www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have a question and it was posted before

Go down 
+4
Mysterygirl80
r.k.arif
happy
Jame1
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

I have a question and it was posted before Empty
PostSubject: I have a question and it was posted before   I have a question and it was posted before I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:16 pm

Please read this notification i find it on wap.mig33.com/expiry

Update: Change to Terms and Conditions - Credit Expiry

Quote :
Currently, unused credits in inactive accounts expire after 30 days.
From 30 October 2008 GMT, unused credits over 90 days old, will expire. New credits purchased will expire only if they are unused after 90 days. As you use or trade credits, the oldest credits will be used first. This applies to both free and paid credits.

For example - On 31 July you have a balance of $3 and use $1 in August. Next purchase of $5 is done 30 September. At 30 October (90 days later), your balance is the $5 you purchased in September. The remaining $2 from August is expired.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us on contact@mig33.com

For active merchants and partners only, we will work to ensure this will not affect your business and sales. To make sure that your accounts are exempted, please email merchant@mig33.com to discuss more.

For the updated Terms and Conditions, see website www.mig33.com/termsconditions

Please email contact@mig33.com, with further questions.

now i have some doubt about this notice that is

supose i have 100 bdt in my account and i use 80 bdt in this month and i have left 20 bdt so will it expire at 31st october ? or after 90 days ? if i use 1 bdt of rest 20 bdt within 90 days than my 19 bdt will expire after 90 day alhtough i use credits?

on other hand i hear from many user that if we use our credits than it will not expire i mean if we use a little within 90 days than out rest credits will not expire. or if we use or not our credit will expire?

i am asking this question because of new notice of mig33 it was different before than i post it today in topic. so please explain more.

thank you all
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: I have a question and it was posted before   I have a question and it was posted before I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 1:13 pm

if you do not use any of your credits within 90days then all credits will expire. Suppose you've 10bdt and you used 1bdt today so the rest 9bdt is safe for 90days which will be count from today.
now if you use more 1bdt after 89days then you will get more 90days Very Happy
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Mig33 ID: : r.k.arif
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: I have a question and it was posted before   I have a question and it was posted before I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 1:18 pm

yah happy bro u r ryt..
Back to top Go down
http://worldcyber.peperonity.com
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: I have a question and it was posted before   I have a question and it was posted before I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 1:35 pm

Code:
 unused credits over 90days old will expire.New credits purchased will expires ONLY IF THEY ARE UNSUSED after 90days.
jame it is clear only if UNUSED.If u use your credits with that set days it means it will not expired. Very Happy thanks for updating us
Back to top Go down
sajith.xp.pk

sajith.xp.pk

Male
Number of posts : 93
Mig33 ID: : Sajith.xp.pk
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: I have a question and it was posted before   I have a question and it was posted before I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 2:29 pm

thanks happy, I also had this problem but, now I got the answer clearly.
thank you bro.
Back to top Go down
golden_soul_
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
golden_soul_

Male
Number of posts : 769
Mig33 ID: : golden_soul_
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: I have a question and it was posted before   I have a question and it was posted before I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:40 pm

Thanks Happy for clearing it and yes only usused credits will be expired after 90 days.
Back to top Go down
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 1220
Mig33 ID: : pink-jasmine
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: I have a question and it was posted before   I have a question and it was posted before I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:20 pm

yes happy give clear answer Very Happy
Thanks
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male

PostSubject: Re: I have a question and it was posted before   I have a question and it was posted before I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:39 am

one of mig33 staff replyed a similar question as this topic in a mig33 related forum to clear the confusion that all credits will be expired after 90days of buying. that mean if you buy 10bdt on 1st january and buy 10bdt on 20th january then your first 10bdt will expire on 30th march and second 10bdt will expire on 19th april.
Back to top Go down
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male
Number of posts : 359
Mig33 ID: : topdawg04
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: I have a question and it was posted before   I have a question and it was posted before I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:28 am

In a nutshell this means, whatever amount of credit you buy from mig33, you must use and finish it all within 3 months or the remainder/unused credit will expire. Thats just plain theft, the credit is no longer theirs when we paid for it and they can't tell us how and when to use it.
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male

PostSubject: Re: I have a question and it was posted before   I have a question and it was posted before I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:44 am

ya why will we give them back the credits which we bought from them?
Back to top Go down
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male
Number of posts : 359
Mig33 ID: : topdawg04
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: I have a question and it was posted before   I have a question and it was posted before I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:11 pm

Why buy in the first place if we gonna be told how to use it?
Is it their money that we used to buy the credit?
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: I have a question and it was posted before   I have a question and it was posted before I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 7:17 pm

thats how business works.By this and that.They know how it will profit.Thats business scratch
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Mig33 ID: : r.k.arif
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: I have a question and it was posted before   I have a question and it was posted before I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 7:47 pm

yeah sis u r ryt angry
Back to top Go down
http://worldcyber.peperonity.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a question and it was posted before   I have a question and it was posted before I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a question and it was posted before
Page 1 of 1