www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Be careful now its crossing the limit

Go down 
+6
Restless_flame
Mysterygirl80
happy
paranoid.devil
Jame1
Avinash4u
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Avinash4u

Avinash4u

Male
Number of posts : 8
Mig33 ID: : Avinash4u
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Be careful now its crossing the limit Empty
PostSubject: Be careful now its crossing the limit   Be careful now its crossing the limit I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:52 pm

Now forum is becoming junction of war, and we have forgetten the object of chat completly. Why we join mig or other chat site? For friendship or for or for other purpose? We never think this. This internet chattin came in air in 1988, with a very good aim . But its becoming worst day by day. Who is responsible for this???Answer is " We and only we". m getting sacred that responsible people stop chatting and stop joining the forum. So it seems 2me that the future of forum is not good, until and unless we will fight we cant save forum going in to the dark future, So we should stop our fight. I can only suggest you all but cant stop. It depends on you guys that whether you want to save forum or you will take it to the dark futur.
Avi. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Be careful now its crossing the limit   Be careful now its crossing the limit I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:28 pm

nice thought and its really true but when it make fight ? if anyone go against admin then it become a war. thanks for sharing
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
paranoid.devil

paranoid.devil

Male
Number of posts : 286
Mig33 ID: : devils.darkface
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Be careful now its crossing the limit   Be careful now its crossing the limit I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:46 am

absolutely agree with you avi... i've already bored with all of this fighting Neutral no more comment from me. let's just chat for fun.
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Be careful now its crossing the limit   Be careful now its crossing the limit I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:45 am

i can't stay away from truth. i can't stop me writing against the corruption.
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Be careful now its crossing the limit   Be careful now its crossing the limit I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:39 am

as long as we stand in our rights it doesnt matter how many people trying to cross our barriers.We know if we believe that theres something we cant put into a thing and the preserverance of each other.Every forum has its own goals.And our forum aims ONE HEART,ONE TEAM!! Whatever the weakness of others were there to help on.And thats a TEAM will work.
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Be careful now its crossing the limit   Be careful now its crossing the limit I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 6:27 pm

yeah mystery you is also right
Back to top Go down
Restless_flame

Restless_flame

Male
Number of posts : 282
Mig33 ID: : Restless_flame
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Be careful now its crossing the limit   Be careful now its crossing the limit I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:53 am

Very well said Avinash bro . . . . forum is for discussion only not for personals argue . . . . nice topic.
thanx.
Back to top Go down
seema_myheart

Male
Number of posts : 118
Mig33 ID: : seema_imissu
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Be careful now its crossing the limit   Be careful now its crossing the limit I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 10:14 pm

lol avinash as far as my knowledge people join this forum to become administrator and their ultimate objective is to get power, and everybody knows that power is always required by people who want to fight and Rule not peace and friendship, anyway i dont want to speak coz i know you are a senior admin and truly honorable person, thats why you are the first person to speak about corroption amoung most respectable persons of mig33......
Every day we talk about flooders and abusers but nobody talks about silent and decent abusers who are more destructive (when in power).

afro
Back to top Go down
rahib07

rahib07

Male
Number of posts : 395
Mig33 ID: : rahib07
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Be careful now its crossing the limit   Be careful now its crossing the limit I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:51 am

you totaly right avinash bro............. now a days we can see that fighting is going to as user vs user, admin vs admin,sometimes staff vs staff. Very Happy we need peace.we have to forget previous event.i know all admin are good but they not working together nowadays.for improving mig 1st user then admin have to work all together.we wanna see a nice mig world and it will come true if all work together.Thanx again avinash bro for ur nice thinking................
Back to top Go down
http://mig33join.topic-board.com
happy
happy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Be careful now its crossing the limit   Be careful now its crossing the limit I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 4:55 pm

how can corruption and truth walk together? there's no way to trun on peace in mig33 as we see mig33 team breaking their own rules for some admins.
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Be careful now its crossing the limit   Be careful now its crossing the limit I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:20 pm

yeah right happy corruption never can walk besides the truth and we need peaceful mig33 not corrupted mig33.
Back to top Go down
destiny777

destiny777

Male
Number of posts : 34
Mig33 ID: : destiny777
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Be careful now its crossing the limit   Be careful now its crossing the limit I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:00 am

corruption will end ....it wont last for long.... Wink
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Be careful now its crossing the limit   Be careful now its crossing the limit I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:22 am

destiny777 wrote:
corruption will end ....it wont last for long.... Wink
thanks for your words bro but i think its very difficult in mig33.
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Be careful now its crossing the limit   Be careful now its crossing the limit I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:18 am

it will end sir happy if we just ignore hypocrite people Neutral
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Be careful now its crossing the limit   Be careful now its crossing the limit I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:25 pm

you've to stop entering in rooms if you really want to ignore them Laughing
Back to top Go down
dying_secret

dying_secret

Female
Number of posts : 4
Mig33 ID: : dying_secret
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Be careful now its crossing the limit   Be careful now its crossing the limit I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:51 am

yeah avi well said i agree with u... nice topic tx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be careful now its crossing the limit   Be careful now its crossing the limit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Be careful now its crossing the limit
Page 1 of 1