantage Users and Admins I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:07 am

Every thing has a good side and a bad side.

Today i knew my 1st friend in mig has deleted me from her contact list lol! as she was online in other's list but not in mine

it will help to know who is your real friend who is not but acts as a good friend Smile or does not like you Smile
Back to top Go down
nothingness

Female
Number of posts : 104
Mig33 ID: : lunacy_reloaded
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: NEW mig33 rule!!! To disadvantage Users and Admins   NEW mig33 rule!!! To disadvantage Users and Admins I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:38 am

Well its will be good update coz it can reduce ur list when u will come to know other person didnt add you.
Back to top Go down
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female
Number of posts : 883
Mig33 ID: : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: NEW mig33 rule!!! To disadvantage Users and Admins   NEW mig33 rule!!! To disadvantage Users and Admins I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:44 am

r.k.arif wrote:
celeste wrote:

there are lots of admins.....up to 50....how we will that who is online....if we have to find who is online then we have to knock 50+ admin by that trick!!! wow!! just imagine...what a tough job it will be confused
well bro there is no alternative way to find admins except that trick, anyway its just temporary. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: NEW mig33 rule!!! To disadvantage Users and Admins   NEW mig33 rule!!! To disadvantage Users and Admins I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:10 pm

but admin should get online or there was a topic posted by Happy that was about admin pack which will contain all admin id and than if user buy that pack they can get the list of online admin in user contact list. what do you say about it
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male

PostSubject: Re: NEW mig33 rule!!! To disadvantage Users and Admins   NEW mig33 rule!!! To disadvantage Users and Admins I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:49 pm

cool bro...mig33 can do busns with that also Razz
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male

PostSubject: Re: NEW mig33 rule!!! To disadvantage Users and Admins   NEW mig33 rule!!! To disadvantage Users and Admins I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:41 pm

if both you and your friend delete each others id from contact list and add again then the permission message will appear again. iron bro tested it with my id agreement

Last edited by happy on Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male

PostSubject: Re: NEW mig33 rule!!! To disadvantage Users and Admins   NEW mig33 rule!!! To disadvantage Users and Admins I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:58 pm

ho ok...tnx for the info happy bro celebrate
Back to top Go down
blazing_richa
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
blazing_richa

Female
Number of posts : 1165
Mig33 ID: : misti_pratiti
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: NEW mig33 rule!!! To disadvantage Users and Admins   NEW mig33 rule!!! To disadvantage Users and Admins I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:07 pm

thanks for info happy smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW mig33 rule!!! To disadvantage Users and Admins   NEW mig33 rule!!! To disadvantage Users and Admins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW mig33 rule!!! To disadvantage Users and Admins
Page 1 of 1