www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Special Innovations Of Future Mig33 According To Me

Go down 
+6
Mysterygirl80
lz.z
r.k.arif
magic_cupid
butterfly
sea_-_-food
10 posters
AuthorMessage
sea_-_-food

sea_-_-food

Male
Number of posts : 10
Mig33 ID: : sea_-_-food
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Special Innovations Of Future Mig33 According To Me Empty
PostSubject: Special Innovations Of Future Mig33 According To Me   Special Innovations Of Future Mig33 According To Me I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 10:34 pm

Dear
all users and staffs, I have some special ideas of Innovating the
future mig33, which will be beneficiary for all users and
administrators..so ppl i need ur comments here..

FEATURES:

(1)
The number of abusive room names increasing day by day, so an approval
system from the mig team is required so that people cant create abusive
rooms no more.

(2) The presence is an important part of mig33,
so an innovation is needed in this system, which is if an user is
online but not using the mig for a long while, so their presence could
automatically changed to AWAY. Also a reason field section is required
for different status.

(3) When abusing is going on in rooms,
users find it very difficult to report abusing to administrators, so
the list of admins specified by their respective countries should be
placed automatically to the contact list as a different section.

(4)
The system mentioned above could be annoying for admins because it may
cause them disturbance, so to prevent these, another innovation is
needed. An
User can seek help from admin only once, not two times so
that it wont be annoying for them..but the administrators can pvt ppl
as their wish.

(5) The system of auto sending of snapshots, so
that it would be easier to prevent abusing and taking action. In this
way admins also could be prevented from doing bad deeds.

(6)
Also about creating ids should contain field of e-mail (optional) and
the approval from the mig33 team (must), so multi ids cannot be
created. Also abusive ids can be prevented.By the system , it will be
easy to prevent opening multi ids from one single number.

(7)
to make migpro less effective for normal users, a system can be
introduced, which is if an user want to kick someone, a warning box
could be placed as ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO KICK THIS USER?..believe me
it will lessen the multi kicking system at a huge number.

(Cool Auto detection system for entering ids at a huge number, so that multi ids couldn't enter easily.
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Special Innovations Of Future Mig33 According To Me   Special Innovations Of Future Mig33 According To Me I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 12:27 am

thnks for this topic all your suggestions are excellent and if you will email this to mig i am quite sure they will consider this except the item number 6 &7.. i think they will not not stop user to create multi ids..users who create multi ids are usually kickers and kickers are the one who is buying credits from mig..so if they stop multikikng in room mig33 will get less profit..so what about their business..??kicking was also advertized by them..
if they really want to stop multikiking they will disable the option of kick
Back to top Go down
magic_cupid

magic_cupid

Male
Number of posts : 710
Mig33 ID: : magic_cupid
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Special Innovations Of Future Mig33 According To Me   Special Innovations Of Future Mig33 According To Me I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:04 am

sea_-_-food wrote:
[b]

(6)
Also about creating ids should contain field of e-mail (optional) and
the approval from the mig33 team (must), so multi ids cannot be
created. Also abusive ids can be prevented.By the system , it will be
easy to prevent opening multi ids from one single number.

(7)
to make migpro less effective for normal users, a system can be
introduced, which is if an user want to kick someone, a warning box
could be placed as ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO KICK THIS USER?..believe me
it will lessen the multi kicking system at a huge number.
[b]

your idea is very good but just this two point it not really make sence because we cant let mig33 team to check first before allowing to create, how many id he will meet per day and they also can create their id is different name such as group of country, group of car....

at (7) it cant be cos some kicking problem was writen by theirself as you see their are many program for kick....... Wink
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Mig33 ID: : r.k.arif
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Special Innovations Of Future Mig33 According To Me   Special Innovations Of Future Mig33 According To Me I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:31 am

Nyc thinking sea bro.n i am agree with butterfly
Back to top Go down
http://worldcyber.peperonity.com
sea_-_-food

sea_-_-food

Male

PostSubject: Re: Special Innovations Of Future Mig33 According To Me   Special Innovations Of Future Mig33 According To Me I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:12 am

butterfly wrote:
thnks for this topic all your suggestions are excellent and if you will email this to mig i am quite sure they will consider this except the item number 6 &7.. i think they will not not stop user to create multi ids..users who create multi ids are usually kickers and kickers are the one who is buying credits from mig..so if they stop multikikng in room mig33 will get less profit..so what about their business..??kicking was also advertized by them..
if they really want to stop multikiking they will disable the option of kick
hmm if u talk in the support of multi so thrs no need fr that section just delete it.. u see..if they really wants to keep the kickin alive..they wouldve not kept the admin system..yes..u are rite its a publicity but mig is tryin to stop kickin in many ways also as kickin is not their only profit..but i agree with u cz antivirus companies make viruses..
and about cupid..if the mig team attach that option to the server..all emulators have to accept this one..cz mig33 web itself runs an emulator..
u see..im not that ediet..so i wrote those points at least usin some ideas..
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Mig33 ID: : r.k.arif
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Special Innovations Of Future Mig33 According To Me   Special Innovations Of Future Mig33 According To Me I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:32 am

Sea bro...she told truth...mig33 will see their busns 1st.....
Back to top Go down
http://worldcyber.peperonity.com
lz.z

lz.z

Female
Number of posts : 326
Mig33 ID: : lz.z ,cute_izna
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Special Innovations Of Future Mig33 According To Me   Special Innovations Of Future Mig33 According To Me I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:38 am

@butter, kicker is n0t the one who is buying credit, coz credit is n0t only for kicking. But im agree wid u that mig would never stop multicker to make a multi ids. Coz bussines reason.
@sea, mig33 is a game which has been created to make us enjoy. There are multikickers and admins in mig33, it thnk by mig33 staff to become apart of this game... So let it flow... Admin, multi and abuser are in 1 pack lol!
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Special Innovations Of Future Mig33 According To Me   Special Innovations Of Future Mig33 According To Me I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 6:30 am

very funny and weird thing yeah iz said admins,multis,and others are in one pack! silent so how it will avoided those things if we also in the same packs.Mig33 build for many purposes i believed that.If this is a game playing on one square.Theres no way to innovate and to avoid.Still in!What a game No and thanks for the ideas sea food
Back to top Go down
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male
Number of posts : 359
Mig33 ID: : topdawg04
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Special Innovations Of Future Mig33 According To Me   Special Innovations Of Future Mig33 According To Me I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 2:49 pm

sea_-_-food wrote:
[b]hmm if u talk in the support of multi so thrs no need fr that section just delete it.. u see..if they really wants to keep the kickin alive..they wouldve not kept the admin system..
its called reverse psychology whereby you make it seem like you don't want something whereas you really want it. Kicking generates about a quarter of mig's profits and keeping the admins is just soap on our eyes making it seem like they are trying to do something whereas they are not. Their recent decisions limit the powers of admins should prove that, what is harmful about sjboy? Who can moderate mig pro kickers on mobile? Anyways yeah they decided to allow it back again because the decision itself was dumb.

Now coming to mig pro, everytime the name of this application comes up, some perfect words which were once said by Split infinity also comes to mind. The words were: "How is it that a multi-million company with professional numerous technicians who use first class equipment and programs, is unable to disable the use of an application that is created by a person with just a Home PC"

think about that carefully.

Secondly, Steven Goh himself has knowledge of Java, C++, Vb etc. What does that tell you? Aren't those the expertise required to assemble mig pro? Yet they can't remove it. As i said above, 'kicking generates about a quarter of their revenue'

sea_-_-food wrote:
yes..u are rite its a publicity but mig is tryin to stop kickin in many ways also as kickin is not their only profit..
but they will never stop it. Instead all we see are the mig pro's and kicking programs getting even more advanced and countering all their attempts. Next they might even enter invisibly like admins, they've done it before, so who knows.

sea_-_-food wrote:
but i agree with u cz antivirus companies make viruses..
good point. Thats why i suspect maybe mig has a hand in the establishing of these mig pro's. I mean how is it that these guys keep outdoing them everytime.

sea_-_-food wrote:
..im not that ediet..so i wrote those points at least usin some ideas..
i must complement you man, your ideas are very interesting and some myt be very useful, but the question is, Is mig33 willing to do something?
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Special Innovations Of Future Mig33 According To Me   Special Innovations Of Future Mig33 According To Me I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:44 pm

trojan.exe wrote:
Is mig33 willing to do something?
i got the answer from the lines below..
trojan.exe wrote:
once said by Split infinity also comes to mind. The words were: "How is it that a multi-million company with professional numerous technicians who use first class equipment and programs, is unable to disable the use of an application that is created by a person with just a Home PC"

if mig33 wanted to stop kicking and flooding they could've easily stop them many days ago. this admin system is just like the bosses of video game. Gamers do not get fun in fighting games without killing the powerful bosses.
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1

PostSubject: Re: Special Innovations Of Future Mig33 According To Me   Special Innovations Of Future Mig33 According To Me I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:46 pm

1= agree

2= agree 90%

3= agree

4= 50% agree. if a normal user can ask them in pvt for a slingle times in a short time than admin have to get the same facilities. he also can knock in pvt for a single times in a short time.

5= i dont get it at all. tell you later

6= creating multi ids can not be stoped coz if mig33 will make feather that 1 number can not creat same kinda id from that then they will use different number for invite and will make id

7= nice idea
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
sea_-_-food

sea_-_-food

Male

PostSubject: Re: Special Innovations Of Future Mig33 According To Me   Special Innovations Of Future Mig33 According To Me I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:26 pm

weird forum...
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Special Innovations Of Future Mig33 According To Me   Special Innovations Of Future Mig33 According To Me I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:19 pm

sea_-_-food wrote:
weird forum...
what you mean bro?In forum were discussing any topic mind to mind,opinion towards other opinion.That where the topics flows.Thats forum means.Not in a particular side but we must exaggerate every words to get the main details we want to. I love you
Back to top Go down
golden_soul_
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
golden_soul_

Male
Number of posts : 769
Mig33 ID: : golden_soul_
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Special Innovations Of Future Mig33 According To Me   Special Innovations Of Future Mig33 According To Me I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:28 pm

Jame1 wrote:
[b]
5= i dont get it at all. tell you later

i guess sea food was trying to say that you will be able to take snaps and send them to contact@mig33.com easily by a new option.
and it will help mig team to identify real trouble makers instantly.

Finally sea food bro very intelligent work and thoughts by you,there could be some doubts in some points as we say-many men many minds ,but there is no doubt that its an excellent topic by you.
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1

PostSubject: Re: Special Innovations Of Future Mig33 According To Me   Special Innovations Of Future Mig33 According To Me I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:58 pm

oh thanks for clear it goldy bro if is is what jami wana say htan its a nice idea Smile
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Innovations Of Future Mig33 According To Me   Special Innovations Of Future Mig33 According To Me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Special Innovations Of Future Mig33 According To Me
Page 1 of 1