www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The group chatting flooding

Go down 
+8
Jame1
golden_soul_
lz.z
Restless_flame
pilaniya
happy
paranoid.devil
dido101
12 posters
AuthorMessage
dido101

dido101

Male
Number of posts : 466
Mig33 ID: : dido101
Registration date : 2008-06-15

The group chatting flooding Empty
PostSubject: The group chatting flooding   The group chatting flooding I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:00 am

Hope you all doing great
I wanna notice about the flooding which using a group chating via special programme ..
It is weird tht migtean hvnt slove this problem till now !
And the problem these illegal programme are easy to get from the net and for free !
I saw it once by a chance at Hibaru forum . And everyone can get it for free !
Hope this problem get the solution quickly , cause it is kinda annoying ..
Thanks
Back to top Go down
paranoid.devil

paranoid.devil

Male
Number of posts : 286
Mig33 ID: : devils.darkface
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: The group chatting flooding   The group chatting flooding I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:52 am

yeah... it's really annoying trick... no way out Sad hope mig33 can solve this problem soon, coz this trick also make admin afraid to appearing online...
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: The group chatting flooding   The group chatting flooding I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:09 am

mig33 have to do something quickly. its increasing day by day. normal users are suffering for that. i think mig33 should apply the same condition in group chat what conditions they made for rooms.
Back to top Go down
pilaniya

pilaniya

Male
Number of posts : 71
Mig33 ID: : pilaniya
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: The group chatting flooding   The group chatting flooding I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:07 am

Hi friends!
yes, it is really a big problem and such type's of flood increase faster than the solution of one an existing problem by mig33 team. It means mig33 team should think according to the development of such problem.
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male

PostSubject: Re: The group chatting flooding   The group chatting flooding I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:14 am

you're right pilaniya. maybe mig33 team is not doing anything just because chat service is free.
Back to top Go down
Restless_flame

Restless_flame

Male
Number of posts : 282
Mig33 ID: : Restless_flame
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: The group chatting flooding   The group chatting flooding I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:10 am

yeah . . . . its really annoying tricks such as g.c and auto floods by some softwares we all are face everyday and its increasing day by day thats true . . . . actually mig33 is open sever terminal and it is easy for those who are sotfware designers to connect with mig33 by using some IP address and with port codes with any made software. . . . i think mig33 team should add some new features in their chatting software which is something like that
Arrow if any user type (/blockgroup) then no one can invites him/her in any group chat even he/she in his block list too. . . . it will helps all admins . . . . normal users will save from abusers,flooders because sometimes when we block abuser or flooder then he/she invites us again in group chat and as same duty. . . . it will also save us from pic bombers
Arrow (/unblockgroup) will be the inverse of it .
Arrow And give more rights to admins . . . . allow their kick in group chat too.
thanx
Back to top Go down
lz.z

lz.z

Female
Number of posts : 326
Mig33 ID: : lz.z ,cute_izna
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: The group chatting flooding   The group chatting flooding I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:25 am

paranoid.devil wrote:
yeah... it's really annoying trick... no way out Sad hope mig33 can solve this problem soon, coz this trick also make admin afraid to appearing online...
even we are appearing offline, abusher still can make this trick through chat ro0m. So we cant run away from this except we out of ro0m Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male

PostSubject: Re: The group chatting flooding   The group chatting flooding I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:03 pm

nice point izna. so admins are not setting their presence offline for trouble makers.
Back to top Go down
golden_soul_
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
golden_soul_

Male
Number of posts : 769
Mig33 ID: : golden_soul_
Registration date : 2008-05-10

PostSubject: Re: The group chatting flooding   The group chatting flooding I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:29 pm

there are 2 types of flooding group chats-

1st one : unlimited blank group chats with blank messages.

2nd one : 3 group chats at a time with unlimited flooding, if you leave one group chat another comes.

mig team could add 2 new features in new versions to stop this flooding group chats :

1) enable or disable group chats option. If we choose disable group chats no one will be able to invite us in a group chat. it would be similar like offline mode.

2) no one will be able to be invited more than one group chat at a time.
i hope my above 2 ideas will help in this matter.
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male

PostSubject: Re: The group chatting flooding   The group chatting flooding I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:30 pm

yah very good idea golden bro.. lets see what mig33 team do..
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: The group chatting flooding   The group chatting flooding I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:00 am

I heat this gc flood 5 days ago i was suffer in this problem for whole night and hope it will be solve as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
pilaniya

pilaniya

Male
Number of posts : 71
Mig33 ID: : pilaniya
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: The group chatting flooding   The group chatting flooding I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:21 am

Jame1 wrote:
I heat this gc flood 5 days ago i was suffer in this problem for whole night and hope it will be solve as soon as possible.

Jame, is it only yours problem! Shocked
I think, it will be shout out soon. Wink
Back to top Go down
blazing_richa
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
blazing_richa

Female
Number of posts : 1165
Mig33 ID: : misti_pratiti
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: The group chatting flooding   The group chatting flooding I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:06 pm

Ya Its just irited...U r ryt lz.z sis..... Sad Shocked
Back to top Go down
dangerous-adi

dangerous-adi

Male
Number of posts : 225
Mig33 ID: : dangerous-adi
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: The group chatting flooding   The group chatting flooding I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:10 am

i talked with mig team and they just said that plx wait for nxt version,we wil solve this problem their.juxt pray that they wil fiw thix problem
Back to top Go down
caliban_is_dead

caliban_is_dead

Male
Number of posts : 31
Mig33 ID: : caliban_is_dead
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: The group chatting flooding   The group chatting flooding I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:23 am

i think mig33 team should banned dirty tricks,but the problem is everytime programmer,hacker,always created new dirty tricks,1 trick die 1000 new tricks alive.
Back to top Go down
dido101

dido101

Male
Number of posts : 466
Mig33 ID: : dido101
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: The group chatting flooding   The group chatting flooding I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:52 am

Goldy. To disable the GC At mig aint good solution at all ! They must find something else ,for example by banned these programmes ..

Adi , i hope so , i really hope so

Thanks..
Back to top Go down
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 1220
Mig33 ID: : pink-jasmine
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: The group chatting flooding   The group chatting flooding I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:04 pm

The problem is solved Smile
No more group chat

Thanks.

Topic locked I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The group chatting flooding   The group chatting flooding I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The group chatting flooding
Page 1 of 1