www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reply on avator's post against me

Go down 
+10
jesnita
paranoid.devil
Phenom_
anup.pathak
pink-jasmine
Mysterygirl80
avator301
celeste
Jame1
ever-after
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ever-after

Male
Number of posts : 12
Mig33 ID: : ever-after
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Reply on avator's post against me Empty
PostSubject: Reply on avator's post against me   Reply on avator's post against me I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:05 pm

hi all sorry for creating a new topic for replying this topic.. he told that pink jasmine is his girlfriend and blar blar blar.. well no one dare to admit there mistakes.. i did abuse and slang at him.. those who come on my path will get such nuts.. am not a coward dog like you avator. you brought nokia, ask vinay, and precious pious to kick me.. shame.. but i didnt brought any one to kick you.. you swear on me infront of Maldivian admin ryvil.. he was there with his spy id d_0_n. and this innocent avator said ''f*ck off ever-after'' than ryvil came and kick him.. now who x innocent lol.. damn disgusting.. And pink jasmine now tell here is that false or true.. i am not a liar.. i do admit my mistakes.. yup i agree i did slang at him bec he was beyond his limits.. And pink jasmine now can you open your mouth widely and post the complete snaps.. i feel so pity for you and your boyfriend avator301.

@camhe sis i am what i am.. and i do what i do.. i follow what is right for me.. and no one can teach me whats wrong and whats good for me..

@pink jasmine.. Do whatever you want.. and i assure you that you cant stop me.. its a promise.. and next time be carefull while you post snaps pls dont forget to post the complete snaps.. anyways the snaps which you have posted is true.. but do good

@jesnita
how do you say ever after x a slanger.. who dont know slangs.. when the time comes every one will slang whoever it is.. next time be ware of what you are saying.. and by blaming or whatever you do without my presence is same like eating my meats and its a big sin i dont know who you are.. so dont every try to take my name ok.. best of luck..

@avator c'mon dude get real and do something good for you.. am not like you living this world with lyn and cheating.. what i do is correct always.. i dont slang or abuse anyone without proper reason.. and think you did a mistake.. and deny it..

best of luck

Last edited by Phenom_ on Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Due to some reasons....)
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Reply on avator's post against me   Reply on avator's post against me I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:17 pm

ever-after wrote:

@jesnita
how do you say ever after x a slanger.. who dont know slangs.. when the time comes every one will slang whoever it is.. next time be ware of what you are saying.. and by blaming or whatever you do without my presence is same like eating my meats and its a big sin i dont know who you are.. so dont every try to take my name ok.. best of luck..

best of luck

In this line i am not agree with you because a good person will never slang/abuse anyone.
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female
Number of posts : 883
Mig33 ID: : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Reply on avator's post against me   Reply on avator's post against me I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 7:28 pm

ever-after wrote:
hi all sorry for creating a new topic for replying this topic.. he told that pink jasmine is his girlfriend and blar blar blar..
hey bro im just confusing with this line confused you sweared him coz he said that sis pink is his girlfriend? scratch

ever-after wrote:
@camhe sis i am what i am.. and i do what i do.. i follow what is right for me.. and no one can teach me whats wrong and whats good for me..
my apology bro im just concerned about you silent
Back to top Go down
ever-after

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reply on avator's post against me   Reply on avator's post against me I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 8:03 pm

Jame1 wrote:
ever-after wrote:

@jesnita

best of luck

In this line i am not agree with you because a good person will never slang/abuse anyone.

there is nothing to get confusion..
I meant is he/she cant tell that am a slanger.. bec i never slang nor abuse him/her.. thats it.. get real and understand things by using your six sense. dont make others confuse by ur confusion..

@ camhe sis.. i perspect you always.. not bec you are a mig33 admin we met before that.. so i my humble request for you is to forgive me if i hurt you by comments.. i have no negative feeling for you tc sister..
Back to top Go down
avator301

avator301

Male
Number of posts : 245
Mig33 ID: : avator301
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Reply on avator's post against me   Reply on avator's post against me I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:38 pm

Very Happy ever vewi nice vewi nice:D keep it up. I said buzz off. Nt fuck off. Pls be real ever-after

On the other hand. Ryvil should have warned me if i did sumthn wrng. Look at u ever. How narrow minded u r. Its ur bad luck tht pink dnt lyk u. Howeva i dnt wana proceed further cause u lost everythn and i dnt wana hurt u mre. Bst of luck in life. But its clear that u r a slanger. No 1 expected that our respected admin ever-after will bcme lyk ths one day. Keep enjoyin. Wish u wnt do the same thng to others. Smile

Last edited by Phenom_ on Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double post....)
Back to top Go down
ever-after

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reply on avator's post against me   Reply on avator's post against me I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:15 am

Lol good point.. you said buzz off lol.. how much lied you.. i am a slanger i do agree but you are a liar and accept it.. ok ryvil is not a blind man and even ask-vinay and other users who are in the rooms are not that much dumb as you expect..

you think everyone is like you..

i am not a liar and all knows that.. am a slanger and all knows that as well.. I am not a expert of making stories maybe you are one of them.. and can you define me what does Buzz of ever after means..

whoever you are very D graded.. very cheap..

think about it.. and i havent lost anything.. And i wont let lose anything much..
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80

PostSubject: Re: Reply on avator's post against me   Reply on avator's post against me I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 8:07 am

I have no comment with the situation and whos involved here.Hope everything will be settled ASAP! As it goes so far exchanging hurt words are not good anymore,creating a gap of every situations infact Hey guys were not kindergarten here.Can anyone lower there pride.? Sad if not then BOOOOM! We came here to chat and meet new people to make friends not to create enemies.Just as that hope.There will be solution with this. scratch
Back to top Go down
avator301

avator301

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reply on avator's post against me   Reply on avator's post against me I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:42 am

Yah right am D graded. Asking vinay would be clear and also nokia and precious_pious. Ever ur brain washed. Go to a doctor. If i am a lier. Ur a big mental cheater (sorry my forum users, i had to be harsh). Ever all u want is power. Nothn else. All u want is ur profit leavin others. Solve ur own probs then talk in sense. :twisted
Back to top Go down
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 1220
Mig33 ID: : pink-jasmine
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Reply on avator's post against me   Reply on avator's post against me I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:44 am

ever-after wrote:
hi all sorry for creating a new topic for replying this topic.. he told that pink jasmine is his girlfriend and blar blar blar..

What is your problem Ever ? confused It is not related to you because it is between me and avator. But honesly, avator is respect me as his sister only. Look he is 17year.
And he just teasing me as well as others did too for enjoy.

Quote :
those who come on my path will get such nuts..

Are you warning ?? Shocked
It is public forum, respect other Ever aka ahmed.
you are not allowed to threat here Very Happy

Quote :
but i didnt brought any one to kick you..

My snap is showed enought that you bring ryvil Smile

Quote :
this innocent avator said ''fuck off ever-after'' than ryvil came and kick him.. now who x innocent lol.. damn disgusting..

Ever you insult him alot, it is not the matter that he reply you this words.
Then why ryvil not kick you too ?? scratch

Quote :
And pink jasmine now tell here is that false or true.. i am not a liar.. i do admit my mistakes.. yup i agree i did slang at him bec he was beyond his limits.. And pink jasmine now can you open your mouth widely and post the complete snaps..

yes you are admit ur mistake Laughing and now im opening my mouth that why i quote you Wink

Quote :
i feel so pity for you and your boyfriend avator301.

I dont know who is really pity Very Happy
One thing, no need pity me Very Happy

Quote :

Yes we know who you are and no one can teach you Very Happy

Quote :
@pink jasmine.. Do whatever you want.. and i assure you that you cant stop me.. its a promise..

Yes I do whatever i want right now Very Happy. I dont wanna stop you but i wanna see what you going to do more Very Happy

Quote :
and next time be carefull while you post snaps pls dont forget to post the complete snaps..

LOL i dont wanna any careful Wink

Quote :
anyways the snaps which you have posted is true.. but do good

Thanks Very Happy

Quote :
@jesnita

Neutral Neutral

Quote :
@avator c'mon dude get real and do something good for you.. am not like you living this world with lyn and cheating.. what i do is correct always.. i dont slang or abuse anyone without proper reason.. and think you did a mistake.. and deny it..

Well said, look you self before speak out Wink

Quote :
best of luck

Best of luck too

PS: I really dont wanna dig out your topic Ever but you try to open topic, now I fullfill your desire Very Happy

Peace Wink
Back to top Go down
avator301

avator301

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reply on avator's post against me   Reply on avator's post against me I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:49 am

Wait. One mre thng! Ok ok u said ryvil kiked me bcoz i said u 'f*k off ever'. Why didnt ryvil kik u when u said ' avator u got a plastic pus*y'. 'avator am gonna f*k ur mom'.
Guys get to the point. For 1 sentence of mine i got kiked widout a warnin. And after all ever's slang he is not kiked. Ryvil mixed up wid ever. So its clear. Two malvadian admins Very Happy. Every catch ever's words. Ever ur fallin in ur own traps nw. Brada Very Happy

Last edited by Phenom_ on Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Due to some reasons)
Back to top Go down
anup.pathak

Male
Number of posts : 73
Mig33 ID: : anup.pathak
Registration date : 2008-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Reply on avator's post against me   Reply on avator's post against me I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:23 am

Hey guys, whats going here Sad
Now stop fighting.
Forum moderators, where are you?plz lock this topic.
Back to top Go down
Phenom_
Phenom_

Male
Number of posts : 740
Mig33 ID: : Phenom_

PostSubject: Re: Reply on avator's post against me   Reply on avator's post against me I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:00 pm

Ever and avator you both using too many bad words here...
.its a forum not your chat rooms....

so please abide by the rules....

and provide us some snaps of that incident....
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1

PostSubject: Re: Reply on avator's post against me   Reply on avator's post against me I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:00 pm

ever-after wrote:
Jame1 wrote:
ever-after wrote:

@jesnita

best of luck

there is nothing to get confusion..
I meant is he/she cant tell that am a slanger.. bec i never slang nor abuse him/her.. thats it.. get real and understand things by using your six sense. dont make others confuse by ur confusion..

i am not in any confusion i am telling that if everybody know slang that doesnt mean that they will slang i am telling that a good man/women will never slan/abuse anyone. i am not agree with you that
Code:
when time will come then you will also slang

thats it.
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
ever-after

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reply on avator's post against me   Reply on avator's post against me I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:14 pm

Evator you are innocent or what ever.. You swore at me thats why you got kicked pls accept it.. i think you got a mental problem now.. before you get mad pls rely what you said.. Two Maldivian admin or 4 it doesnt matter.. what you did is not correct so you were kicked out lol..

and pink jasmine who cares.. i dont give a damn shit on you.. keep barking barking like a dog.. nothing gonna change, and avator dont think that all are blind like you.. and i wonder when did you start chatting with an absented mind.. lol poor guy..

to whom i cheated.? i am not like you, coward guy.. i feel so ashamed for your thoughts and behavior.. be practical and positive..

ciao
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80

PostSubject: Re: Reply on avator's post against me   Reply on avator's post against me I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:21 pm

Heya why until now this still on? confused You know the expression,"you are what you eat!Well,you are what what you feel explains a lot about!In other words,dissing others and holding grudges will only bring the same nastiness back around to us.Try being relax and giving others a break Smile.Try to understand how others feel Smile it seems this issue never stop but till when?I can see no one lowered there pride here Sad any moderators here please look at this topic.Before its getting long! Smile God bless guys hope there will peace here.Were not kid anymore.
Back to top Go down
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 1220
Mig33 ID: : pink-jasmine
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Reply on avator's post against me   Reply on avator's post against me I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:28 pm

ever-after wrote:

and pink jasmine who cares.. i dont give a damn shit on you.. keep barking barking like a dog..

Ever read forum rules before posting. you are not allowed to insult in forum.
Well we are human not dog. Dont compare human to animal. You also dog, dont you ?? Laughing

I suggest both stop please. Enough scratch
Back to top Go down
paranoid.devil

paranoid.devil

Male
Number of posts : 286
Mig33 ID: : devils.darkface
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Reply on avator's post against me   Reply on avator's post against me I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:33 pm

haven't visited this forum for several days...and look what i found...personal problem between user posted in this forum. you guys should ashamed to brought this kind of personal problem here..
i thought we are here to discussing something useful about mig33...not such thing like this. i feel really disappointed with this. just cause ever was an admin, doesn't mean that everything about him could be discussed in this forum. there are so many slanger and abuser in mig33. and i bet you wouldn't brought this problem here if he's not a demoted admin...really bored Neutral

and you moderator..why u let such a bad words posted freely here??
Back to top Go down
avator301

avator301

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reply on avator's post against me   Reply on avator's post against me I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:49 pm

Ow. Very Happy nw i got a mental prob Very Happy how funny ever.
Back to top Go down
ever-after

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reply on avator's post against me   Reply on avator's post against me I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:28 pm

Lol pink jasmine.. maybe you couldnt identify **.. **s **ks like what you and your boyfriend avator did.. and thats what how i call **s.. i dont need any justification from you ok pink jasmine.. in the whole mig33 i havent seen such a selfish lady before, huh

and i dont bring my personal problems to public.. while my absence these forum pricks ate my meats.. so i just came here to clear their doubts.. Who cares..

otherwise i wont come here..

this so called avator got kicked by admin while swearing at me :p lol

and he couldnt bear this and he wanna clear his history from me lol.. if possible i would rather prefer to deactivate your account..

you are a liar and cheater and you have prove it.. i have snaps with me but its your good luck that my laptop is broken
DONT DARE TO MESS WITH ME HEREAFTER OK.. OR ELSE GET ABUSED..

BYE GUYS AND KEEP IT LOCKED NO NEED TO POKE MY NOSE TO THIS STINKY MOUTH..

Last edited by King-0f-hearts on Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ever don't use bad words)
Back to top Go down
jesnita

jesnita

Female
Number of posts : 423
Mig33 ID: : jesnita
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Reply on avator's post against me   Reply on avator's post against me I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:07 pm

ever-after wrote:

@jesnita

firstly i'm so sorry if i'm saying wrong about you but i wana remind you on one thing, did you remember when you got kicked by avinash4u and your id baned before you selected as admin?
do you remember how you slang on his family even you know that kick just a kidding?
and i think you will neva know if i'm in the group chat when you badly slang to avinash4u.

anyway sorry to remind you your past but i think what i'm saying its the truth..
thanks
Back to top Go down
http://riswan08.peperonity.com
ever-after

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reply on avator's post against me   Reply on avator's post against me I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:35 pm

When did i said am a good guy? Did i claim that am a good guy lol? What you wanna proof ms.moderator.. lol weird
Back to top Go down
avator301

avator301

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reply on avator's post against me   Reply on avator's post against me I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:08 am

Pls stop guys. Just ignre em
Back to top Go down
rahib07

rahib07

Male
Number of posts : 395
Mig33 ID: : rahib07
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Reply on avator's post against me   Reply on avator's post against me I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:25 am

I have no comments for this topic but i have some request both ever and avator bro..

i have some request to our respected ever bro
1.1st u have to cool...
2.Stop quarelling with mates in forum...
3.If u dishonoured by avator then forgive him..... u need to think that avtor is younger than u,if he did any mistake then just forgive him but plz no rude word for simple reason by repeating.....
4.Provide snap shot if u have...bcz i believe only my eyes.

i have some request to our respected avator bro.....

1.You are cool i know...but dont lose it.
2.Stop quarelling with ever bro...bcz minimum 1 site need to stop this quarelling.
3.If u dishonoured by ever bro then forgive him..... u need to think that ever bro is elder than u,if he did any mistake then just forgive him but plz no rude word for simple reason by repeating.....
4.Provide snap shot if u have...bcz i believe only my eyes.

The above information is just requst only.If i wrong in any sentence then i announce advance forgive for me.

Thanks all...........

Last edited by rahib07 on Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:29 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : missing word)
Back to top Go down
http://mig33join.topic-board.com
avator301

avator301

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reply on avator's post against me   Reply on avator's post against me I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:50 am

Ya. I dont wana keep fighting. Ever after ur elder like ma big bro. Am sowi for the inconvinience. Pink is ma sista nothn else. So pls stop calln me pinks boyfriend. Forum members. I shuldnt have brought ths topic hea. AM SOWI! Rahid dada i did wht u told me to. Hope ever will do the same. Smile
Back to top Go down
frozen_mass

frozen_mass

Male
Number of posts : 19
Mig33 ID: : frozen_mass
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Reply on avator's post against me   Reply on avator's post against me I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:06 am

ok, this issue should be stopped here! enough guys, it'd better not to drag personal issues in public place which you people already did! mig33 related forums are for the well being of mig33 & it's users but you guys fighting each other for personal issues!
ever i know you and you know me well, and avator you are just 16! come on kid! show some respect to your seniors
and ever, he's like your younger bro, if you can not make him understand for certain things then just let it go or ask someone else's help but don't just do what you are doing...
i'm happy because you admitted that you abused/slanged, atleast something new in you @ telling the hard truth!
no hard feelings please!
peace guys! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reply on avator's post against me   Reply on avator's post against me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reply on avator's post against me
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next