www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hello peace are you in mig33???

Go down 
+8
paranoid.devil
Nilufar_nilu
butterfly
Mysterygirl80
Jame1
trojan.exe
celeste
happy
12 posters
AuthorMessage
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

hello peace are you in mig33??? Empty
PostSubject: hello peace are you in mig33???   hello peace are you in mig33??? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:21 pm

to make the chat rooms peaceful mig33 started admin system many days ago. many admins demoted, many resigned and many new admin selected. i like to know from you all, is mig33 chat rooms peaceful than before? what change you feel after the admin system introduced?
Back to top Go down
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female
Number of posts : 883
Mig33 ID: : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: hello peace are you in mig33???   hello peace are you in mig33??? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 6:51 pm

well bro as far as we know a lot of new softwares are exist to used by kickers and flooders nowadays so even admins are visible they don't have nothin to do but tried their best to eradicate those abusers.

well let's have the comment of other users Smile
Back to top Go down
trojan.exe
trojan.exe

Male
Number of posts : 359
Mig33 ID: : topdawg04
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: hello peace are you in mig33???   hello peace are you in mig33??? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:17 pm

Chatrooms have now became a football field, if you aint got your boots and shin guards on, you bound to get kicked. The is no difference, even with the legalising of the pirated softwares, instead they have made chatting on chatrooms more risky...
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: hello peace are you in mig33???   hello peace are you in mig33??? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:12 pm

totaly agree with trojan bro. now a days mig33 is not mig33 it has become football33 angry
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: hello peace are you in mig33???   hello peace are you in mig33??? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:57 am

for my six months staying here mig i can see the difference before and now.Everyday chatrooms becames more worst not by multis,flooders but by abusive users Sad how to get rid all of this? No sign of PEACE I love you
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: hello peace are you in mig33???   hello peace are you in mig33??? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:40 am

what peace Shocked hahaha happy there is no peace on mig33 geek ...i think its becoming more worst..last year when i joined mig we only chat in room..some kickers were there but kicking by vote from other room users sometimes failed,only admin can do instant kick before, but now multis and flooders are sometimes faster than admin...no peace at all. it should be changed from chatroom to battefield room laugh
Back to top Go down
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female
Number of posts : 883
Mig33 ID: : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: hello peace are you in mig33???   hello peace are you in mig33??? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:36 am

apparently numbers of abusers are increasing from time to time silent
Back to top Go down
Nilufar_nilu

Female
Number of posts : 151
Mig33 ID: : Nilufar_nilu
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: hello peace are you in mig33???   hello peace are you in mig33??? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 5:27 pm

Hello all nilufar nilu is saying something rock:
happy bro u right but i think if mig33 sttafs select more admins it will be better.
What is ur idea users??Weee weee
Back to top Go down
paranoid.devil

paranoid.devil

Male
Number of posts : 286
Mig33 ID: : devils.darkface
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: hello peace are you in mig33???   hello peace are you in mig33??? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 8:18 pm

you know what guys, now i prefer to get kicked by multikicker better than get flood and multiple groupchat Very Happy at least, u can find other room to join when u got kicked, but u can't do anything when you got multiple groupchat flooding Sad the only thing we can do is press red button and get dc....
"peace" is a hard word to find in mig33. Neutral i've already bored with all of mig33 problems. there will always new problem appears before old problem solved.it feels like you're living in a battlefield when you're chatting Sad can't enjoy it at all...
all abuser have done a great thing to make me reduce my chat time...thanks to you. Neutral Neutral Neutral
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female

PostSubject: Re: hello peace are you in mig33???   hello peace are you in mig33??? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 3:03 am

then much better to stay in forums. I love you no mind at all of battlefield out inside the chatrooms.
Back to top Go down
dangerous-adi

dangerous-adi

Male
Number of posts : 225
Mig33 ID: : dangerous-adi
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: hello peace are you in mig33???   hello peace are you in mig33??? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:55 am

hmm, i think that it ix nt a big deal to handle abuxer and in ma view,abuxing have been reduced alot.wel ax for ax kicking and flooding ix concerned.recruiting of new admin ix right in few wayx but they are human nt botx who wil be available for help and they are nt online by pc everytime to fight againxt kikerx ,for thix mig team wil have to adopt some new thingx and some extra ordinary thingx,many ideax have been dixcussed and the new version wil reduce flooding and kiking abit,so letx pray 4 da bext.
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female

PostSubject: Re: hello peace are you in mig33???   hello peace are you in mig33??? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:32 pm

thats a good news if new version will reduced flooding ang kiking but mig33 will also reduced their income if they launched that new version.... Razz
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male

PostSubject: Re: hello peace are you in mig33???   hello peace are you in mig33??? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 11:18 am

i think if the existing 54 admin can stay in limited room it might be better than before because they're trying to make peace whole mig33 which is impossible for them.
Back to top Go down
pilaniya

pilaniya

Male
Number of posts : 71
Mig33 ID: : pilaniya
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: hello peace are you in mig33???   hello peace are you in mig33??? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:11 pm

bro happy suppose if there is no any admin in mig33, can u chat nicely?
i think it is senseless talk to think about admin. Smile
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male

PostSubject: Re: hello peace are you in mig33???   hello peace are you in mig33??? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:44 pm

pilaniya wrote:
bro happy suppose if there is no any admin in mig33, can u chat nicely?
no i can't, thats why asking for sufficient admin.
pilaniya wrote:
i think it is senseless talk to think about admin.
i can't understand this lines. Neutral
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female

PostSubject: Re: hello peace are you in mig33???   hello peace are you in mig33??? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:00 am

peace is no where to be found in mig although group chats are got banned now a days but still flooders abusers and multikikicking are everywhere in chatrooms and and some chatters are now scared to enter rooms because of invisible kick of admin and more ids got banned due to this.even in forums fights discussion are everywhere..i hope justice will be serve to those who were victims of some selfish admins who exploited their powers ..hope for peaceful mig33..in the near future..
Back to top Go down
magic_cupid

magic_cupid

Male
Number of posts : 710
Mig33 ID: : magic_cupid
Registration date : 2008-06-29

PostSubject: Re: hello peace are you in mig33???   hello peace are you in mig33??? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:23 am

I wish when mig33 staff control the admin by their self will make it equal and more peace so i can chat in room more better, coz every day if i join room i'll got kick by multi also flood ...
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male

PostSubject: Re: hello peace are you in mig33???   hello peace are you in mig33??? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 4:48 pm

there is no rules for mig33 admins. mig33 team should make a rules and they should be strict on their rules.
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female

PostSubject: Re: hello peace are you in mig33???   hello peace are you in mig33??? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:12 pm

there will be peace if everyone will chat nicely and decently.But if not!Expect the negative results silent
Back to top Go down
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 1220
Mig33 ID: : pink-jasmine
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: hello peace are you in mig33???   hello peace are you in mig33??? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:41 pm

happy wrote:
there is no rules for mig33 admins. mig33 team should make a rules and they should be strict on their rules.

happy look like u just know mig33 no rules scratch
Honestly from my view, i dont see any strick rules for admins.
All rules in on the lips of migteam only. Be aware silent

Now aday chat room is so bored since admin can invisible, also a place for fighting & kick.
It is look like device to 2 part of place Wink
And i can see all my old friends leaving one by one, might be me too Razz

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female

PostSubject: Re: hello peace are you in mig33???   hello peace are you in mig33??? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:18 am

pink-jasmine wrote:
happy wrote:

happy look like u just know mig33 no rules scratch
Honestly from my view, i dont see any strick rules for admins.
All rules in on the lips of migteam only. Be aware silent

Now aday chat room is so bored since admin can invisible, also a place for fighting & kick.
It is look like device to 2 part of place Wink
And i can see all my old friends leaving one by one, might be me too Razz

Thanks Smile

a strict rules among admins should be implemented i see mig team are very linient in some admins who abuse their powers..i dont know why...i found peace in this forum so i spent most of the time here..as what ive said im realy scared to chat in room now a days..
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male

PostSubject: Re: hello peace are you in mig33???   hello peace are you in mig33??? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:29 am

now a days i afraid to chat in rooms because i'll not get justice if any admin kick me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello peace are you in mig33???   hello peace are you in mig33??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello peace are you in mig33???
Page 1 of 1