www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

kicked by stylish_dapper

Go down 
+10
trojan.exe
golden_soul_
pink-jasmine
blazing_richa
Jame1
happy
Brad
r.k.arif
magic_cupid
butterfly
14 posters
AuthorMessage
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

kicked by stylish_dapper Empty
PostSubject: kicked by stylish_dapper   kicked by stylish_dapper I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:32 pm

hello friends..
want to share with you what happend to me in morning when i just entered in I am alone room..i said salam after a blink of an eye i saw im no longer in the chat room reasoned was i got kicked by new admin..stylish_dapper..when i private him to ask why i got kicked he blocked me..without saying any words. he was given the power to be admin to implement peace in room not to kicked innocent chatters..or i shall conclude that a new corrupted admin is born..this is just beginning of mis use of his power im sure alot of chatters will suffer with the abuse of admin power given to this wrong person stylish_dapper..a piece of advise to you man..dont be so excited in putting your power into practice..u might lost it half way..
Laughing Laughing

kicked by stylish_dapper 2uft5p5

kicked by stylish_dapper 2vbvkgm
Back to top Go down
magic_cupid

magic_cupid

Male
Number of posts : 710
Mig33 ID: : magic_cupid
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: kicked by stylish_dapper   kicked by stylish_dapper I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:40 pm

yeah that alway happen at every one some admin just be proud coz they have the power they think that they can kick other easy and without any problem. this just a new born admin but what he have done was again the rule of admin.

the corruption of admin now has been grow from day to day if it still be like that i definitely know that many users will left from mig.

i have seen that mig33 team has demote some good admin and keep the bad admin like that also some new admin can be get that rank coz they are the friend of an old admin so he can be easyly get this rank.

if i know i never saw the name of the new admin in any forum, so why they can easy to be admin ? so it definetely unfair for some good users that have try very much...... Evil or Very Mad Wink
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Mig33 ID: : r.k.arif
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: kicked by stylish_dapper   kicked by stylish_dapper I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:46 pm

Sis mail to mig33 team...they shld how nya admins they selected
Back to top Go down
http://worldcyber.peperonity.com
Brad
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
Brad

Male
Number of posts : 41
Mig33 ID: : precious_pious
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: kicked by stylish_dapper   kicked by stylish_dapper I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:26 pm

Lol,butter,they didnt know u were a forum member,if they know you were,then she won't dare to kick you,i wonder why innocents are being kicked out :s,well thats her rudness against normal user,so what can we expect more from her,well butter don't worry,everything will be fine.Btw,that id looks cool! How did you get it :p?
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: kicked by stylish_dapper   kicked by stylish_dapper I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:03 pm

after the demotion of corrupted admins i can say with guaranty that there is no place in mig33 for this type of admin who misuse power by kicking innocent users.
me too went to his private when he kicked you but he didn't reply anything about the kick. we all should mail it to mig33. surely they will investigate the matter and you will get justice.
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: kicked by stylish_dapper   kicked by stylish_dapper I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:44 pm

strange admin kicking user without any warning if they(user) did wrong . it would be better if our forum admin talk with him and deal this missuse of power to mig33 team
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
blazing_richa
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
blazing_richa

Female
Number of posts : 1165
Mig33 ID: : misti_pratiti
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: kicked by stylish_dapper   kicked by stylish_dapper I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:52 pm

sometimes admin kiked out wiout any reason afterthat when u ask to admin either he/she[admin] dnt tel anything or a simple thing Block...anyways fly sis u have to mail to mig33 team
Back to top Go down
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 1220
Mig33 ID: : pink-jasmine
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: kicked by stylish_dapper   kicked by stylish_dapper I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:10 pm

The worst thing in mig is admins kick user without any reason.
I wonder what are the job of Admins ?? Kicked innocents User and Look multi abuse decent chartter ??

I got experience of admins look abuser slange me in room. And he said he dont see abuser slange me Razz Blind admin.

Sis butt pls send to mig33.

New admins pls learn how to be admins first Razz
Kindly do proper job or need to train works Razz

Thanks

Back to top Go down
golden_soul_
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
golden_soul_

Male
Number of posts : 769
Mig33 ID: : golden_soul_
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: kicked by stylish_dapper   kicked by stylish_dapper I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:06 am

I dont want to say much things, just want to say

i am totaly disappointed with the performance of newly selected admins this time they are not much helpful and expert, except- lil_match_gal,misteriouscute and radixal.
Back to top Go down
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male
Number of posts : 359
Mig33 ID: : topdawg04
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: kicked by stylish_dapper   kicked by stylish_dapper I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:15 am

Its kind of sad now that its this easy for admins to kick innocent users, they know nothing will be done. Mig33 team now has accepted and tolerates such behaviour from admins. Admins first, then users next.

Is this the environment we supposed to be chatting in? And some of them have the nerve to say we always criticize admins but then what do people expect when we get this kind of treatment. Do such people like this admin even know the meaning of the word "moderate" or "maintain order" because it seems like he's the one opposing those things by his actions. It myt probably be possible that he got this adminship for being a merchant or having good relations with someone, obviously a worth deserving admin would've have spared time to explain and rectify his mistake. His approach is one of an arrogant and cocky human being. Its quite disappointing and everytime issues like this arise, our voices fall on deaf ears. They demote worthy admins for being inactive and keep abusive admins who kick normal innocent users. Its such a shame the way they are defaming mig33.
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: kicked by stylish_dapper   kicked by stylish_dapper I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:57 pm

reasons i lost my faith to some admins who are misusing there power or else his just excited to kick.but so shame Mad
Back to top Go down
princes_anushka

Female
Number of posts : 72
Mig33 ID: : princes_anushka
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: kicked by stylish_dapper   kicked by stylish_dapper I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 4:15 pm

if u get kiked by that kiker.............go nd kik his head
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female

PostSubject: Re: kicked by stylish_dapper   kicked by stylish_dapper I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 4:39 pm

princes_anushka wrote:
if u get kiked by that kiker.............go nd kik his head
lol sis his not a kicker unfortunately an admin who kicks innocent user Mad
Back to top Go down
iron_storm

iron_storm

Male
Number of posts : 212
Mig33 ID: : iron_storm
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: kicked by stylish_dapper   kicked by stylish_dapper I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:14 pm

golden_soul_ wrote:
I dont want to say much things, just want to say

i am totaly disappointed with the performance of newly selected admins this time they are not much helpful

here i'd lyk to include mr naga70(merchant id) aka kndkingz(admin id),im also bitterly dissapointed with this new guy,couple of days ago i asked for help to him in UK-London chat room as there was some evil multi kickers causing severe disturbance by flooding and kicking innocents,I was very much upset to see that,finding no other way,i pvtd naga70 for assistance and u know what was his response? Surprised he replied he was no longer on admin post,lol when the true fact is that he changed his admin id from naga70 to kndkingz which i later came to know from tanto and starvinsky,this is really so dissapointing that some newly selected admins are not willing to assit us,what they do is just moderating chat rooms upto their choice,if their mentality is like that what more good you and i can expect from them???Nothing...

Recently i also got kicked by nikshay from indians only room as his cell phone got hanged suddenly and i got kicked by mistake,afta some tym he came to my pvt and said sorry for the mistake kick with heavy heart and i didnt react a bit negative i just accepted his apology with smile on my face.Nikhay_ you have my full support and greatest respect my dear,i wish if all the new comers were like you... Coz They have still more to learn...

@butterfly,i feel so sowi for what happened to you, just can hope your chat log history will be cleared and refreshed in no time......
Back to top Go down
Phenom_
Phenom_

Male
Number of posts : 740
Mig33 ID: : Phenom_
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: kicked by stylish_dapper   kicked by stylish_dapper I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:01 am

lol this new selected admin stylish_dapper has already started to misuse her admin power,
well i am really much disappointed at his attitude and activities,

whats the use of these kind of admins who kicks decents user without any reason and block them in pvt..

I think new admins are still in trial so butter send those snaps to mig33team.Surely she will get a warn for this.

Last edited by Phenom_ on Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female

PostSubject: Re: kicked by stylish_dapper   kicked by stylish_dapper I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 3:24 am

thanks guys for the support this kind of malicious act from an admin like stylish should not be tolerated..mig should condemn this such an idiot act done by this newly selected admin..any way i already sent my complaint to mig hope to get an answer from them..
Back to top Go down
iron_storm

iron_storm

Male
Number of posts : 212
Mig33 ID: : iron_storm
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: kicked by stylish_dapper   kicked by stylish_dapper I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 11:59 am

Stylish_dapper=ms.foxcy ,she changed her admin id recently,i wonder why she kicked butter for nothing??? :s
Back to top Go down
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male
Number of posts : 359
Mig33 ID: : topdawg04
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: kicked by stylish_dapper   kicked by stylish_dapper I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 2:53 pm

iron_storm wrote:
Stylish_dapper=ms.foxcy ,she changed her admin id recently,i wonder why she kicked butter for nothing??? :s
Thanks for the information Iron bro, now as we all know this girl is good friends with the Co-founders of mig33, she always shows off with that, no wonder she behaved so arrogant and cocky. This is one of the posts she once made on some forum on a topic "Beautiful usernames", just to confirm what i said above:
ms.foxcy wrote:
I like myself ms.foxcy of course... gorgeous_butterfly, crazygrape and cookie_elmo :bravo: :kiss1:
Think about it, are those usernames really that beautiful or she just trying to show off that she knows them? You figure it out yourself. Anyways this was not not the only time nor instance she showed off or bragged about her friendship with them, word is, they even met. So you can just imagine...

What even more interesting is how hypocritic and how much of a liar she is, she always pretends to be this sincere person on forums who likes nothing else than peace and harmony and now she goes and behaves like that. Is just so pathetic. If it really was a mistake would she have blocked the user? Would she have left the group chat when she was grouped? Would she have also ignored Happy when he tried to enquire about what happened?

Guess it all makes sense now because she's also Assistant admin on the Bd Forum which lately seems to be dominated by dictating admins, a perfect asylum for her breed. She obviously deems herself as superior and answers to no one as probably maybe good ol' Steve will stand by her. Its so pathetic and really unfair to users.

Such people don't deserve adminship, we don't need such hypocrites who pretend to be human and humble on forums just to score themselves the yellow jacket. Chat logs mean nothing when you are to be selected as admin, WHO YOU KNOW, is what counts.
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: kicked by stylish_dapper   kicked by stylish_dapper I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:19 pm

so this is the reason she is so careless! i bet no action against her will be taken as she has mig33 owner in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female

PostSubject: Re: kicked by stylish_dapper   kicked by stylish_dapper I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 2:39 am

i tried to be polite with this admin that time ,,i know she kicked me intentionaly.. because if she kicked me by mistakes i will leave this matter and not bring this to forums or will not send email to mig..but analyze the situation when i privated her..and i asked politely why she kicked me what she did was blocked me..is this also by mistake????invited her in group to know whats my fault and i was kicked but she left..is this also by mistake???i group her many times not just once twice but she left ..i am not ignorant not to know my rights as a normal user.she love to be in this yellow colored id..even though she loathes getting friendly with users..her uncouth manners made me sick...and uncomfortable to chat in room. a small mistake if not controlled will result to wide spread destruction in admin system.. she have lack of skills in moderation..an amateur newly born admin got nothing but arrogance in her.. fight
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female

PostSubject: Re: kicked by stylish_dapper   kicked by stylish_dapper I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 6:37 pm

mare dont waste your time to nonsense gal like stylish who are flying underground and she think shes on the sky.Maybe because of her color?Oh common i read her replies in friends forum. I can see there how childesh and immature she is.She described herself based on what she talked Razz how sad Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kicked by stylish_dapper   kicked by stylish_dapper I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kicked by stylish_dapper
Page 1 of 1