www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

complaint on admin vinay

Go down 
+7
Mysterygirl80
golden_soul_
magic_cupid
butterfly
Jame1
r.k.arif
Maxi_c00l
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxi_c00l

Male
Number of posts : 7
Mig33 ID: : Maxi_c00l
Registration date : 2008-06-23

complaint on admin vinay Empty
PostSubject: complaint on admin vinay   complaint on admin vinay I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:27 pm

i hv seen admin ask-vinay he is vry big flirt he is jst usig his admin power nd doing sex chat with innocent gals ihe has cheatd many gals of mig 1 has [NAMES REMOVED] as his gf he forced to flirt bt he cldnt so he left her without reason then [NAMES REMOVED] he leave all da gud gals cos he wanted to speard thr legs nd try to chat sex with them so this so help me wat should i do.

Last edited by trojan.exe on Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed names)
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Mig33 ID: : r.k.arif
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: complaint on admin vinay   complaint on admin vinay I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:00 pm

Maxi bro r u sure abt it?:O
Back to top Go down
http://worldcyber.peperonity.com
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: complaint on admin vinay   complaint on admin vinay I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:18 pm

Maxi_c00l wrote:
i hv seen admin ask-vinay he is vry big flirt

many user flirt at room and it is not any illigal work or bad work and mig33 make a emote command >> /flirt so if it is illigal than mig must not make any flirt emote command. Very Happy

Maxi_c00l wrote:
he is jst usig his admin power nd doing sex chat with innocent gals ihe has cheatd many gals of mig

do you have any proff or you a girl that vinay cheated with you ? give us some proff that we can belive you. Wink

Maxi_c00l wrote:
1 has [NAME REMOVED] as his gf he forced to flirt bt he cldnt so he left her without reason

o ya who said it to you pink? we we need here pinkus reply than metter will be clear. Wink

Maxi_c00l wrote:
then luna butter nikki genie he leave all da gud gals cos he wanted to speard thr legs nd try to chat sex with them so this so help me wat should i do

ha ha ha they are my friend too so one day you will say that i also try to do same thing with them lol. bro you write here thats okay now give us perfect evidence. waiting for your proffs lol!

Last edited by trojan.exe on Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stated above)
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male

PostSubject: Re: complaint on admin vinay   complaint on admin vinay I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:25 pm

Yes jame bro u r ryt
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: complaint on admin vinay   complaint on admin vinay I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 7:53 pm

Maxi_c00l wrote:
i hv seen admin ask-vinay he is vry big flirt he is jst usig his admin power nd doing sex chat with innocent gals ihe has cheatd many gals of mig 1 has [NAME REMOVED] as his gf he forced to flirt bt he cldnt so he left her without reason then [NAMES REMOVED] he leave all da gud gals cos he wanted to speard thr legs nd try to chat sex with them so this so help me wat should i do.

dont post such complain without proper evidence..you are given a certain period of time to prove this accusation or topic will be lock..

Last edited by trojan.exe on Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:09 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : not again! :s lol, the names)
Back to top Go down
magic_cupid

magic_cupid

Male
Number of posts : 710
Mig33 ID: : magic_cupid
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: complaint on admin vinay   complaint on admin vinay I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 7:59 pm

you don get any invident for us anyway it is the simple for boy to do like this, even me also like but it just in fun way, i got many honey by mig33 but they just in mig33 for outside we don know each other even we meet also just like simple friend if in mig33 it was lover Wink
Back to top Go down
golden_soul_
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
golden_soul_

Male
Number of posts : 769
Mig33 ID: : golden_soul_
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: complaint on admin vinay   complaint on admin vinay I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:11 pm

Maxi_c00l wrote:
i hv seen admin ask-vinay he is vry big flirt
where you have seen ? Please tell us the place and show us some snaps of it.

Maxi_c00l wrote:
he is jst usig his admin power nd doing sex chat with innocent gals
i have never heard anything more strange than this statement.i never knew that chatting with girls means misusing power ! ! ! !

Maxi_c00l wrote:

ihe has cheatd many gals of mig 1 has [NAME REMOVED] as his gf he forced to flirt bt he cldnt so he left her without reason

pink is my very old friend,pink never told me that vinay forced to flirt bt he cldnt so he left her without reason. So where from you know it ! ! ! !

Maxi_c00l wrote:

then [NAMES REMOVED] he leave all da gud gals cos he wanted to speard thr legs nd try to chat sex with them

did any of those girl told you that ? ? ? ?

if yes then tell them to reply here soon.

Maxi_c00l wrote:

so this so help me wat should i do.

you should prove what you have said or you should shut your mouth and if you have the guts,please reveal your real identity

Last edited by trojan.exe on Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Gees! Again..)
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: complaint on admin vinay   complaint on admin vinay I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:31 pm

maxi i saw your id in indians only room once you ask me im mina Neutral whats your problem if vinay will flirt?Is flirting big issue in his adminship? The gals that you mentioned only [NAME REMOVED] was his gf.Its vinay's privacy bro Neutral just a question why you botherin these things?Are you jealous or what? confused what if ill tell you i flirt vinay what you can do now? Very Happy so please this is not relevant to your shoulder for bothering other privacies. Smile

Last edited by trojan.exe on Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Stated above)
Back to top Go down
blazing_richa
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
blazing_richa

Female
Number of posts : 1165
Mig33 ID: : misti_pratiti
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: complaint on admin vinay   complaint on admin vinay I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:45 pm

lol sisa u r ryt lol!
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1

PostSubject: Re: complaint on admin vinay   complaint on admin vinay I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 11:24 pm

once again says give us proffs otherwise topic will be lock as butterfly says Smile
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male

PostSubject: Re: complaint on admin vinay   complaint on admin vinay I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 11:45 pm

Maxi_c00l a irreguler member...i thnk he cnt show us anythng...topic shld b locked
Back to top Go down
Phenom_
Phenom_

Male
Number of posts : 740
Mig33 ID: : Phenom_

PostSubject: Re: complaint on admin vinay   complaint on admin vinay I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:22 am

hi i am sorry for being late.

Maxi_c00l wrote:
i hv seen admin ask-vinay

well not only you we all have seen him,and we all found him as a very good and honest admin.

Maxi_c00l wrote:
he is vry big flirt he is jst usig his admin power nd doing sex chat with innocent gals

why would we believe your words?Do you have any proof of that,if dont then you better keep quiet. bear in mind that i hate story makers from the bottom of my heart....

Maxi_c00l wrote:
has cheatd many gals of mig 1 has [NAME REMOVED] as his gf he forced to flirt bt he cldnt

with a heavy heart i have to say that i have failed to understand what you are trying to say in the above quote.well no worries i consider it just because of your very poor English skill.

Maxi_c00l wrote:
he left her without reason

Well there is a reason behind every single incident..

Maxi_c00l wrote:
[NAMES REMOVED] he leave all da gud gals

well thats true that they are good gals,but as far as i know the gals name you mentioned above are still good friends of vinay as they were before.
So stop creating lies.

Maxi_c00l wrote:
cos he wanted to speard thr legs nd try to chat sex with them so this so help me wat should i do.

this is really disgusting to read the above one.well the law of mig is equal to all,if you can do s*x chats then why admins cant?Is there any specific rules for admins?well i dont think so there is a rules like this,and i think im going to let you know is that doing s*x chat is not offence and whatever ppl do in pvt is their personal matter you have no right to talk about their privacy.

well you know what you wrote but let me tell you,
its neither your home nor your play ground.So better Talk with respect,its my request.Dnt try to defame him by fabricating such fake stories.

so this is my first and last warning for you,if you continue to make this type of fake stories again your topic will be deleted without giving any warning.

maxi c00l You have been warned
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male

PostSubject: Re: complaint on admin vinay   complaint on admin vinay I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 5:43 am

Im agree with u phenom bro
Back to top Go down
dido101

dido101

Male
Number of posts : 466
Mig33 ID: : dido101
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: complaint on admin vinay   complaint on admin vinay I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:30 am

Lets say he did what you are talkin about,, So what ? What do u want exactly ? Why do u care ? And who pay for u to tell this ? and for lord sake how did u know about the names!!

Eventhough if he did it and u have the snaps, that wouldnt be one of ur business to tell us about this and to mention their names here !!

It is better to close such ''an attention seeker'' topic

Last edited by dido101 on Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dido101

dido101

Male
Number of posts : 466
Mig33 ID: : dido101
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: complaint on admin vinay   complaint on admin vinay I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:32 am

Jame1 wrote:
Maxi_c00l wrote:

1 has pink sis as his gf he forced to flirt bt he cldnt so he left her without reason

o ya who said it to you pink? we we need here pinkus reply than metter will be clear. Wink

golden_soul_ wrote:

pink is my very old friend,pink never told me that vinay forced to flirt bt he cldnt so he left her without reason. So where from you know it ! ! ! !

did any of those girl told you that ? ? ? ?

if yes then tell them to reply here soon.

We know pink and the others very well, they are fabulous with high class attitudes and no doubt on this.
but IF we suppose this information was a true one ''which i almost deny it cause we all have doubts about what max said and im sure and admit he is completely wrong''
we dont need to know about this at all, cause it would be a special private information to her and to them , and i think it is out of our business to know if vinay really did it or not !!

And even IF he ''vinay '' had a HISTORY with pink and with the others ''like what max has said'' or not, we shouldnt allow to re-open new pains to them, and make them suffer !!.. By asking them directly to explane and to make a clearance if that ''attention seek'' is right or wrong .

So it is better to close this subject to avoid the pain of remainning her ''and the others ''the sorrowful memories of the history.

Am i right ?
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: complaint on admin vinay   complaint on admin vinay I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 9:55 am

@ maxi_cool if you have problem with ask-vinay settle this with him in private.Hope there will be no grave or any rotten stories or even it was or it is true for any sake we respect everyones privacies as we respect you bro.So as for no further issues here sorry but i rather closed this nonsense issues. TOPIC LOCKED!!!
Back to top Go down
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male
Number of posts : 359
Mig33 ID: : topdawg04
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: complaint on admin vinay   complaint on admin vinay I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 11:31 pm

This topic is personal and may hurt and ruin people's reputations even though maybe it myt all be a lie. So i removed the names. As Sis Mystery said Max, respect other ppl's privacy this is a public forum not a soapie scandal, and we here to make friends. Try to be civil dude...

Topic is locked once again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: complaint on admin vinay   complaint on admin vinay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

complaint on admin vinay
Page 1 of 1