www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why most of the people are against ever-after

Go down 
+2
celeste
Mig_angel_
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mig_angel_

Male
Number of posts : 22
Mig33 ID: : Mig_angel_
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Why most of the people are against ever-after Empty
PostSubject: Why most of the people are against ever-after   Why most of the people are against ever-after I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:46 pm

Hello guys.since for the last past 3 week i hardly find mst of the people being against ever after.i mostly seen him in uk room i have seen him being abusive to any one.myb i haven't seen him or he is abusive.so guys share wit me why people are against himā
Back to top Go down
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female
Number of posts : 883
Mig33 ID: : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Why most of the people are against ever-after   Why most of the people are against ever-after I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:37 pm

hmmm maybe ever bro have gap from those users. from my side ever-after bro is so kind, he respect me a lot as his sister and he is kinda sweet and joker.
Back to top Go down
dido101

dido101

Male
Number of posts : 466
Mig33 ID: : dido101
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Why most of the people are against ever-after   Why most of the people are against ever-after I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:09 am

i agree with camhe , plus . it's better to make this subjuct closed , no need to open new hurts and argue again
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Why most of the people are against ever-after   Why most of the people are against ever-after I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:03 am

few people only are against ever..maybe they have some personal grudges..for me ever is very loving bro ..he respect me as his real sister... I love you
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Why most of the people are against ever-after   Why most of the people are against ever-after I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:16 am

Dont be general not all are againts ever.I meet ever once i visited uk-london room.We got a fun there.He jokes with me but one of the user talk bad words to me.Ever stop that user telling "YOU CAN MAKE JOKES!I MAKE A JOKES TO MYSTERY BUT WITH LIMITS" maybe sometimes we cant hide to be bad but im sure there will be misunderstandings with the people to ever.And i know his not bad the first time i chatted him in uk-london. Smile
Back to top Go down
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 1220
Mig33 ID: : pink-jasmine
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Why most of the people are against ever-after   Why most of the people are against ever-after I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:55 pm

yes im agreed sis mystery, butt and camhe. he is good in joke and tease and sometime funny Very Happy.

Best of luck ever Very Happy
Back to top Go down
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female
Number of posts : 883
Mig33 ID: : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Why most of the people are against ever-after   Why most of the people are against ever-after I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 1:06 pm

dido101 wrote:
i agree with camhe , plus . it's better to make this subjuct closed , no need to open new hurts and argue again
i am fully agree with you dido brother Very Happy we don't need to discuss personal dislikings here.
at mig_angel bro my apology for any inconvenience. thank's to oyur topic. Very Happy

THREAD LOCKED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why most of the people are against ever-after   Why most of the people are against ever-after I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why most of the people are against ever-after
Page 1 of 1