www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

bad users trying to send bad picture

Go down 
+3
dido101
Jame1
magic_cupid
7 posters
AuthorMessage
magic_cupid

magic_cupid

Male
Number of posts : 710
Mig33 ID: : magic_cupid
Registration date : 2008-06-29

bad users trying to send bad picture Empty
PostSubject: bad users trying to send bad picture   bad users trying to send bad picture I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:02 pm

Hi all !

During the time i play mig33 i has met many problem but now the recently problem of all chatter in my country is have one bad guy that always private with other chatters espcially girl and sent them the bad look pictures. I have give them one suggestion is block that id but that one still creat a group and sent the picture the same.

Do you have any other suggestion to avoid it ?
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: bad users trying to send bad picture   bad users trying to send bad picture I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:18 pm

ha ha i have a idea about it listen bro if you have any girl friend in mig and that boy send bad capton pict then its very simple to catch him >>>

first go to www.mig33.com >> login >> scraap book >> then the picture

after click right button of your mouse and select save picture then you will get a default name like abcd..... then do not change the file name just copy the file name and send it to mig33 like >>

to : contact@mig33.com

subject : complain agains bad user

dear mig33 i have face a serious problem and that is now a days few bad user are sending bad capton picture to users specially girls so please take care of this i supply a proff that in my account there is a photo was sent by magic_cupid that was with bad capton and the file name was abcd.... and my username is jame1. so please take care of this new problem.
thank you

Code:
remember that when you gona save picture from pc the defaust name was fixed by mig33 and that is your sent picture or receive picture code no. hope this way you can able to fix this problem

Last edited by Jame1 on Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
dido101

dido101

Male
Number of posts : 466
Mig33 ID: : dido101
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: bad users trying to send bad picture   bad users trying to send bad picture I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:49 pm

Great jame bro. Wellsaid and goodjob ..

I will try to do it too cause i have the same problem. There's A girl or it suppose to be a girl from pakistan make me sick with her bad pictures.

I will try to do it too

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: bad users trying to send bad picture   bad users trying to send bad picture I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:56 am

oh Shocked jame why i didnt know you before the months that my pic was badly abused Sad in that it wont be worst than what i have now.So far thanks for the information. And at pidodido maybe that so called "gal" from pakistan madly deeply inlove with you Razz cnt resist to send bad pics as what you had said.Oh my cant imagined scratch
Back to top Go down
magic_cupid

magic_cupid

Male
Number of posts : 710
Mig33 ID: : magic_cupid
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: bad users trying to send bad picture   bad users trying to send bad picture I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:28 pm

thx bro jame for nice sharing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: bad users trying to send bad picture   bad users trying to send bad picture I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:29 am

thanks jame bro but i don't get any solution there. the problem is a user sending nasty photos to others. its not possible to stop him. mig33 team have to do something.
Back to top Go down
seema_myheart

Male
Number of posts : 118
Mig33 ID: : seema_imissu
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: bad users trying to send bad picture   bad users trying to send bad picture I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:35 am

so sad why nobdy sending me such pic hahahahaha,sowi myst me jokng bt smtims i m serious:-);-)
Back to top Go down
dangerous-adi

dangerous-adi

Male
Number of posts : 225
Mig33 ID: : dangerous-adi
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: bad users trying to send bad picture   bad users trying to send bad picture I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:43 am

my scrapbook have reached to 200 pages because of this type of nasty flood
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: bad users trying to send bad picture   bad users trying to send bad picture I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:55 pm

on my first reply i suggest to stop bad user we can use same >>> my suggestion as each and evry bad user. that is just my thought dont know it will work or not.
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bad users trying to send bad picture   bad users trying to send bad picture I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bad users trying to send bad picture
Page 1 of 1