www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New mig33 upgrades

Go down 
+7
Mysterygirl80
seema_myheart
paranoid.devil
happy
magic_cupid
butterfly
trojan.exe
11 posters

How do you feel about these recent updates
I like them
The New mig33 upgrades I_vote_lcap29%The New mig33 upgrades I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
i hate them
The New mig33 upgrades I_vote_lcap57%The New mig33 upgrades I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
i'm neutral
The New mig33 upgrades I_vote_lcap14%The New mig33 upgrades I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male
Number of posts : 359
Mig33 ID: : topdawg04
Registration date : 2008-05-17

The New mig33 upgrades Empty
PostSubject: The New mig33 upgrades   The New mig33 upgrades I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:54 am

I don't like them at all. Its that simple. Here's why:

Arrow Seeing as admins can enter invisible and we can't see who kicked, that also arises the possibility of abuse of admin powers because now we won't be able to complaint against such abuse. Which means our right to give feedback especially when it comes to misconduct, has just been taken away from us. Just like that.

Arrow In order for admins to be invisible, they have to be on offline presence. Now all admins seem to be using that feature alot and that in turn makes it difficult for normal users to know which admin is online. So now admins can laze around freely and abuse power.

Arrow A room has a limit of 25 users for users but not for admins. Seeing as other admins also can't see which admin is currently hiding on the room, what if 5 admins are inside and that takes the users in the room to 30 and we users have to wait until it reaches 24 in order to be able to enter.

Arrow Admins can now also frame each other because they are also unable to see which other admin is invisible in the room. So if one invisible admin reveals itself and then after that another one hiding, just kicks out a user. The users on the room will assume its the one via showed itself, that kicked.

THE MOST CRUCIAL OF THE LOT:
Arrow Now that we can't see which admin is invisible in the room and neither can we see even if he/she kicks out someone, that means anyone on mig33 can be made an admin and can use admin powers without any of us having knowledge of it because we can't see him/her. We've already seen how corrupt some mig staff can be, deactivating ids just from the orders of certain people. How do we know that they can't do this also now?

I've said my part, this is what i don't like so far about these new updates
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: The New mig33 upgrades   The New mig33 upgrades I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:12 am

agreed with your points top..i even scared to enter rooms anytime i cn be kicked by anonymous admin..and now we dont have right to complaint against them because complaining against anyone should present an evidence..but even we took snaps of admin whoever kicked us without reason or kicked by mistake it is useless because their names doesnt appear in any kicked they did..i hope this new version was just trial and error and will be upgraded soon by mig33 because now so much complains from user everywhere.
Back to top Go down
magic_cupid

magic_cupid

Male
Number of posts : 710
Mig33 ID: : magic_cupid
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: The New mig33 upgrades   The New mig33 upgrades I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:38 am

yeah i also agree with you bro trojan...if mig33 update like that it will make admin have more power than they can use their power in wrong way like they can kick who they hate then we cant no complain back. i like for invisble enter the room coz it easy to caugh the abusers but for that point like bro said above we cant no which admin in the room, but if mig33 try to creat program for admin back is better for kick abuser just one click just tick all the multi id.
it better than for showing the admin name that kick. also admin can know other admin in the same room is better. I love you
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: The New mig33 upgrades   The New mig33 upgrades I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 11:52 am

the updates is not actually for the good of chatrooms. its to save mig33 admins from users. users not entering in common rooms now. thats so sad
Back to top Go down
paranoid.devil

paranoid.devil

Male
Number of posts : 286
Mig33 ID: : devils.darkface
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: The New mig33 upgrades   The New mig33 upgrades I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:35 pm

invisible entry:
positive : i think this is good to reduce number of abuser. by using this admin can enter to a room and can kick abuser efficiently. it really helps us when there's flooder, slanger, or multi kicker in room that can't be kicked by ourselves coz they can leave room when someone start to kick.
negative: when someone got kicked by admin, they can't complaint to the admin coz their id ain't at user list.

invisible kick: i totally disagree with this one. i think admin's id should be shown when they kick user. admin can be super power in mig33, and no one can stop them when they're misusing their power. remember that Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

i can't say i like it or i don't like it... still, there's a positive and negative effect in everything...

Last edited by paranoid.devil on Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
seema_myheart

Male
Number of posts : 118
Mig33 ID: : seema_imissu
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: The New mig33 upgrades   The New mig33 upgrades I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:41 pm

yeah happy i 100% agree wid you, it is the fact that admins are chosen on a very difficult basis, they deserve to be secured. all of us are saying that admin will missuse his/ her power, why u people dont think that mig has given free chatting access to normal chatters but they do all kinds of nonesense things but nobody ever wrote about them ????????

1. why u people are concerned about admint that they will use their power in negitive way
2. when millions of chatters are involved in flooding and abusing and creating new new software for destruction why u dont concentrate on them
3. it looks as if we are concentrationg on admins misbehaviour rather than abusers and flooders
4. I belive that admins should be given imense powers so that they can do wat they want completly independently
5. coming to admins there are admin controllers and mig staff, they can very well keep control over admins.

Shocked
Back to top Go down
magic_cupid

magic_cupid

Male

PostSubject: Re: The New mig33 upgrades   The New mig33 upgrades I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:58 pm

seema_myheart wrote:

1. why u people are concerned about admint that they will use their power in negitive way
2. when millions of chatters are involved in flooding and abusing and creating new new software for destruction why u dont concentrate on them
3. it looks as if we are concentrationg on admins misbehaviour rather than abusers and flooders
4. I belive that admins should be given imense powers so that they can do wat they want completly independently
5. coming to admins there are admin controllers and mig staff, they can very well keep control over admins.

1.we are concerned like that cause we are afraid that admin use his power to kick on normal users that are not wrong on mig33 rule but it their owner problem outside, every people went get angry they forget all what they are doing and cant control of them self cause of feeling, that we alway call do job by using feeling.
2.we already concentrate on that so that why we need more admin to control the room, at least one admin per country.
3.abusers and flooders are already bad so that why we don want some admin go to the wrong way again if we complain about them mig33 will punish them or tell them, like parents alway tell the child to go on right ways when their not really bad to go on bad ways, but for bad child sometimes parents don want to talk to them anymore cause even they try to talk also they don listen.
4.if they really independent it will make them go on wrong way and now admin have enough power for moderate the room.
5.i don think that admin controllers and mig staff can really control all admin action in every room, if they can really control about that so don have any complain about admin since before.

that just my point of view

thank !!! I love you
Back to top Go down
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male
Number of posts : 359
Mig33 ID: : topdawg04
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: The New mig33 upgrades   The New mig33 upgrades I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:40 pm

seema_myheart wrote:
they deserve to be secured.
you mean to be made immune to blame like it has been done just now?

seema_myheart wrote:
all of us are saying that admin will missuse his/ her power, why u people dont think that mig has given free chatting access to normal chatters but they do all kinds of nonesense things but nobody ever wrote about them ????????
normal users don't have global powers to disable or ban someone's id just for revenge. Admins make enemies and some have mysterious scandalous behaviour

seema_myheart wrote:
what makes you so adamant that they won't?
Convince us, then maybe we myt believe you, because already we have heard and have seen that they already started. Admins used to misuse power even when the Ids were shown, how much more now that they are concealed from us and not shown? Be logical and stop being ignorant

seema_myheart wrote:
what do you think this forum is for? What do you think the dozens of ideas and brainstorming session we have here are for? Trying to figure a way to counter these softwares. What were those topics for?
seema_myheart wrote:

which is the most destructive? Would you rather have corrupt policemen than having thiefs and criminals? Lol, i wish i could think the way you do. If we have honest and sincere admins then we won't have misbehaving chatters in rooms because the admins will be there. Think!!!! Gees...

seema_myheart wrote:
they have already been given that, hence this topic. I can tell that you have never been abused by an admin thats why you have this type of mentality and you only think for yourself and not for the other users who have. Here's a tip for you, always being positive about admins won't guarantee you the admin post either than just give you trouble on forums because they'll always be users like us, who will always be there to give you our own version and opposing yours.

seema_myheart wrote:
Admin controller who couldn't maintain control of himself and swore back at a user, the admin controller who sees himself as too mighty to apologise, the admin controller who threatened every user who stood against him, the admin controller who went on issued ban request to users who stood against and showed no fear of him, the Admin controller who framed a normal user by creating a slang id for him,the admin controller who along with his friend cloned a user and went on a flooding spree on chatrooms, the admin controller who corruptedly disobeyed mig33's Privacy Policy and accessed a user's personal number just for revenge, the admin controller who ordered his admin mates to kick out a user who exposed what he really is, the admin controller who leads a "gang" of admins who misbehave on chatrooms, the admin controller who who tail and investigate users just for pay back for standing against him, the admin controller who ordered his forum staff to hit back for revenge against another forum that hosted a topic exposing his attitude...Dude please, speak of someone else, who maybe atleast has shown control, and not this renegade admin who lacks control even of his own actions.
He is beyond control himself, and is like a wild animal, how is he gonna control others, either than maybe just corrupt them too and make them to be like him. As he has already started by having a "gang of admins" along with normal users who are Ex-multi kickers, slangers etc(they claim they stopped), those users who are now contending for adminship.

As for mig staff, lets just say u don't want me speaking about them. Their very name, just bring fury into my head.
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: The New mig33 upgrades   The New mig33 upgrades I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:02 pm

Theres always negative and possitive but it depends upon with the so called admin will misuse there power because i do believe not all are same Wink i dont want to conclude and bringing all here to judge.Its a matter of fact mig33 team are working hard to make its into fair. Smile
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: The New mig33 upgrades   The New mig33 upgrades I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:15 pm

now all mig33 admins will be blamed for some undeserved corrupted admins. the problem begans from selection. one corrupted admin recommending another corrupted user so the number of corrupted admins is increasing day by day and it will increase until mig33 react.
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: The New mig33 upgrades   The New mig33 upgrades I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:34 pm

i like the updates but i hate/dislike this invisible kick and get ban from room after three kick may be now admin will misuse their power for personal reason i guess.
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
ill_noize

ill_noize

Male
Number of posts : 38
Mig33 ID: : ill_noize
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: The New mig33 upgrades   The New mig33 upgrades I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:20 pm

Gr8t power bt i hate hide admin name whn kikd..
Back to top Go down
http://www.ape-gedara.tk
Phenom_
Phenom_

Male
Number of posts : 740
Mig33 ID: : Phenom_
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: The New mig33 upgrades   The New mig33 upgrades I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:52 pm

tell you the truth i like invisible entry very much....Its a big threat for abusers....

But i really dont like this invisible kick....
in my opinion invisible kick should be removed as soon as possible othewise some of our mig33admins might misuse their power....
and we wont able to catch them....
Which admin kicking an abusers it should be shown in the screen in this way we can findout which admins are doing good work and which are doing bad....

Thats just my personal opinion
Back to top Go down
golden_soul_
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
golden_soul_

Male
Number of posts : 769
Mig33 ID: : golden_soul_
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The New mig33 upgrades   The New mig33 upgrades I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:16 pm

Ya just one problem is invisible kick by admin.

otherwise its fantastic. admins can moderate now by spying rooms.

rooms would be relieved from admin radar software.

fake group chat and unlimited ghost groups are over.
so users can chat nicely and peacefuly.

but admin kicks invisibly and no one will know who kicked him/her is dangerous.

all admins are not honest,now they will use this for their personal problems and politics
Back to top Go down
magic_cupid

magic_cupid

Male

PostSubject: Re: The New mig33 upgrades   The New mig33 upgrades I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:13 pm

golden_soul_ wrote:
...... all admins are not honest,now they will use this for their personal problems and politics

absolutely bro every one still the same when they got more power so it very difficult to stay if you make them angry.
that are not just in mig outside also the same people that have power to do everything they alway proud of them self and when they hate any one they won make them in their eyes. I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New mig33 upgrades   The New mig33 upgrades I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New mig33 upgrades
Page 1 of 1