www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mig33 staff has resigned!

Go down 
+5
Mysterygirl80
prince_suhel
Jame1
dido101
Salil_khan
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Salil_khan

Salil_khan

Male
Number of posts : 66
Mig33 ID: : Salil_khan,s-a-l-i-l
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Mig33 staff has resigned! Empty
PostSubject: Mig33 staff has resigned!   Mig33 staff has resigned! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:24 am

Hey guys be informed that our honourable mig33 staff kristopher.07 has resigned,wanna thank him for his past contribution in mig33 and wish him all the best in his future life.
Back to top Go down
dido101

dido101

Male
Number of posts : 466
Mig33 ID: : dido101
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Mig33 staff has resigned!   Mig33 staff has resigned! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:46 am

Sad to hear that, anyway good luck to him in his life
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Mig33 staff has resigned!   Mig33 staff has resigned! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:46 am

sad news thanks salil bhai to share with us and thanks for his past contribution for mig33 . god bless him.
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
prince_suhel

prince_suhel

Male
Number of posts : 118
Mig33 ID: : prince_suhel, prince._force
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Mig33 staff has resigned!   Mig33 staff has resigned! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:14 pm

thanks you sir
Back to top Go down
http://www.forceindia.tk
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Mig33 staff has resigned!   Mig33 staff has resigned! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:49 pm

he awe my salute and best of luck in his real life I love you

Last edited by pink-jasmine on Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double post)
Back to top Go down
cj_11

cj_11

Female
Number of posts : 18
Mig33 ID: : cj_11
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Mig33 staff has resigned!   Mig33 staff has resigned! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:03 pm

Mysterygirl80 wrote:
he awe my salute and best of luck in his real life I love you
may i know why he owe your salute ms. Moderator?does migstaff owe salutes from us?yeah i wil only salute to those migstaff who r realy concerned on mig users like the kind of pc-gan she participate n some forum discusion and listen to some user complaint. And if they have a good contribution to mig33 that is their duty they are being paid to that..
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Mig33 staff has resigned!   Mig33 staff has resigned! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:15 pm

@cj everyone have my respect.And everyone give there contribution to this mig33..As no one is perfect by deeds or anyhow I love you
Back to top Go down
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 1220
Mig33 ID: : pink-jasmine
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Mig33 staff has resigned!   Mig33 staff has resigned! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:24 pm

Just know that nothing will be forever even job or life.
So by time pass, everything will change. None is stable Smile

Best of Luck Smile

Back to top Go down
cj_11

cj_11

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mig33 staff has resigned!   Mig33 staff has resigned! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:26 pm

Mysterygirl80 wrote:
@cj everyone have my respect.And everyone give there contribution to this mig33..As no one is perfect by deeds or anyhow I love you
what are the contributions you know about the migstaff?i am not aware of what are those since your moderator of this forum i bet you know why you salute people ofcourse for doing good deeds.no one salutes smeone or clap to sme1 for his wrong doings.
Back to top Go down
Restless_flame

Restless_flame

Male
Number of posts : 282
Mig33 ID: : Restless_flame
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Mig33 staff has resigned!   Mig33 staff has resigned! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:43 pm

thanx for informing us . . . best of luck for your future kristopher.07 with best regards. Smile
Back to top Go down
dangerous-adi

dangerous-adi

Male
Number of posts : 225
Mig33 ID: : dangerous-adi
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Mig33 staff has resigned!   Mig33 staff has resigned! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:45 pm

cj_11 wrote:
may i know why he owe your salute ms. Moderator?
Oh yeah,let me tel u ms cj.kristophar bro was one of the most respected staff members who always tried to give hix best for the betterment of miggers
cj_11 wrote:

does migstaff owe salutes from us?
If u wil nt salute such a person than what can i say about u.up to u .may be having sum problem with that person
cj_11 wrote:

yeah i wil only salute to those migstaff who r realy concerned on mig users like the kind of pc-gan
y only pc gan.it seemx a bit fishy.there are many helpful staf.if u wil say like that than it force otherx to think that u are a licker(plx dont mind)
cj_11 wrote:

she participate n some forum discusion and listen to some user complaint.
Ur own thoughtx.i nvr saw such a thing in ma whole mig time.again the smell of licking whch does nt seem good
cj_11 wrote:

And if they have a good contribution to mig33 that is their duty they are being paid to that..
And if u think it ix their duty and they are paid to it than dont thank pc gan too,cux she is also paid
cj_11 wrote:

what are the contributions you know about the migstaff?
They work and they are paid but behaviour is counted most and kristophar was a good fellow.dont point ur fingure on any1 without knowing anythng
cj_11 wrote:

i am not aware of what are those since your moderator of this forum i bet you know why you salute people ofcourse for doing good deeds.no one salutes smeone or clap to sme1 for his wrong doings.
Why are nt u aware??? Reason is simple that u dnt know that person so it doex nt suit u and am totaly agreed that one person is praised and saluted for good deeds
Back to top Go down
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mig33 staff has resigned!   Mig33 staff has resigned! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:02 pm

cj_11 wrote:
Mysterygirl80 wrote:
what are the contributions you know about the migstaff?i am not aware of what are those since your moderator of this forum i bet you know why you salute people ofcourse for doing good deeds.no one salutes smeone or clap to sme1 for his wrong doings.

sis cj, migstaff have different contribute as well as diferent responsible Smile
even they have different responsible but all are same contribute to mig33 purpose.

Salute ppl is just the way of ppl, it does not mean we salute or clab to anyone.

For your infor, he resigned, not demote bec of doing any mistake.

Please dont be off topic. Read forum Rules before post Smile

Thanks Smile

Back to top Go down
cj_11

cj_11

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mig33 staff has resigned!   Mig33 staff has resigned! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:39 pm

dangerous-adi wrote:
cj_11 wrote:
may i know why he owe your salute ms. Moderator?
Oh yeah,let me tel u ms cj.kristophar bro was one of the most respected staff members who always tried to give hix best for the betterment of miggers
ok mr. Adi what are the contributions?i migth not aware of this.
dangerous-adi wrote:

If u wil nt salute such a person than what can i say about u.up to u .may be having sum problem with that person
did i said anythng bad against hm i askd ms moderator why he owe her a salute?

dangerous-adi wrote:

y only pc gan.it seemx a bit fishy.there are many helpful staf.if u wil say like that than it force otherx to think that u are a licker(plx dont mind)
licker for what?and dont forget mr. Adi pc gan was brave enough to answer and post her comment with regards to the current complaint bout maga bou tareq263 and hes maga admins. She did promise to look on this matter and investgate them and cme into d decision of demoting 3 bd admin who abusd their powers bt sad to say d leader stil roaming uncuffd,stil have the tendency to abuse hes power.

dangerous-adi wrote:

Ur own thoughtx.i nvr saw such a thing in ma whole mig time.again the smell of licking whch does nt seem good
i dnt knw pc-gan personaly or even had talked with her nt even once,so what is licking for. Saying goes like this"wrong doer is the wrong thinker"

dangerous-adi wrote:

And if u think it ix their duty and they are paid to it than dont thank pc gan too,cux she is also paid

i thank her for not ignoring the long time c0mplaint of sme user against abusive admin. Aside frm pc gan is there a staf with her who faced fans forum n interact and hear complaints?
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Mig33 staff has resigned!   Mig33 staff has resigned! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:41 pm

totally agree with pinky and adix reply after their reply i have nothing to add here @ cj_11
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mig33 staff has resigned!   Mig33 staff has resigned! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:52 pm

cj_11 sis and adi pls relax Smile
Dont off the topic. Come to the point Smile
Read Forum Rules before Posting

Thanks for ur undertand otherwise topic will be locked Smile

Last edited by pink-jasmine on Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cj_11

cj_11

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mig33 staff has resigned!   Mig33 staff has resigned! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:52 pm

dangerous-adi wrote:

Why are nt u aware??? Reason is simple that u dnt know that person so it doex nt suit u and am totaly agreed that one person is praised and saluted for good deeds
stereotypd statement, adi i said i am not aware of what are hes contribution and why does he owe a salute frm ms. Moderator obviously you also dont knw coz if you know you wil gve me direct answer but your going around the bush gving long bla bla stil i didnt get an answer.
Back to top Go down
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mig33 staff has resigned!   Mig33 staff has resigned! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:00 pm

cj_11 wrote:
dangerous-adi wrote:

stereotypd statement, adi i said i am not aware of what are hes contribution and why does he owe a salute frm ms. Moderator obviously you also dont knw coz if you know you wil gve me direct answer but your going around the bush gving long bla bla stil i didnt get an answer.

@sis cj_11, You do not need to be aware what he is contribute or why does she owe salute Smile bec it is her personal problem.
As i have answer to u already, i hope you read what i wrote obviously.

@adi relax !!!

Thanks Smile

Topic Locked Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mig33 staff has resigned!   Mig33 staff has resigned! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mig33 staff has resigned!
Page 1 of 1