www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Issues... (by sspidey)

Go down 
+4
Mysterygirl80
golden_soul_
pink-jasmine
Restless_flame
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Restless_flame

Restless_flame

Male
Number of posts : 282
Mig33 ID: : Restless_flame
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Issues... (by sspidey) Empty
PostSubject: Issues... (by sspidey)   Issues... (by sspidey) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:10 am

sspidey wrote:

Hi all,

There has been a lot of negative perception about some mig33 staff at the moment and I wish to stress here that some of them are ridiculously crazy. Claims about some mig33 team members are protecting some admins are just baseless. We've got a lot of other important things to take care of than doing this. But the sad (and sometimes funny) thing is some of you guys actually believe them and that is why I feel I need to correct this whole misperception and ill feeling towards mig33 team.

Like in politics, perception is always more important that reality. And to some people, their own perception is the reality. Gossips and negative stories always catches the attention.The more controversial it is, the better.

Anyways, back to the topic. Razz
On admins, please always remember that mig33 admins were appointed by mig33 team and not the other way round. My point here is, there is simply no reason for us to favour or being bias to certain admin(s). Any admin can be demoted any time if proven to be guilty.

Regarding admin demotion, please understand that we do not simply demote an admin without proper checks. Demotion has always been controversial. Nobody likes to be demoted. Remember that we always check on our admins from time to time to make sure that they're doing the right thing.

My last point here is, we want you all to know that we're working hard to ensure that you all have a great time with mig33. And that is why any complaint on new form of multikicking, flooding or other form of chat abuse, will be dealt with immediately.

Let me update again some of our recent and latest updates.
1. The so-called "super flooding" is fixed. (But I'm sure some smart users out there will always find of new ways to abuse or flood)
2. NEW: We have blocked unauth users from private chatting people not on their friend list. This will hopefully stop private chat flooding from unknown user.
3. More to come!

Lastly, I know this sounds cliche but I just have to say it. mig33 new version is coming out real soon. There are a lot more things for you guys to play with. Very Happy

I would expect some sspidey-bashing again here (I hope I'm wrong Razz ) , but please be rational and productive.

Happy migging. Smile

Regards,
sspidey
Back to top Go down
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 1220
Mig33 ID: : pink-jasmine
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Issues... (by sspidey)   Issues... (by sspidey) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:59 am

Thanks for your information flame bro Smile
Back to top Go down
golden_soul_
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
golden_soul_

Male
Number of posts : 769
Mig33 ID: : golden_soul_
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Issues... (by sspidey)   Issues... (by sspidey) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:24 am

Thanks restless flame for informing about Sspidey's speeches.

And thanks to him for taking action against flooding and multi kicking.

Also thanks to him for making clear admin issues.
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Issues... (by sspidey)   Issues... (by sspidey) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:47 am

and hopefully our complaints will be responded ASAP!Not like as it took many days or months.And the reply email is not what we expected for.Anyhow thanks sspidey and thats what we users of mig33 aim for.God bless I love you
Back to top Go down
blazing_richa
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
blazing_richa

Female
Number of posts : 1165
Mig33 ID: : misti_pratiti
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Issues... (by sspidey)   Issues... (by sspidey) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:25 pm

thanks for the info flame.. nd thnx to migstuf I love you
Back to top Go down
Bdboy33

Male
Number of posts : 265
Mig33 ID: : Bdboy33
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Issues... (by sspidey)   Issues... (by sspidey) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:36 pm

Thnx for the informatn bro. Keep sharing latest news abt mig33. God bless al
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Mig33 ID: : r.k.arif
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Issues... (by sspidey)   Issues... (by sspidey) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:36 pm

realy nyc info keep it up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://worldcyber.peperonity.com
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Issues... (by sspidey)   Issues... (by sspidey) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:07 pm

thanks for share it with us Restless_flame and thanks sspidey to let us know about this
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Issues... (by sspidey)   Issues... (by sspidey) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Issues... (by sspidey)
Page 1 of 1