www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

N0 c0mMeNt

Go down 
+3
pink-jasmine
Jame1
amiramr
7 posters
AuthorMessage
amiramr

Male
Number of posts : 2
Mig33 ID: : amiramr
Registration date : 2008-07-22

N0 c0mMeNt Empty
PostSubject: N0 c0mMeNt   N0 c0mMeNt I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 1:24 am

Mig staff and mig team.Please choose ur mig33 admins carefully

Here we can see useless admin entered and left the room without kicking the flooder

open the following links:

http://www.2shared.com/file/3628877/ac1beff4/Screenshot075.html

http://www.2shared.com/file/3628882/5be907b4/Screenshot076.html

http://www.2shared.com/file/3628886/5c84c3ad/Screenshot077.html
n0 c0mment

---------------------

and here,please watch this amazing snap for a good admin job

multi kicker was kicking all ,he was entering and kicking and leaving fast,and he was keeping doing that.
And guess what! Admin enstead kicking the multi kicker,he/she is helping him/her to kick the innocent user

please watch this,open the following links:

http://www.2shared.com/file/3628903/e5f5d71d/Screenshot127.html

http://www.2shared.Com/file/3635439/e9df0ffe/screenshot125.Html

http://www.2shared.com/file/3628896/459ff2ec/Screenshot126.html

as i said dangerous admin,and i have many snaps but im using 2nd generati0n m0bile i can't upload it.
And i want to thank my friend who helped me with his pc to upload this snaps

please mig team choose ur admin very carefully.
And sir.admin if this kick was by wrong so whats ur job?To keep kicking by wrong as u do with me
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

N0 c0mMeNt Empty
PostSubject: Re: N0 c0mMeNt   N0 c0mMeNt I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:19 am

as the topic name no comment then there is also no comment of mine just wana say please chose correct admin
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 1220
Mig33 ID: : pink-jasmine
Registration date : 2008-05-07

N0 c0mMeNt Empty
PostSubject: Re: N0 c0mMeNt   N0 c0mMeNt I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:34 am

amiramr wrote:
Here we can see useless admin entered and left the room without kicking the flooder

Well dont know why some link i can open, some cant open link. Rolling Eyes. Come to the point, @ amiramr Admins never look or watch the flooder and multi if he/she see while those distrub room chat im sure, but it can be like that in few cases. some admins fell in slept while moderate chat room (it can happed without intension or too tired) and 1 case is too busy in many chat rooms at same time. So admins can't control all at same time. That is the hole and miss to see those flooder and multi.So u need to understand the free pay job man !!!

amiramr wrote:
and here,please watch this amazing snap for a good admin job
multi kicker was kicking all ,he was entering and kicking and leaving fast,and he was keeping doing that.
And guess what! Admin enstead kicking the multi kicker,he/she is helping him/her to kick the innocent user

In the snap i dont see any, beside many ppl try to vote. It means that you do sth wrong that why ppl in chat room try to vote kick while no admin in room and then i see you get kicked by admin.
Please show snap what you did and why user try to vote for kicking you ?? if you are really good why ppl try to vote for kick you ???

amiramr wrote:
please mig team choose ur admin very carefully.

If mig team not chose admins carefully, then might be everyone can become admins Very Happy

amiramr wrote:
And sir.admin if this kick was by wrong so whats ur job?To keep kicking by wrong as u do with me

Once again same as my reply above. Prove us !!!

Thanks

Back to top Go down
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female
Number of posts : 883
Mig33 ID: : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-05-04

N0 c0mMeNt Empty
PostSubject: Re: N0 c0mMeNt   N0 c0mMeNt I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:28 am

amiramr wrote:
you have to know and understand the reason why admins can't kicked those flooders.
not all admins are in pc all the time, some of admins are moderating through their mobile phone.

please extend your patience bro Smile
Back to top Go down
amiramr

Male
Number of posts : 2
Mig33 ID: : amiramr
Registration date : 2008-07-22

N0 c0mMeNt Empty
PostSubject: Re: N0 c0mMeNt   N0 c0mMeNt I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:56 am

HmMmMmMmMmMm....ok

i just want admin take care before kicking any user,and also admin should warn the abuser one or two times at least before kicking (except multi kickers ids and kn0wn abusers) he should warn the abuser and tell him/her that he/she is breaking the rule [and tell him the rule] and finally admin should take snapshot to abuser before kicking him ,that make admin have a proof why he kicked this id,am i wr0ng friends?
Back to top Go down
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female

N0 c0mMeNt Empty
PostSubject: Re: N0 c0mMeNt   N0 c0mMeNt I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 3:28 pm

I agree, admins should warn multi or flooder or who did mistake before kicked. That is bad behaviour that some admins have silent kicked. silent
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

N0 c0mMeNt Empty
PostSubject: Re: N0 c0mMeNt   N0 c0mMeNt I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:17 pm

i cnt open your link brother..but i agree with you that admin should give warning to flooders and abusers in room before kicking..admin are not moderating in one room only maybe they are busy in other room too.. Smile
Back to top Go down
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female

N0 c0mMeNt Empty
PostSubject: Re: N0 c0mMeNt   N0 c0mMeNt I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 6:59 pm

amiramr wrote:
HmMmMmMmMmMm....ok

i just want admin take care before kicking any user,and also admin should warn the abuser one or two times at least before kicking (except multi kickers ids and kn0wn abusers) he should warn the abuser and tell him/her that he/she is breaking the rule [and tell him the rule] and finally admin should take snapshot to abuser before kicking him ,that make admin have a proof why he kicked this id,am i wr0ng friends?
yah your are right but there is some situation that admins don't need to give warning like those fast flooders who are using migpro or oepro. imagine where admins warning goes if the flooders are using those softwares. silent
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

N0 c0mMeNt Empty
PostSubject: Re: N0 c0mMeNt   N0 c0mMeNt I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:47 pm

agree with you camhe sista you is right
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

N0 c0mMeNt Empty
PostSubject: Re: N0 c0mMeNt   N0 c0mMeNt I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:26 pm

celeste wrote:

yah your are right but there is some situation that admins don't need to give warning like those fast flooders who are using migpro or oepro. imagine where admins warning goes if the flooders are using those softwares. silent

yes agreed with you sis..flooders and kickers are very fast now a days even you give warning they will not read your post..
Back to top Go down
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female

N0 c0mMeNt Empty
PostSubject: Re: N0 c0mMeNt   N0 c0mMeNt I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 7:54 am

celeste wrote:

Yes my sis I love you i agree, it depend some situation silent scratch
Back to top Go down
anup.pathak

Male
Number of posts : 73
Mig33 ID: : anup.pathak
Registration date : 2008-06-24

N0 c0mMeNt Empty
PostSubject: Re: N0 c0mMeNt   N0 c0mMeNt I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:29 am

Warning shdnt necessary in my opinion, warning gives more chance to flooder n kicker to do crime after admin'leaving.
Back to top Go down
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female

N0 c0mMeNt Empty
PostSubject: Re: N0 c0mMeNt   N0 c0mMeNt I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:37 am

anup.pathak wrote:
Warning shdnt necessary in my opinion, warning gives more chance to flooder n kicker to do crime after admin'leaving.
it's a rule broda anup Very Happy if the abuser leave the room meaning they respect or atleast they feel afraid to got kicked by admin.
Back to top Go down
car0_linex

car0_linex

Female
Number of posts : 39
Mig33 ID: : car0_linex
Registration date : 2008-07-12

N0 c0mMeNt Empty
PostSubject: Re: N0 c0mMeNt   N0 c0mMeNt I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 4:11 pm

yeah..... thats ryt..... Idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

N0 c0mMeNt Empty
PostSubject: Re: N0 c0mMeNt   N0 c0mMeNt I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

N0 c0mMeNt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.my-mig33.com :: General Mig33 Discussion :: Mig33 Users & admin-
Jump to: