www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vampz id get hacked ?

Go down 
+11
Phenom_
vinay
Mysterygirl80
lz.z
Restless_flame
r.k.arif
butterfly
golden_soul_
happy
magic_cupid
pink-jasmine
15 posters
AuthorMessage
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 1220
Mig33 ID: : pink-jasmine
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Vampz id get hacked ? Empty
PostSubject: Vampz id get hacked ?   Vampz id get hacked ? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:47 pm

2h ago Vampz kicked everyone in UK room Shocked
Im not sure if his id hacked or he share his passwords confused

I will confirmed later when i get more detail Wink

Thanks Smile

Back to top Go down
magic_cupid

magic_cupid

Male
Number of posts : 710
Mig33 ID: : magic_cupid
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Vampz id get hacked ?   Vampz id get hacked ? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 1:58 pm

oh is this really but i got no idea about this
but thx for your infor sist I love you
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Vampz id get hacked ?   Vampz id get hacked ? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 2:10 pm

i saw many guys complaining against him from yesterday. what happened to vampz!
Back to top Go down
golden_soul_
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
golden_soul_

Male
Number of posts : 769
Mig33 ID: : golden_soul_
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Vampz id get hacked ?   Vampz id get hacked ? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:24 pm

Ya today i also have heard some were saying that Vampzz was kicking them without reason.

as far i know about him Vampzz would never kick without reason

i guess his id is Hacked.
Back to top Go down
magic_cupid

magic_cupid

Male
Number of posts : 710
Mig33 ID: : magic_cupid
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Vampz id get hacked ?   Vampz id get hacked ? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 10:37 pm

vampazz wrote:
Letme clear out wht exactly happened...

i am using my admin number since 3 or 4 years n its my oldest number and many old users know it. i was using that number before an adminship and it was my 1st number ever. After becumin an admin i never gave it to anyone but some Somehow that hacker got my admin number....he simply changed the owner of the sim/number to himself...which is serious crime. today i went to the head office of mobile operator but unluckily office was closed so i went to the franchise there i told the whole story they did check the records and told me that number is registered to name Rizwan Rahim and they r unable to trace the previous ownership so they recommended to visit the head office. Tommaorw i am gonan visit the main office. He committed a serious crime and will pay for that...

moreover, One of admin was notified me that someone is trying to change the ownership of my admin number so the same day i talked with martin. Martin assured me that ownership of number cant be change like this but it happeend now...Everything can happen here in Pakistan...adi was also telling me the same story and faced the same problem...How much corruption we have in our country that someone without any authority changed the ownership, blocked my sim and re issue the new sim with same number...and no one cares it!but fight not overs here....i will get that number n he gonna pay for this at all cost...

vampazz wrote:
those users who got kick by dat mad kiking of hacker kindly email their ids at frozen.fyre@gmail.com i will notify to the staff abt those id

Regards,
Vampzz

this is his speech that i got from one forum, i hope that he wil be post here for prove this Wink
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Vampz id get hacked ?   Vampz id get hacked ? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 12:15 am

so it was confirmed that vampz id was really hacked..anyone will do all possible things for this adminship issue....shame on that guy who did this to vampz..and how careless this sim company to just issue another sim to another person without confirming the real owner of the old sim.. Goodluck vampz hope you will get your number back or mig33 should change your id registration number..thanks alot magic bro excellent job u did..

Last edited by butterfly on Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Mig33 ID: : r.k.arif
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Vampz id get hacked ?   Vampz id get hacked ? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 12:31 am

Thankx magic bro 4 ur information.gr8 job.i love u:)
Back to top Go down
http://worldcyber.peperonity.com
Restless_flame

Restless_flame

Male
Number of posts : 282
Mig33 ID: : Restless_flame
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Vampz id get hacked ?   Vampz id get hacked ? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:07 am

thanx to inform us pink sis and magic bro . . . really sad to hear that vampzz bro , an administrator have a special character in mig33 so, i think there should be a security code after their passwords . . . .which will be very helpful for that type of cases and if someone forgets the security code it should be sent to their e-mail address.
thanx.

Last edited by Restless_flame on Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vampz id get hacked ?   Vampz id get hacked ? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:19 am

I agree with u flame bro
Back to top Go down
lz.z

lz.z

Female
Number of posts : 326
Mig33 ID: : lz.z ,cute_izna
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Vampz id get hacked ?   Vampz id get hacked ? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:14 am

thanks for the valuable info guys. N0w i can take a long breath Smile .The pr0blem solved. Coz my friends got kicked by him too....
0nce again thanks.
And i h0pe ur id get back so0n vampz Smile
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vampz id get hacked ?   Vampz id get hacked ? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:27 am

Vampzz got his id bk??
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Vampz id get hacked ?   Vampz id get hacked ? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:39 am

his id is deactivated now.
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Vampz id get hacked ?   Vampz id get hacked ? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 6:16 am

this is sad news but i have faith vampzz will get his id back from that useless users who tryin to manipulate others dignity.@vampzz im sure you will redeemed it back.Goodluck I love you
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vampz id get hacked ?   Vampz id get hacked ? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 6:17 am

Oho dats gr8.tnx agn 4 ur info happy bro
Back to top Go down
vinay
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
vinay

Male
Number of posts : 261
Mig33 ID: : ask-vinay

PostSubject: Re: Vampz id get hacked ?   Vampz id get hacked ? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 6:25 am

Sad news. Sad
Vamp don't worry bro, U will get your ID back. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.my-mig33.com
Phenom_
Phenom_

Male
Number of posts : 740
Mig33 ID: : Phenom_

PostSubject: Re: Vampz id get hacked ?   Vampz id get hacked ? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 11:41 am

yes its true that irfan's admin id was hacked.

vampzz id is deactivate now.

But no worries very soon vampzz bro will be back as our admin again Smile
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1

PostSubject: Re: Vampz id get hacked ?   Vampz id get hacked ? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:20 pm

Thanks for the info. Ya i was inform it by forhad725 and its an strange metter that only vampzz geting hacked evry time. Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
two.2

two.2

Male
Number of posts : 3
Mig33 ID: : two_step2
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Vampz id get hacked ?   Vampz id get hacked ? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:57 pm

HEHEHE i think thats like drama
b4 i calling vampz in rum uk-london
tareq was stay at there n vampz kicking any user included ME angry
WHY if vampz doing kick nothing reason to anohter user
admin tareq not stoped him?????
angry celebrate
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vampz id get hacked ?   Vampz id get hacked ? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 6:52 pm

Hmm hope he'l get bk hs id so0n
Back to top Go down
blazing_richa
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
blazing_richa

Female
Number of posts : 1165
Mig33 ID: : misti_pratiti
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Vampz id get hacked ?   Vampz id get hacked ? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:45 pm

I got wat he wrote:
Vampzz Wrote:
Letme clear out wht exactly happened...

i am using my admin number since 3 or 4 years n its my oldest number and many old users know it. i was using that number before an adminship and it was my 1st number ever. After becumin an admin i never gave it to anyone but some Somehow that hacker got my admin number....he simply changed the owner of the sim/number to himself...which is serious crime. today i went to the head office of mobile operator but unluckily office was closed so i went to the franchise there i told the whole story they did check the records and told me that number is registered to name Rizwan Rahim and they r unable to trace the previous ownership so they recommended to visit the head office. Tommaorw i am gonan visit the main office. He committed a serious crime and will pay for that...

moreover, One of admin was notified me that someone is trying to change the ownership of my admin number so the same day i talked with martin. Martin assured me that ownership of number cant be change like this but it happeend now...Everything can happen here in Pakistan...adi was also telling me the same story and faced the same problem...How much corruption we have in our country that someone without any authority changed the ownership, blocked my sim and re issue the new sim with same number...and no one cares it!but fight not overs here....i will get that number n he gonna pay for this at all cost...

those users who got kick by dat mad kiking of hacker kindly email their ids at frozen.fyre@gmail.com i will notify to the staff abt those id

Regards,
Vampzz
Back to top Go down
blazing_richa
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
blazing_richa

Female
Number of posts : 1165
Mig33 ID: : misti_pratiti
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Vampz id get hacked ?   Vampz id get hacked ? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:47 pm

hope he will get his id smile
Back to top Go down
caliban_is_dead

caliban_is_dead

Male
Number of posts : 31
Mig33 ID: : caliban_is_dead
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Vampz id get hacked ?   Vampz id get hacked ? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 9:54 am

yah
its sad news,
hope vampzz get back his id
goodluck vampzz
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Vampz id get hacked ?   Vampz id get hacked ? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampz id get hacked ?   Vampz id get hacked ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampz id get hacked ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.my-mig33.com :: General Mig33 Discussion :: Mig33 News & Updates-
Jump to: