www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

what do you think about the new rules for admin?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
golden_soul_
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 769
Mig33 ID: : golden_soul_
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: what do you think about the new rules for admin?   Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:39 pm

happy wrote:
the rules was.. mig33 admins are not allowed to use any softwares for moderating chat rooms. they were not even allowed to use sjboy. mig33 team told them to use their mobile phones to moderate.
Now team members change their rules after discussing with admins. admins are allowed to use only sjboy emulator and mobile phones now.

another rule : an admin have to warn 3 times before kicking anyone,what ever he does(flood,abuse,multi)

May be mig team has done this to stop admins from misusing powers and to avoid kicks on guessing or suspect or on request.

I appricate their new rules.

in my varsity hospital

Last edited by golden_soul_ on Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Mig33 ID: : r.k.arif
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about the new rules for admin?   Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:32 pm

Nice rules mig33team made
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://worldcyber.peperonity.com
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about the new rules for admin?   Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:43 pm

is this topics texts missing?

there is nothing that wastes the body like worry, and one who has any faith on god should be ashamed to worry about anything whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.

Male

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about the new rules for admin?   Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:59 pm

Wish now nice n honest admin will cum 4m bd.n i wish n pray mig33team wil do fair selection:)
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about the new rules for admin?   Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:08 pm

golden_soul_ wrote:
May be mig team has done this to stop admins from misusing powers and to avoid kicks on guessing or suspect or on request.

I totally appricate their new rules.

goldy..what is the rules done to stop admin misusing powers?some text missing bro. confused

Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about the new rules for admin?   Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:02 pm

yeah its a nice rule by mig33 mig33 rocks

and what happen to the topic? posted by happy but author is golden soul ? strange confused

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
happy

Male

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about the new rules for admin?   Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:20 pm

the rules was.. mig33 admins are not allowed to use any softwares for moderating chat rooms. they were not even allowed to use sjboy. mig33 team told them to use their mobile phones to moderate.
Now team members change their rules after discussing with admins. admins are allowed to use only sjboy emulator and mobile phones now.

there is nothing that wastes the body like worry, and one who has any faith on god should be ashamed to worry about anything whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sea_-_-food

Male
Number of posts : 10
Mig33 ID: : sea_-_-food
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about the new rules for admin?   Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:43 pm

oww..i see..well mig has to do many things now such as mig33 can make special emulator for admin use only..why should they use sjboy??mig team can provide limitations for the software such as it can be logged in by admin only etc etc..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
happy

Male

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about the new rules for admin?   Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:57 pm

golden_soul_ wrote:

another rule : an admin have to warn 3 times before kicking anyone,what ever he does(flood,abuse,multi)
thanks to remind me the rule bro. i posted it in my first post but post lost for the general error.
i'm a little bit confused about this 3 time warn. some admins saying mig33 staff told them to warn 2 time before kick and some saying 3 time. which one is right?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
magic_cupid

Male
Number of posts : 710
Mig33 ID: : magic_cupid
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about the new rules for admin?   Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:14 pm

yeah bro coz of general erro, it was very difficult for us to caugh the topic, i think just one time is enough cos every admin got busy if they still warn and warn how can they moderate other room and it was wasting their time to warn them.

sea_-_-food wrote:
mig team can provide limitations for the software such as it can be logged in by admin only etc etc..
it was an nice idea but i think it very hard for making mig33 to create it also it will take many time. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.

Male

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about the new rules for admin?   Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:37 pm

Mig33 made ryts rules..I THINK MIG33 SHOULD SELECT SOME NYC N HARD WORKING ADMINS
Back to top Go down
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin

Female
Number of posts : 883
Mig33 ID: : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about the new rules for admin?   Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:14 pm

happy wrote:
golden_soul_ wrote:

thanks to remind me the rule bro. i posted it in my first post but post lost for the general error.
i'm a little bit confused about this 3 time warn. some admins saying mig33 staff told them to warn 2 time before kick and some saying 3 time. which one is right?
let me clarify this matter Smile

1. multi nicks - no warning
2. flooders and slangers - atleast 2 warnings must be given

thank's
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miss_jaguar
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin

Female
Number of posts : 7
Mig33 ID: : miss_jaguar
Registration date : 2008-09-23

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about the new rules for admin?   Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:35 pm

sea_-_-food wrote:
oww..i see..well mig has to do many things now such as mig33 can make special emulator for admin use only..why should they use sjboy??mig team can provide limitations for the software such as it can be logged in by admin only etc etc..

no matter what mig does, some genius will always figure out a way to counter it .. lol

already users can detect an invisible admin as well as know WHICH admin is in that specific room

when admin enters :

and when admin leaves :

** id has been blocked

any how, the new rules have helped reduce the number of room banned ids if not mistake kicks... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.

Male

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about the new rules for admin?   Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:50 pm

Oho ok jaguar
Back to top Go down
happy

Male

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about the new rules for admin?   Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:53 pm

thanks camhe sis to clear the confusion. so now admin have to warn flooders and slangers two times but no warn for the multi kickers.
and miss there's a trick to know if there is any admin in the room but no trick to know which admin in the room. the use who wrote about you in the snapshots may guessed you.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about the new rules for admin?   Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:57 pm

there is two sides 1 good and 2 bad

1 good side is now 90% miss kick will stop

2 in the case of three warning it was before but admins usualy dont use three times warning. and so that now admins have to do job with mobile so the kicker use pc and 3rd party soft for kick and flood so tey will be faster than admin and multi kick and flood will increase more. because admin can not use pc sjboy for kicking.

and what about the main web site www.mig33.com ? is there any rule that admin can not use that website too? if they can than the will be faster enough to kick illigal worker.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
miss_jaguar
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about the new rules for admin?   Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:59 pm

happy this was tested with three other admins..all three times the user guessed right ?? even though the three of us were silent ??? the same default message appears each time admin enters .. it's like that soft where id's would greet the admin that entered and then auto leave.. remember that one ???

he even knew that we were in the room together...

this is not freeware .. it wont be available yet..
only concern is in a few months.. then ..... foolish
wait and see...

and james... miss kick doesn't stop.. an admin can still make the mistake..
i did so myself today Embarassed

what it will do for sure though is lessen the number of room banned id's .previously admins were not warning flooders.. and slangers.. now a days flooders/ slangers normally stop after warning so less chance of their id's getting kicked more often...

less unbann requests to mig afro

sharp!! sharp !! rabbit

Last edited by miss_jaguar on Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
happy

Male

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about the new rules for admin?   Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:08 pm

hmmm.. so its a new problem miss. how the user get you when you are entering and leaving room invisibly. can an admin see if any other admin enter in room invisibly?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
miss_jaguar
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about the new rules for admin?   Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:25 pm

nope we can't see another admin enter if he/she is invisible..
nor does it show on the list..
i think mig took a step in the right direction by making name of admin visible in the admin kick...
it's solved alota troubles lately
sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about the new rules for admin?   Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:09 pm

thanks for sharing happy and miss..thnks a lot too for explaining more about the new rules.. I love you

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do you think about the new rules for admin?   

Back to top Go down

what do you think about the new rules for admin?
Page 1 of 1