www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Countries that admins needed

Go down 
+9
paranoid.devil
dangerous-adi
Jame1
Salil_khan
butterfly
iron_storm
happy
golden_soul_
pink-jasmine
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 1220
Mig33 ID: : pink-jasmine
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Countries that  admins needed Empty
PostSubject: Countries that admins needed   Countries that  admins needed I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 3:32 pm

Hi friends,

Next selection admin will be select from Indonesia, egypt, kenya, south africa and soudia arabia.

Best of lucks Smile
Back to top Go down
golden_soul_
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
golden_soul_

Male
Number of posts : 769
Mig33 ID: : golden_soul_
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Countries that admins needed   Countries that  admins needed I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:22 pm

Best of luck to all the candidates from Indonesia, Keny, Egypt, SA & UAE Smile
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Countries that admins needed   Countries that  admins needed I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:39 pm

thanks for the news sis.. good luck to the good users..
Back to top Go down
iron_storm

iron_storm

Male
Number of posts : 212
Mig33 ID: : iron_storm
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Countries that admins needed   Countries that  admins needed I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 6:51 pm

Best of luck candidates,i'm quite certain some of my friends will be seen in yellow very soon
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Countries that admins needed   Countries that  admins needed I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:49 pm

thanks for the news sis..best of luck to all candidates..
Back to top Go down
Salil_khan

Salil_khan

Male
Number of posts : 66
Mig33 ID: : Salil_khan,s-a-l-i-l
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Countries that admins needed   Countries that  admins needed I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:03 pm

Thanks for the info sis,i think countries like somalia,tanzania,oman,and nepal gonna have admins of their own.
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Countries that admins needed   Countries that  admins needed I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 11:16 pm

Best of luck to them thanks for informing us pinku
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
dangerous-adi

dangerous-adi

Male
Number of posts : 225
Mig33 ID: : dangerous-adi
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Countries that admins needed   Countries that  admins needed I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:51 pm

sorry to say but it ix unauthenticated newx,selection wil be held in december and countoriex havent been finalized yet.bext regardx
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female

PostSubject: Re: Countries that admins needed   Countries that  admins needed I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:38 pm

dangerous-adi wrote:
sorry to say but it ix unauthenticated newx,selection wil be held in december and countoriex havent been finalized yet.bext regardx
i am confused now which news is true..but i heard some of the candidates faced an interview..so if they are not selecting now..whats the use of interview?? Razz
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Countries that admins needed   Countries that  admins needed I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:23 pm

oh there is two news about selection which one is correct? confused
Back to top Go down
paranoid.devil

paranoid.devil

Male
Number of posts : 286
Mig33 ID: : devils.darkface
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Countries that admins needed   Countries that  admins needed I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 12:42 am

i think both of you should tell us from where did you two get the info... Very Happy from what i've heard, all candidate has been interviewed... are they have to wait till December to wear their yellow jacket? lol!
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Countries that admins needed   Countries that  admins needed I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 2:00 am

pink-jasmine wrote:

Next selection admin will be select from Indonesia, egypt, kenya, south africa and soudia arabia.

this one true news and selection running now. friends don't be confused. if you send email to mig33 and are not a user of those country you will get a reply like mig33 is not currently selecting...bla bla but if you're an user of this countrys you will get different reply.
Back to top Go down
dangerous-adi

dangerous-adi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Countries that admins needed   Countries that  admins needed I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 2:56 am

happy bro,i checked yahoo group but couldnt authenticate the newx,selection ix nt being done.only maga admin rax interviewed few uxer whch were selected by mystic shadow.mig team wil appoint admin in december.
I thnk raaj should come here and confirm the newx
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female

PostSubject: Re: Countries that admins needed   Countries that  admins needed I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:41 am

dangerous-adi wrote:
happy bro,i checked yahoo group but couldnt authenticate the newx,selection ix nt being done.only maga admin rax interviewed few uxer whch were selected by mystic shadow.mig team wil appoint admin in december.
I thnk raaj should come here and confirm the newx

why admins does the interview?i dont think so admins has the right to interview candidates,even the latest news now admin recommendation will not be considered by mig teams.i think only the migteam has the right to conduct interview.
Back to top Go down
Restless_flame

Restless_flame

Male
Number of posts : 282
Mig33 ID: : Restless_flame
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Countries that admins needed   Countries that  admins needed I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:49 am

all i have say is . . . best of luck to all candidates .
Back to top Go down
Genie_in.a_bottle
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
Genie_in.a_bottle

Female
Number of posts : 626
Mig33 ID: : Genie_in.a_bottle

PostSubject: Re: Countries that admins needed   Countries that  admins needed I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:20 am

100% i ll support indonesian admin candidats Laughing
Back to top Go down
iron_storm

iron_storm

Male
Number of posts : 212
Mig33 ID: : iron_storm
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Countries that admins needed   Countries that  admins needed I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:17 pm

coldfried and topdawg both are the most most most deserving candidates from south africa,it will be so wise of mig team if they choose them in the next selection.I hope at least,mig team would like to trial them.Guys pls dont quote me,i just expressed what i feel.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Countries that admins needed   Countries that  admins needed I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:36 pm

yeah adi bro i read that news in a forum and why should rax take interview? or mystic_shadow chose user to get to the interview? now a days mig is totaly confused
Back to top Go down
dangerous-adi

dangerous-adi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Countries that admins needed   Countries that  admins needed I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 6:19 pm

butterfly wrote:

why admins does the interview?i dont think so admins has the right to interview candidates,even the latest news now admin recommendation will not be considered by mig teams.i think only the migteam has the right to conduct interview.
hahaha,forget it.recomendation stil workx.that ix a joke butter.jame,u know it ix maga33 and maga adminx can do what they want here,iron split infinity ix a desorving candidate 2 but none of them wil get a chance in the presence of magax
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Countries that admins needed   Countries that  admins needed I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:39 pm

ya its looking like impossible to select admin for the staffs. will they take interview of all the users who applied? i think never. how can anybody select admin who're totally unknown about the users and rooms!
Back to top Go down
Phenom_
Phenom_

Male
Number of posts : 740
Mig33 ID: : Phenom_

PostSubject: Re: Countries that admins needed   Countries that  admins needed I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:40 am

well guys dont believe in rumour,its just a missunderstanding,admins do not have the power to take interview,admin rax_power and mystic_shadow just recommending users to migstaffs....

And good luck for the candidates,selection is running apply friends
Back to top Go down
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 1220
Mig33 ID: : pink-jasmine
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Countries that admins needed   Countries that  admins needed I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 11:34 am

Phenom_ wrote:
well guys dont believe in rumour,its just a missunderstanding,admins do not have the power to take interview,admin rax_power and mystic_shadow just recommending users to migstaffs....

And good luck for the candidates,selection is running apply friends

yes right phenom Smile, it is true. they can only recomment not do interview Smile

Thanks

Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female

PostSubject: Re: Countries that admins needed   Countries that  admins needed I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 12:12 pm

yes sis pinku..i believe in your news what countries you revealed for selection of mig admins are true..and mig admins has no right to conduct interview too.
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Countries that admins needed   Countries that  admins needed I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 3:26 pm

no comment coz evrything is possible here in mig specially by bd admins. many deserving user are still not get a chance to face the interview and new commer become admin shame......
Back to top Go down
Salil_khan

Salil_khan

Male
Number of posts : 66
Mig33 ID: : Salil_khan,s-a-l-i-l
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Countries that admins needed   Countries that  admins needed I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:02 pm

Well talking of admins interviewing chatters,bd_(dreamboy69) privated me and told me to groupchat with him descent chatters from kenya..i didnt know what exactly he was upto then after putting my friends into groupchat,bd_ privated one of my friends and started to interview her,then after some few days bd_ introduced 'my particular friend' to bds(rax_power) and bds interviewed her too and kep asking her lotsa questions..strange..is it a new step taken by mig33 team?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Countries that admins needed   Countries that  admins needed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Countries that admins needed
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next