www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser

Go down 
+11
rahib07
Phenom_
dido101
Mysterygirl80
h_e_a_r_tfelt
butterfly
pink-jasmine
happy
paranoid.devil
Jame1
golden_soul_
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
golden_soul_
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
golden_soul_

Male
Number of posts : 769
Mig33 ID: : golden_soul_
Registration date : 2008-05-10

i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser Empty
PostSubject: i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser   i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:48 pm

sailing-a--w--a---y an abuser from Bangladesh has threated that if he finds my address he will kill me ! ! ! !

watch these snaps----->

i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser T_Scr001041m_e6aa6f7
he was flooding that me,iron_storm and phenom_ are same person (this is a politics by some BD admin candidates, who are trying to be an admin by killing other candidates reputation )

i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser T_Scr001042m_29f8080
he was still flooding

i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser T_Scr001047m_39be298

he is telling me that i am slave of Indians by living in Bangladesh.he is asking my address cause he will kill me.

i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser T_Scr001039m_c2676ba

he abused all forums

i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser T_Scr001048m_d035e52

i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser T_Scr001049m_753646f
then he came to my PVT and started to abuse my mother.

i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser T_Scr001034m_c26360f

another TROUBLE maker Mohon was teasing me, whos all ids are Banned by rax_power (as mohon claims )and we also have seen him in many forums writting false stories against rax_power
,and he was kicked from Bd-forum due to excess politics

how PSYSHO some people has become for power.how desperately they are trying to prove us wrong.

but the truth is truth will win
Back to top Go down
golden_soul_
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
golden_soul_

Male

PostSubject: Re: i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser   i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:53 pm

this is something which precious_pious was trying in Bd forum :

precious_pious wrote:
Hello users!
here are some IP addres of my forum which is mig33pak.com have a look.
golden_soul_

iron_storm

phenom_

realted to my view the IP 203.188.252.18 are all same,which means that the IP address are of opera brouser,so now you people have to judge what is true and what is false,thats all
Thank you.

hahahahahaha someone who is an site admin of a forum, does not know 203.188.252.18 IP is not from Opera ! ! ! !

anyway lets see the snaps and you all will know how wrong Precious_pious is !

i am also a moderator of one forum so i can also check IPs

i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser T_Scr001057m_51525c9
the IP 203.188.252.18 is saying that smail.bangla.net its the IP address of NET CONNECTION not of OPERA MINI.

i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser F_Scr001058m_fc79332

that IP was telling that phenom_ and iron_storm also used that Cyber cafe.

i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser T_Scr001059m_24e1d86

these are the other IPs their address started with 195

now when i click that IP to check its connection-

i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser T_Scr001060m_207f5ce

its clearly saying that - these IPs are from OPERA MINI.

it means PRECIOUS_PIOUS is totally wrong

and right now i am using cyber cafe, cause i have to UPLOAD snaps.and if anyone checks my this IP they will find 203.188.252.18 IP address means Cyber cafe.

it will help you to know the truth

and precious nice effort little brother. but the truth is TRUTH will win.
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser   i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:19 pm

shame on sailing i thought that he is a good chatter but what i see now ? shame shame goldy bro i know who are you and all of you three person and why now admin didnt doing to him? he must be punish because if forum/admin didnt belive in group or private then its a room snap and it proved that he is a abuser.
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
paranoid.devil

paranoid.devil

Male
Number of posts : 286
Mig33 ID: : devils.darkface
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser   i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:45 am

my gosh!!! i just can't hide my surprised to see all of this... Surprised i've never heard someone in indonesia threats to kill others and creates story like that just to get admin rank... Sad why don't you guys make a fair competition??? and let mig33 team select you based on your capability? i think admin rank is a volunteer. not a power that should be achieved by doing such as dirty politic! bounce
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser   i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:01 am

hmmm they're attacking you just to be an admin :p i'm not getting words to describe their attitude. the guys will realise what mistakes they're doing after becoming admin. i'm praying for them from the bottom of my heart that one day mig33 team will make them admin.
Back to top Go down
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 1220
Mig33 ID: : pink-jasmine
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser   i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:51 pm

I dont understand why , u guys bring mig to the real life.
Can become admin or not that is fine ,why many ppl fight for deserve admin rank ?

The real one is our life, family and future Smile

Relax guys I love you
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser   i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:26 pm

for some people they took mig as their real world and for them mig is their life..they threatening people just to be become an admin..very funny ..and if they are a gang ofcourse they will obey their master because they feared his wrath Laughing please stop this nonsense act if really a person deserve to be admin then you will be selected without threatening other candidates..
Back to top Go down
h_e_a_r_tfelt

Male
Number of posts : 614
Mig33 ID: : h_e_a_r_tfelt
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser   i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:31 pm

L.O.L. he can't kill you.he is an attention-seeker. Smile he wasn't getting attention that is why he started flooding to get attention.i meet such kind of people on mig33 everyday.their words make me laugh. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser   i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:51 am

@cutey so disgusting Very Happy yeah we cant hide such stupidness behaviours like this.It seems demonic brains burst out for the rank!And it so weird to threat others life if they just made this for fun or seeking attentions.I mean whats there benefits after doing all this behavior? scratch be at eased cutey devilish purpose wont win.Indeed the truth of purity will gain for it.And thats includes you I love you
Back to top Go down
dido101

dido101

Male
Number of posts : 466
Mig33 ID: : dido101
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser   i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:16 am

Bro. Im tellin you just a one short sentence

"THE DOGS WHICH KEEP BARKING LOUDLY. SELDOME BITE . BE AWARE FROM THE SILENT DOGS Smile "
Back to top Go down
golden_soul_
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
golden_soul_

Male

PostSubject: Re: i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser   i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:43 am

dido101 wrote:

"THE DOGS WHICH KEEP BARKING LOUDLY. SELDOME BITE . BE AWARE FROM THE SILENT DOGS Smile "

very nicely said dido bro, i know the barking dog will not be able to bite me. and thanks almighty i have identified those silent dogs about whom dido bro has mentioned.
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male

PostSubject: Re: i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser   i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:43 am

calm down bro. they can't do anything. the more they will try the more they will lost because we know you're with the truth and be with the truth always. truth never lost
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male

PostSubject: Re: i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser   i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 6:18 pm

its such a follish work of some user who wana be admin nothing else but totally useless i guess
Back to top Go down
Phenom_
Phenom_

Male
Number of posts : 740
Mig33 ID: : Phenom_

PostSubject: Re: i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser   i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:00 am

that is what we can expect form an abuser,by giving those threats he has proved how much corrupted, and sick mined guy he is.

thats for sure this guy is also a big criminal in his real life....
so we better avoid this kind of users....
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male

PostSubject: Re: i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser   i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:23 pm

in mig33 some coward shout like tiger Laughing
Back to top Go down
rahib07

rahib07

Male
Number of posts : 395
Mig33 ID: : rahib07
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser   i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:37 pm

threats.....................hahahaha for mig33 lol..........i just wanna say that golden dada plz cool down and dont care about his threat bcz there is a proverb that in bangla ( pagole kina bole sagole kina khay :d) in english meaning ** mad person can tell anything..........

threater just an abuser.Bad person always punished by good person.bcz good person number is larger than bad persons...........
Back to top Go down
http://mig33join.topic-board.com
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female

PostSubject: Re: i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser   i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:50 pm

happy wrote:
in mig33 some coward shout like tiger Laughing

lol happy i didnt knew before how tiger shouts..it can be found only in mig33.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
iron_storm

iron_storm

Male
Number of posts : 212
Mig33 ID: : iron_storm
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser   i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:32 am

Here are some of my fake ids
iron_st0rm
ir0n-st0rm
ir0n_st0rm

and many many more Very Happy these fakes are usually seen in chatterbox and UK-london,always flooding and abusing ppl 4 nuffin,i already checked each of the fakes profile and they all are frm bd,dnt knw who d hell is tht plyain wid me,im nw much fed up with my fake. pls mujhe bacha lo,wo mera jina haram kar dega Sad
Back to top Go down
bombash_bg

Male
Number of posts : 7
Mig33 ID: : bombash_bg
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser   i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 4:20 am

All that, talk about them ... shame ..
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male

PostSubject: Re: i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser   i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:37 pm

and here is my many fake Very Happy

jame01

jame02

jame0018

jame1_ and many more so beware of them and remember i got >> jame1 jame. and jamelucky7 id which contain jame Very Happy

Last edited by Jame1 on Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
seema_myheart

Male
Number of posts : 118
Mig33 ID: : seema_imissu
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser   i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 10:22 pm

lol why i dont have any fake Razz may be all are afraid of me cheers except mystery Neutral
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser   i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:15 am

seema_myheart wrote:
lol why i dont have any fake Razz may be all are afraid of me cheers except mystery Neutral
lol seema dont dream to have fakes its that easy to handle having a devil twins Very Happy and i love animals but i do hate dogs Neutral and why do i wl afraid of you? confused
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male

PostSubject: Re: i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser   i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:28 pm

popular and famous users ids be faked but normal users id like mine never be faked Laughing
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female

PostSubject: Re: i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser   i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:01 pm

guys dont go off the topic..we are not talking about fake ids..
Back to top Go down
Brad
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
Brad

Male
Number of posts : 41
Mig33 ID: : precious_pious
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser   i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:34 pm

butterfly wrote:
guys dont go off the topic..we are not talking about fake ids..
Make it locked if it is going off Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser   i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i was THREATED to be killed by a Bangladeshi abuser
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next