www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Abuses against muslims in chatrooms

Go down 
+8
Mysterygirl80
celeste
goldenguy7
Bdboy33
Jame1
r.k.arif
sajith.xp.pk
rado4u
12 posters
AuthorMessage
rado4u

rado4u

Male
Number of posts : 64
Mig33 ID: : rado4u
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Abuses against muslims in chatrooms Empty
PostSubject: Abuses against muslims in chatrooms   Abuses against muslims in chatrooms I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:44 pm

Many times in our life and almost everyday in mig33 chatrooms also we encounter muslims and islam religiön are badly abused and muslims are called 'terrorists' and 'fundamentalists'.

Lemme clear this thing on my own persective and understanding level

Question is often hurled at Muslims,either directly or indirectly,during any discusi0n on religi0n or world affairs.Muslim stereotypes are perpetuated in every form of the media accompanied by gross misinformation about islam and muslims.In fact,such misinformation and false propaganda often leads to discrimination and acts of violence against muslims..

Let me analyze the allegation of "fundamentalism" and "terrorism"

1.Definatiön of the word "fundamentalist"

A fundamentalists is a person who follows and adhere to fundamentals of the doctrine or theory he is following.For a a person to be a gud doctor that i want to be,me shd knw,follow,and practise the fundamentals of medicine.In other words,i shd be a gud fundamentalist in field of medicine.For a person 2 b a gud scientist,he should know,follow and practise the fundamentals of science.Likewise to be a gud mathematicians

2.Not all "fundamentals" are same

one cnt paint ol fundamentalist wid same brush,1 cnt categorise ol fundamentalist as either gud or bad.Such a categorisation of any fundamentalist will depend upon the activity in whch he is fundamentalist.A fundamentalist robber or thief cause harm to society and is therefore undesirable.A fundamentalist doctor,on d other hand,benefits society and earns much respect

3.Be proud to be a muslim fundamentalist

A true muslim doesnt shy away from being a fundamentalist.I knw the fundamentals of islam are beneficial to humanity and the whole world.There is nt a single fundamentals of islam that causes harm or is against the interest of human race as a whole.Many ppl harbour misconception about islam and consider several teachngs to be unfair and improper.If one criticaly analyses the teachngs of islam with an open mind,one cnt escape the facts that islam is full of benefits both at individual and collective levels.

..4.Dictiönary meaning of the word "fundamentalist"

According to webster's dictiönary "fundamentalism" was a movement in american prostestanism that arose in the earlier part of 20th century.It was a reaction to modernism and stressed the infalliabity of the bible..According to oxford dictionary,'fundamentalism' means 'strict maintainence of ancient or fundamental doctrines of any religi0n especially islam'

Today the moment a person uses the word fundamentalist,he thinks of a muslim who is a terrorist.

5.Every muslims shd be a terrorist.

Every Muslim should be a terrorist.A terrorist is a person who causes terror.The moment a robber sees a policeman,he is terrified.A policeman is a terrorist for the robber.Similarly every muslims shd be a terrorist for the antisocial elements of society,such as thieves,dacoits and rapists.Whenever an anti-social elements sees a muslim,he shd be terrified.It is true that the word 'terrorist' is generally usd 4 a persn who causes terror among the comman ppl,bt a true muslim should only be a terrorist to selective people. I.e anti social elements,and nt to the comman innocent people.In fact a muslim should be a source of peace for the innocent people.. Smile

6.Different labels given to the same individual for the same action,i.e 'terrorist' and 'patriot'

Before india achieved independence 4m british rule,some freedom fighters of india who did not subscribe to non-violence were labelled as terrorist by the british government.The same individual have been lauded by us(indians) for the same activities and hailed as 'patriots'.Thus 2 diffrent labels have been gven to same ppl 4 d same set of acti0n.One is calling him a terrorist while the other is calling hm a patriot.Those who believed that britain had a right to rule over india called these people terrorists,while those who were of view that britain had no right to rule india called them 'patriots' and freedom fighters.

It is therefore important that before a pers0n is judged,he is given a fair hearing.Both sides of the argument should be heard,the situation should be analyzed,the reason and intention of the persön should be taken into account,and then the person can be judged accordingly.

7.Islam means peace

Islam is derived from the word 'salaam' which means peace.Its a religiön of peace whose fundamentals teach its followers to maintain and promote peace throughout the world.

8 ) Misconceptiön due to media

The comman misconcepti0n abt islam arise in the mind of majority of non-muslims,because they are cönstantly being bombarded with misinformatiön about islam.Internati0nal media is mainly cöntrolled by the western world,whether its international satellite channels,radio stations,news papers,magazines or books.Recently,the internet has becum a powerful medium of informatiö.Though it isnt controlld by anybody,one finds a large am0unt of virulent propaganda against islam on the internet.Of course,muslims tøo are utilising this tool to portray the right image of islam and muslims,but they are far behind as compared to the propaganda against islam.

Hope,one day all wud realise these realities,i gave my best try to present my own views .... Smile
Back to top Go down
sajith.xp.pk

sajith.xp.pk

Male
Number of posts : 93
Mig33 ID: : Sajith.xp.pk
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Abuses against muslims in chatrooms   Abuses against muslims in chatrooms I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:04 pm

I also see some abusers doing this bad in UK-london room at 2008-OCT-22 , 10.30pm
:s :s :s

everyone should respect to every religions...

if anyone abusing to any religion, we can think about his character.... :s
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Mig33 ID: : r.k.arif
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Abuses against muslims in chatrooms   Abuses against muslims in chatrooms I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:07 pm

god will punish them if any1 do this kind of things angry
Back to top Go down
http://worldcyber.peperonity.com
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Abuses against muslims in chatrooms   Abuses against muslims in chatrooms I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:45 pm

yeah i also see this in many rooms that many user are abusing relegion but thats not good hope they will understand the real meaning of relegion. and mig33 should punish them. and admin should ban those abuser who abuse relegion specially islam. and many time many ser are abusing other relegion but i really dont like this
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
rado4u

rado4u

Male
Number of posts : 64
Mig33 ID: : rado4u
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Abuses against muslims in chatrooms   Abuses against muslims in chatrooms I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 12:22 am

lol,right now also abusing cntinuing in indians only.And out of around 40 admins that are added in my spy id,non are online
Back to top Go down
Bdboy33

Male
Number of posts : 265
Mig33 ID: : Bdboy33
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Abuses against muslims in chatrooms   Abuses against muslims in chatrooms I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 1:10 am

Thnx 4 sharing bro. U absulitly ryt bro. Bst of luck
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Mig33 ID: : r.k.arif
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Abuses against muslims in chatrooms   Abuses against muslims in chatrooms I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:30 am

religion shldnt come in abusing....religions r holy thngs for every1...if any love GOD then he/she shld recpect every religions....im muslim thats y i will only recpect only muslim....thats nt ryt...plz ppl dont do it.....
Back to top Go down
http://worldcyber.peperonity.com
goldenguy7

goldenguy7

Male
Number of posts : 90
Mig33 ID: : goldenguy7
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Abuses against muslims in chatrooms   Abuses against muslims in chatrooms I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:32 am

angry its not only muslim n islam bashin bro....i have seen many otha kinds f abuse too
kashmir-india, india-pakistan, hindu-muslim, sunni vs shia, america vs iran, nd so on........
ur post seems 2 have lot f zakir naik impact Razz
Nyc post but wd have been more nyc if all opinion was ur original.....anyways Smile
Back to top Go down
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female
Number of posts : 883
Mig33 ID: : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Abuses against muslims in chatrooms   Abuses against muslims in chatrooms I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:52 pm

i don't know why some users bring religions to discuss into chat rooms, in the middle of their discussion others are commenting something which is start to create trouble.

we just have one creator, only in beliefs that people makes different.

let's respect everyone's religion, its either muslim, christians, hindu ..etc.
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Abuses against muslims in chatrooms   Abuses against muslims in chatrooms I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 3:35 pm

@rado its not only muslim been abused in some talks i rather says in same lines others so called "muslim" also abused.But to why our religions and beliefs are been questions into several talks?What if we just chat into right conduct that we cant hurts anyone's own beliefs but rather to respect it.We dont have any rights to judge by any means only God has the great authority
Back to top Go down
Genie_in.a_bottle
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
Genie_in.a_bottle

Female
Number of posts : 626
Mig33 ID: : Genie_in.a_bottle
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Abuses against muslims in chatrooms   Abuses against muslims in chatrooms I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 9:40 am

they really annoy,maybe they have no religion Question Question Question Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
net-trap

net-trap

Male
Number of posts : 56
Mig33 ID: : net-trap , ifj
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Abuses against muslims in chatrooms   Abuses against muslims in chatrooms I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 11:59 am

i also face even often see this type of slangers in room,,

they don't have brain i think,cause we all request them nicely not to do such bad things,
but still they do!!
Brainless. .
Back to top Go down
floriage

floriage

Male
Number of posts : 44
Mig33 ID: : floriage
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Abuses against muslims in chatrooms   Abuses against muslims in chatrooms I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:21 pm

hi Bro my view upon that very point differs from you.i think its not because they slang its only because they want to trouble us by their bad behaviour, attitude.whenever they come in between us they start abusing, slanging etxectra..
The abusers have only one intension to make others feel hurt nothing els.they comment upon every religion hindu/muslim/christ/others...
I just wanna suggest there is no need to care for them. The best way to abuse is just to ignore him/her. So don't care for bad things..
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Abuses against muslims in chatrooms   Abuses against muslims in chatrooms I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:27 pm

this kind of abuse are very common in any rooms there are people who are often use religion to offened anyone ..this people are atheist who dont respect or recognize religion at all...its shows how they brought up ..such type of behaviour are learned from their own home..it hurts when some people abused our religion..but no one can stop them they are borned as abuser so we better ignore them.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abuses against muslims in chatrooms   Abuses against muslims in chatrooms I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abuses against muslims in chatrooms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.my-mig33.com :: General Mig33 Discussion :: Mig33 Talk-
Jump to: