www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Admin response to Forum user Vs. Admin response to Non-forum user

Go down 
+6
rado4u
Jame1
happy
Mysterygirl80
Nilufar_nilu
trojan.exe
10 posters
AuthorMessage
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male
Number of posts : 359
Mig33 ID: : topdawg04
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Admin response to Forum user Vs. Admin response to Non-forum user Empty
PostSubject: Admin response to Forum user Vs. Admin response to Non-forum user   Admin response to Forum user Vs. Admin response to Non-forum user I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:09 am

I post this topic because of some curiousity that just hit my mind, i noticed topdawg04 has some admin friends, and some of them even being the ones who add him. But when it comes to being the unknown user that i become when i'm on my second Id, is just always the 'silent treatment' no reply, and even when this unknown me gets to add an Admin, the first text he gets from an admin is "who are you" not even a proper greeting because you are what is deemed as an "unknown" and nothing but an inferior user to them.
Yeah! Yeah! I know that u are gonna say, "ask for permission first" but really now, if u add without permission using your main id you never get a response like that. So dismiss that comment about asking for permission, its just too cliche and outdated...

This would also relate to the Topic i once started about Forums and Mig33, in order to get admin attention on mig33 do you now have to be a regular on forums now? Is that how it is now? Because when asking for help using my main username most of the times i get a response quickly, but when its another Id :? Well, you know how it goes....

Try to explore what i'm asking and try make friends or ask for help from an admin on an unknown Id, first try on the ones that smile at you on your contact list of your main Id, you'll be suprised what kind of responses you get. Are u admins superior to users now..? Why so much arrogance :? If thats what this power does to one, i'm glad i'll never have it because i'm not interested.

What about the normal users on mig33 who use mig33 in a sincere way and know nothing about forums, what should they do when they need help? Seeing as now there are users who take preference than the others? Why take the "admin duty" if you gonna be this un-deserving and biased.

This is just not on guys, review your strategy, we users need help and ya'll are busy on privates and come up saying "we are busy" but when its a known forum user that asks for help, you jump right away....

Lately this adminship is only motivated by greed and power not applying or accepting the duty with a willingness to help. Its even worse now that even th so called admin controller turned to a dictator. Wats the use of having admins if its like that?

I ask you guys to try what i mentioned, when asking for help from an Admin, first do it on an Unknown id, then do it with your known id, you will see these interesting responses...

Peace™
Back to top Go down
Nilufar_nilu

Female
Number of posts : 151
Mig33 ID: : Nilufar_nilu
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Admin response to Forum user Vs. Admin response to Non-forum user   Admin response to Forum user Vs. Admin response to Non-forum user I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:24 am

Hello all nilufar nilu saying something rock:
trojan brother what u mean ???
Admins always answering when we need it,and its true.Weee weee
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Admin response to Forum user Vs. Admin response to Non-forum user   Admin response to Forum user Vs. Admin response to Non-forum user I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:44 am

you have the point there trojan Smile based in my experienced i didnt know what,whos admins whereabouts if i didnt join forum.I know them here.But interms of asking help.I tried it before when im abuse at the first time.I ask help for two admins which my friend recommended me but what happened?Nothing silent all no respond im abused and now getting worser.But the time i join forum i know some admins and i try to add them.Well they answer me if i ask help in chatrooms thats the disadvantaged.Of being a normal user. what i mean if your not known to the admins list.They dont cooperate sorry if i transgress anyone.But im just telling the truth.Be fair guys who in admin possition to all the users! yet we understand how it was so complicated to respond all help.But be nice even in nice words.Then it makes us alive.That the admins are friendly not a hyphocrite Smile not to be specific they knows whom they are.
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Admin response to Forum user Vs. Admin response to Non-forum user   Admin response to Forum user Vs. Admin response to Non-forum user I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:31 pm

well.. i think admin should go for them first whom they know or whom they trust because there're many fraud in mig33 always try to disturb admins with their fake id. they will ask for help from one id and will abuse from other id. when moderating a room sometime you've to believe somebody who was in the room and surely you will believe the person you know.
when it comes about forum users you know how easy to be famous in forums. shouldn't admin go for the famous users first? they can trust them because they know them from a long days and they are helping admins by giving ideas or suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Admin response to Forum user Vs. Admin response to Non-forum user   Admin response to Forum user Vs. Admin response to Non-forum user I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:35 pm

agree with happy and nice point and sharing trojan broda.

Last edited by Jame1 on Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mystake)
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
rado4u

rado4u

Male
Number of posts : 64
Mig33 ID: : rado4u
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Admin response to Forum user Vs. Admin response to Non-forum user   Admin response to Forum user Vs. Admin response to Non-forum user I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:23 pm

Well top to reply to your topic,itz needless to defy to the truth you pointed at too....Admins do discriminates users on the basis of personal relation and popularity which i have highlighted in some other topic...

You will be amazed to listen to the fact that s0me guys pvt me to send admins to the troubled room complaining that admin despite being on online status are turning a deaf ear to their request leave greetings apart (thats unimaginable)...

To exemplify on the lines of your topic from other viewpoint,you have to look at other side of river,one of tareq263 friend told me that tareq bhai got around 60,000 contacts and downloading his contact list apparently take around 3-4 minute...And if he sets his presence "online",he gets around 10 pvts per sec0nd,you just cant even imagine how he manage to handle all that...

Even if we have lots of contacts online (despite being ordinary users),and if we gets a loads of p8,we tend to give m0re importance to privates whm v knw well ,thats similarly the case there 2....

i have serious reservati0n abt conduct of certain admins and otherz who luk down up0n userz (blue coloured) with superiority complex...I hope if any admin reading my post,can understand the pain of gullible and decent users,who arent registerd on forums or not old enuf n who s0metimes are rendered helpless to cope with the situation, because they cant do thngs wh0m mig rules defines as "anti-mig"....
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Admin response to Forum user Vs. Admin response to Non-forum user   Admin response to Forum user Vs. Admin response to Non-forum user I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:33 am

I undestood the gist of your topic and im thankful you presented this topic to voice out what most of the mig users faced when theres need to call for admin help..I completely agreed with you..and to be a forum members is an advantage to catch attention of most of the admin it is just one way to be lustrous in mig world..as we all know that most of the admin are watching and reading what are the topic discussed in forums…and if your not a member of forum and even a member but not that famous..then your living like a pauper in mig,you will never get a single help from most of the admin..based on my real experienced in mig when I added some admin in my list I was rejected many times..and if ever I added them without asking permission it is right of each user to add them.. Admins are there to help as out if we are in need of them..some admins don’t even give reply when you greet them..don’t even peek the messages which the normal user sent them..I completely deprecate the gauche behavior of some of our dear admin… but in other way around due to some abusers admins are carefull to add unknown id's..they trust more on forum members than those who are not..I hope this haughtiness among them will vanished as we normal user kept admin in our pedestal.. We all love admin I hope admin will also give importance to a normal users like us..PEACE.. I love you
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Admin response to Forum user Vs. Admin response to Non-forum user   Admin response to Forum user Vs. Admin response to Non-forum user I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:14 pm

be fair because we respect all admins Very Happy no more words to say. Up then please have your ears instead to us who are normal users.And how about those whose dying to ask help from admin.Just think of the apparell the lines and the difference.Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
dido101

dido101

Male
Number of posts : 466
Mig33 ID: : dido101
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Admin response to Forum user Vs. Admin response to Non-forum user   Admin response to Forum user Vs. Admin response to Non-forum user I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:03 am

In somehow i agree with you Dawg .. But in somehow i disagree because i think it all depends in human natures .
Every1 in mig wants and trys to make relationships with Admins but in contrast thy cannot keep acting and smiling for 12000milion users of mig 27/7 ! Otherwise the problems will appear like a rainbow to them..
Yea, it is kindda arrogance to act like this. But you connot acting like Noel to all mig users!
Another thing , most of users want relationship with admins just for asking the help and give the votes of recommendation it is obvious and u connot deny it . And when this admin get demoted or resigned .. He/she will find his/herself with all of those relationships tht thy were trust them like a dust. no one will cares.. And the best example for this is ever-after ! Take a look to him now !
Im not saying to not replying or acting like you are the lord in the mig like some of our HONORABLE admins . No , but my point is you should be so aware about ur privet relationships with users , and the other users are not negligibles !!
With my regards..
Back to top Go down
paranoid.devil

paranoid.devil

Male
Number of posts : 286
Mig33 ID: : devils.darkface
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Admin response to Forum user Vs. Admin response to Non-forum user   Admin response to Forum user Vs. Admin response to Non-forum user I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:25 am

i didn't feel any different response from admins even i have become member of any forum Laughing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Mig33 ID: : r.k.arif
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Admin response to Forum user Vs. Admin response to Non-forum user   Admin response to Forum user Vs. Admin response to Non-forum user I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:51 pm

no idea...i will tell later
Back to top Go down
http://worldcyber.peperonity.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin response to Forum user Vs. Admin response to Non-forum user   Admin response to Forum user Vs. Admin response to Non-forum user I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin response to Forum user Vs. Admin response to Non-forum user
Page 1 of 1