www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Western Union Instruction by pc-gan

Go down 
+3
blazing_richa
r.k.arif
happy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

New Western Union Instruction by pc-gan Empty
PostSubject: New Western Union Instruction by pc-gan   New Western Union Instruction by pc-gan I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:23 pm

hi frinds.. mig33 staff pc-gan posted some instructions about western union. here it is..
pc-gan wrote:
As usual, do your Western Union payment intent... did a test and this is what you will see...
Recipient:
Lisa Ling
City:
Burlingame, CA
USA
Your Name:
xxxx
Deposit Amount:
MYR$xxx
Go to a Western Union agent. Use the Green QuickCash form.
Pay the Western Union fee, usually USD$15.
Keep your receipt. We will send you an SMS when we have recharged your account.
We have found that person-to-person transfers are more reliable in most countries. Lisa Ling is acting as an agent of mig33 company.
*The amount credited into your account will vary depending on currency exchange.
Let me know if this method is better in your country!
and then she made it more clear ..
pc-gan wrote:
Also remember:
Once you have all the information, go to your nearest Western Union agent and fill in the GREEN form. Don't forget to bring Picture ID. You will need to write all the information on the GREEN form.

Give the money to the agent and they will print you a receipt with a 10 DIGIT MTCN NUMBER. It is important that you keep this MTCN NUMBER because you will need to give it to us to process.

Email merchant@mig33.com with your MTCN number, user name, full name, city and amount sent.

We will process your payment immediately and send you an SMS when we have credited your mig33 account.

Please keep your receipt as proof of payment as we may require it to further process your payment.

Last edited by happy on Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Mig33 ID: : r.k.arif
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: New Western Union Instruction by pc-gan   New Western Union Instruction by pc-gan I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:35 pm

tnx for the info happy bro agreement
Back to top Go down
http://worldcyber.peperonity.com
blazing_richa
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
blazing_richa

Female
Number of posts : 1165
Mig33 ID: : misti_pratiti
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: New Western Union Instruction by pc-gan   New Western Union Instruction by pc-gan I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:29 am

thnx for the info happy smile
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: New Western Union Instruction by pc-gan   New Western Union Instruction by pc-gan I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:57 pm

yeah they update it. thanks for tell us about pc-gans topic and the info happy brother
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: New Western Union Instruction by pc-gan   New Western Union Instruction by pc-gan I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 9:00 pm

thanks for the information happy bro..but not all branches of western union have the green quick cash form..only in the main branches of western union..i inquired about this in 3 branches in my city(phillipines)the form was not available they dont even know it..but one staff member asked the main branch in the capital city..they informed that the quick green cash will be available in the middle of january next year.. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
lz.z

lz.z

Female
Number of posts : 326
Mig33 ID: : lz.z ,cute_izna
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: New Western Union Instruction by pc-gan   New Western Union Instruction by pc-gan I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 11:14 pm

wow great info bro... it claer now. but in my contry, tax of western union is expansive Sad
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Western Union Instruction by pc-gan   New Western Union Instruction by pc-gan I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:00 pm

Recipient:
Lisa Ling
City:
Burlingame, CA
USA
Your Name:
xxxx
Deposit Amount:
MYR$xxx
Go to a Western Union agent. Use the Green QuickCash form.
Pay the Western Union fee, usually USD$15.

i suggest if migteam assigned another agent aside from lisa ling who will be base in asia...because the send charge in western union is high if you will send it to usa. hope mig team will hear this request.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: New Western Union Instruction by pc-gan   New Western Union Instruction by pc-gan I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 3:18 am

first western union is a great banking services as though as i used monthly there service as quick remmitance.There charge is so expensive and with a cut the more money you wanted to send via western union the more charges will add not fair scratch
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Western Union Instruction by pc-gan   New Western Union Instruction by pc-gan I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:53 am

Mysterygirl80 wrote:
first western union is a great banking services as though as i used monthly there service as quick remmitance.There charge is so expensive and with a cut the more money you wanted to send via western union the more charges will add not fair scratch

you are right mare..it is double the charge fee compared to bank to bank transfer.
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: New Western Union Instruction by pc-gan   New Western Union Instruction by pc-gan I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:03 am

is that so @mam pc is there any solution to minimized the charge what if we would like to try these green form? Is charged still same as we used in remmitances way?
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Western Union Instruction by pc-gan   New Western Union Instruction by pc-gan I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:11 am

Mysterygirl80 wrote:
is that so @mam pc is there any solution to minimized the charge what if we would like to try these green form? Is charged still same as we used in remmitances way?

here in ksa i found it that way mare..and quick green cash form has no difference in charge fee with other form you use..the charge is high if it is send to usa..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Western Union Instruction by pc-gan   New Western Union Instruction by pc-gan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Western Union Instruction by pc-gan
Page 1 of 1