www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who should be Called for interview

Go down 
+11
Phenom_
butterfly
rahib07
rado4u
Jame1
dangerous-adi
Titan_rage
h_e_a_r_tfelt
car0_linex
celeste
happy
15 posters
AuthorMessage
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help
Registration date : 2008-05-22

Who should be Called for interview Empty
PostSubject: Who should be Called for interview   Who should be Called for interview I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:32 am

We know there are many intelligent users in mig33. All our admin recommend them when the admin selection comes. Some users face interview but can't qualify and some users wait for the interview call.
I like to know from all of you that should the user call for interview again who faced the interview once and couldn't qualify?
Or the other users should be called for interview who wasn't called for interview before?
Back to top Go down
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female
Number of posts : 883
Mig33 ID: : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Who should be Called for interview   Who should be Called for interview I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:34 am

applicant's that applying for the present selection are the one who called for interview. if the one user applied from the previous one and he/she didn't apply for the present selection well i guess there is no chance to get interview. so my advised keep applying, i mean every selection send your application. Very Happy

anyway, this is only my point of view.
Back to top Go down
car0_linex

car0_linex

Female
Number of posts : 39
Mig33 ID: : car0_linex
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Who should be Called for interview   Who should be Called for interview I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:08 pm

I love you oooh...

thank 4 your information canhee sis...

i hope ths information to be continuE..... cheers
Back to top Go down
h_e_a_r_tfelt

Male
Number of posts : 614
Mig33 ID: : h_e_a_r_tfelt
Registration date : 2008-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Who should be Called for interview   Who should be Called for interview I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:51 am

car0_linex wrote:
I love you oooh...

thank 4 your information canhee sis...

i hope ths information to be continuE..... cheers
canhee Surprised it is camhe22
Back to top Go down
car0_linex

car0_linex

Female
Number of posts : 39
Mig33 ID: : car0_linex
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Who should be Called for interview   Who should be Called for interview I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 6:13 pm

hahahaha hear bro...

i mean camhee22 celebrate
Back to top Go down
Titan_rage

Titan_rage

Male
Number of posts : 90
Mig33 ID: : titan_rage/badhans07
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Who should be Called for interview   Who should be Called for interview I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:38 am

Thanks for the post Smile thanz for letting us know that camhe apu I love you mahal kita....i was confused ...bt u cleared it apu.....lol car0 laugh
Back to top Go down
dangerous-adi

dangerous-adi

Male
Number of posts : 225
Mig33 ID: : dangerous-adi
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Who should be Called for interview   Who should be Called for interview I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:14 am

hmmm,but they axk u to apply again but in ma guex a few lucky uxerx are selekted by thix way,admin recomendation doew mean alot, and ax for ax admin recomendation ix concerned,they moxtly recomment their prersonol life or bext mig friendx so other uxerx get very bare chances to be selekted ax admin.wish u bext of luk guyx
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Who should be Called for interview   Who should be Called for interview I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:09 pm

nice information yeah i am till trying Razz who knows !!! i can get a chance...... keep sharing
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
rado4u

rado4u

Male
Number of posts : 64
Mig33 ID: : rado4u
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Who should be Called for interview   Who should be Called for interview I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 3:54 pm

I suppose recommendation (admin or mig staffs)can place you to the interview..Rest depend on your own talent to impress the staff who is taking the interview..And in my view in nxt round a minimum number of recomendation will be taken as a criteria for calling a candidate for interview...As the number of present admin have reached around 50 and if each of them recommends many ppl,then it will be hectic job for the staff to place interview to such large of ppl...So,if you get only 1 rec0mendati0n you may not get a chance to face the interview (based on some unconfirmed reports) that i got...
Back to top Go down
rahib07

rahib07

Male
Number of posts : 395
Mig33 ID: : rahib07
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Who should be Called for interview   Who should be Called for interview I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:39 pm

Jame1 wrote:
nice information yeah i am till trying Razz who knows !!! i can get a chance...... keep sharing

pray for u lol!
Back to top Go down
http://mig33join.topic-board.com
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Who should be Called for interview   Who should be Called for interview I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:06 am

rado4u wrote:
I suppose recommendation (admin or mig staffs)can place you to the interview..Rest depend on your own talent to impress the staff who is taking the interview..And in my view in nxt round a minimum number of recomendation will be taken as a criteria for calling a candidate for interview...As the number of present admin have reached around 50 and if each of them recommends many ppl,then it will be hectic job for the staff to place interview to such large of ppl...So,if you get only 1 rec0mendati0n you may not get a chance to face the interview (based on some unconfirmed reports) that i got...

i agree with you Rado..what are the chances of candidates who faced an interview is it..100 % considered as already chosen to be admin..??
Back to top Go down
Phenom_
Phenom_

Male
Number of posts : 740
Mig33 ID: : Phenom_
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Who should be Called for interview   Who should be Called for interview I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 2:50 am

well all mig33users can apply for admin application....

in my opinion the most deserving and the most qualified user should be selected in every selection.....
Back to top Go down
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 1220
Mig33 ID: : pink-jasmine
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Who should be Called for interview   Who should be Called for interview I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:17 am

na, sis butt and rado, now aday, selection admin round are mystery.
even not much consider on admin recommendation candidate.

Last edited by pink-jasmine on Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
benyamin

benyamin

Male
Number of posts : 12
Mig33 ID: : benyamin_s
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Who should be Called for interview   Who should be Called for interview I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:17 pm

Just let it hapend
1 thing 4 sure
hope u guys is the next admin
hmmmm
is that 2 much?
Back to top Go down
paranoid.devil

paranoid.devil

Male
Number of posts : 286
Mig33 ID: : devils.darkface
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Who should be Called for interview   Who should be Called for interview I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:07 pm

so, everyone here apply for adminship, except trojan bro? Very Happy well, goodluck for all and can't wait to see ya using yellow jacket Very Happy oh yeah, one more thing... when u've become an admin plz dont kick me with no reason... i'm not a bad boy Razz
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who should be Called for interview   Who should be Called for interview I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:33 pm

hehe devil bro Laughing aren't you applying? Laughing
Back to top Go down
seema_myheart

Male
Number of posts : 118
Mig33 ID: : seema_imissu
Registration date : 2008-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Who should be Called for interview   Who should be Called for interview I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:48 pm

lol first u tell me how to apply for adminstratorship confused
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who should be Called for interview   Who should be Called for interview I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:02 pm

simple seema.. just send an email to mig33
Back to top Go down
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 1220
Mig33 ID: : pink-jasmine
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Who should be Called for interview   Who should be Called for interview I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:11 pm

paranoid.devil wrote:
so, everyone here apply for adminship, except trojan bro? Very Happy
Devil bro u forget to include me with trojan Wink
Back to top Go down
paranoid.devil

paranoid.devil

Male
Number of posts : 286
Mig33 ID: : devils.darkface
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Who should be Called for interview   Who should be Called for interview I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:24 pm

happy wrote:
hehe devil bro Laughing aren't you applying? Laughing
hahaha... no happy bro Very Happy i didn't apply at this round... i'm afraid i can't compete with u, Lol Razz next time perhaps lol!

pink-jasmine wrote:
Devil bro u forget to include me with trojan Wink
oh really pink? i think you should apply sis... you'd looks great with that yellow jacket. What a Face we need someone like you to be our next admin Wink

well, i wish all good user will be selected so that we'd have so many admins to help mig33 user Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who should be Called for interview   Who should be Called for interview I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who should be Called for interview
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.my-mig33.com :: General Mig33 Discussion :: Mig33 Users & admin-
Jump to: