www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to delete a blocked id's??

Go down 
+13
butterfly
Nilufar_nilu
paranoid.devil
mutia81
ropoom786
Phenom_
celeste
happy
Genie_in.a_bottle
pink-jasmine
Jame1
jesnita
Mysterygirl80
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80
Registration date : 2008-05-23

How to delete a blocked id's?? Empty
PostSubject: How to delete a blocked id's??   How to delete a blocked id's?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:34 am

Correct me if im wrong.!But i want to know if theres any option how to delete a blocked id's in our block list.If theres an option in our menu deleting list from our contacts,what if in blocked one? Any suggestions?? Because i want to clear/empty mine.Everyday its getting many and its kinda irretating to me. Sad please share Smile
Back to top Go down
jesnita

jesnita

Female
Number of posts : 423
Mig33 ID: : jesnita
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: How to delete a blocked id's??   How to delete a blocked id's?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:42 am

as far as i know blocked list cant be deleted mys I love you
Back to top Go down
http://riswan08.peperonity.com
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: How to delete a blocked id's??   How to delete a blocked id's?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:45 am

No sis till now there is no option to delate block list user. But good thinking . And i also want to delate my block list users but there is just unblock option. Hope delate block user option will be available soon.
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 1220
Mig33 ID: : pink-jasmine
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: How to delete a blocked id's??   How to delete a blocked id's?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 9:47 am

yes it cant be delete. As i remember it is same topic of mine which i used to post quite long.
Please check up again sis and i hope moderator will merge this topic Very Happy

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female

PostSubject: Re: How to delete a blocked id's??   How to delete a blocked id's?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:29 am

pink-jasmine wrote:
yes it cant be delete. As i remember it is same topic of mine which i used to post quite long.
Please check up again sis and i hope moderator will merge this topic Very Happy

Thanks
@sis pinky if im not mistaken your topic is "HOW TO UNBLOCK ID'S ALL IN ONE TIME" Smile just if?!im not wrong.Mine is i want to delete blocked id's from my block list Smile I love you
Back to top Go down
Genie_in.a_bottle
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
Genie_in.a_bottle

Female
Number of posts : 626
Mig33 ID: : Genie_in.a_bottle
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: How to delete a blocked id's??   How to delete a blocked id's?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 12:22 pm

yeah how to clear blocked list Because i want to clear mine too scratch many time i tried but still my block list there angry
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male
Number of posts : 1502
Mig33 ID: : happy-to-help

PostSubject: Re: How to delete a blocked id's??   How to delete a blocked id's?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:40 pm

i got you problem mystery. Genie she is asking how to delete block user list without unblocking.
There is no option to delete block user list without unblocking.
Back to top Go down
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female
Number of posts : 883
Mig33 ID: : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: How to delete a blocked id's??   How to delete a blocked id's?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:38 pm

unblock them first then delete. there should be an option to delete blocked users.
Back to top Go down
Phenom_
Phenom_

Male
Number of posts : 740
Mig33 ID: : Phenom_
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: How to delete a blocked id's??   How to delete a blocked id's?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:14 am

s2pidprincess0519 wrote:
unblock them first then delete. there should be an option to delete blocked users.

lol api i think they have blocked too many users and now they cant enter to their block list menu Razz

now stick to the topic
there is no such a option to delete blocked users....
inform mig33team about the problem Razz
Back to top Go down
ropoom786

ropoom786

Male
Number of posts : 161
Mig33 ID: : ropoom786
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: How to delete a blocked id's??   How to delete a blocked id's?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:22 am

Wow broo thx 4 the info
Back to top Go down
http://www.mig33.first-forum.com
mutia81

mutia81

Female
Number of posts : 51
Mig33 ID: : mutia81
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: How to delete a blocked id's??   How to delete a blocked id's?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:31 pm

lol stupid sis
i guess we havent list of id we've blocked
so after we unlock,how to deleted?????
Back to top Go down
http://www.mutia81.blog.com
paranoid.devil

paranoid.devil

Male
Number of posts : 286
Mig33 ID: : devils.darkface
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: How to delete a blocked id's??   How to delete a blocked id's?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:35 pm

yeah..you're right mutia...if we reject adding request, there are no their id in our contact list. it's different if the user we blocked has already in our list. Smile and i think your question has already answered by yourself Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female

PostSubject: Re: How to delete a blocked id's??   How to delete a blocked id's?? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 8:13 am

All of us getting irritated everyday of my own.My block list getting many and i want it to be empty.Thanks friends for every opinions.Maybe mig33 will do a shortcut option to delete all block ids.Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Nilufar_nilu

Female
Number of posts : 151
Mig33 ID: : Nilufar_nilu
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: How to delete a blocked id's??   How to delete a blocked id's?? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 12:06 pm

Hello all nilufar nilu is saying something rock:
yeah there is no way to delete blocks history but i know one way that is secret .
Jame bro told me that way lol.Weee weee
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male

PostSubject: Re: How to delete a blocked id's??   How to delete a blocked id's?? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 3:06 pm

jame bro share the trick with us..... Sad
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female
Number of posts : 2042
Mig33 ID: : butterfly_80
Registration date : 2008-05-15

PostSubject: Re: How to delete a blocked id's??   How to delete a blocked id's?? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:55 pm

you cant delete blocked ids from your block list..there is no option to do that because if that option available im gonna be the first one who will clear my block list..

sis camhe said ..unblock them and delete..yes this is the only way..there must be an option wherein you can clear block list without unblocking them..the fact is we block users and jailed in block list,because we dont like them.. Razz so better not to unblock your list mys..otherwise you will be disturbed again.. I love you
Back to top Go down
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female

PostSubject: Re: How to delete a blocked id's??   How to delete a blocked id's?? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 6:00 pm

mare the reason im hiding because mystery id is prone of fakes,hackers and abusers.Im abused mare till now gus2 kna pumatay Crying or Very sad Sad
Back to top Go down
happy
happy

Male

PostSubject: Re: How to delete a blocked id's??   How to delete a blocked id's?? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 8:52 pm

Mysterygirl80 wrote:
gus2 kna pumatay
what that mean Neutral
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female

PostSubject: Re: How to delete a blocked id's??   How to delete a blocked id's?? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:26 pm

happy wrote:
Mysterygirl80 wrote:
gus2 kna pumatay
what that mean Neutral

lol..happy let me translate to you..it means she want to murder somebody Laughing
Back to top Go down
butterfly
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
butterfly

Female

PostSubject: Re: How to delete a blocked id's??   How to delete a blocked id's?? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 9:30 pm

Mysterygirl80 wrote:
mare the reason im hiding because mystery id is prone of fakes,hackers and abusers.Im abused mare till now gus2 kna pumatay Crying or Very sad Sad

oh mare..if that is your reason to hide from abusers,hackers then dont attempt to unblock them..keep them jailed in your block list till mig33 establish an option of clearing the block list without unbloking the culprits.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
its-me.420

its-me.420

Male
Number of posts : 18
Mig33 ID: : its-me.420
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: How to delete a blocked id's??   How to delete a blocked id's?? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:55 am

Lol Mysterygirl80 why do you want to delete your block list? I don't think it makes any problem.If you want to unblock any id just use unblocking tricks.My block list also hang.I can't open my block list.Cause oneday someone added me from his 600 id Sad I had rejected those all id but all those id in my block list now Shocked
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Mig33 ID: : r.k.arif
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: How to delete a blocked id's??   How to delete a blocked id's?? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:47 pm

tnx for shring u all....
Back to top Go down
http://worldcyber.peperonity.com
Bdboy33

Male
Number of posts : 265
Mig33 ID: : Bdboy33
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: How to delete a blocked id's??   How to delete a blocked id's?? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 11:56 pm

Y all grlz block list is so huge? I thnk they luv 2 block ids. Sumtym i knock grl id nd they block me without any reasn. I dnt knw y they do this. If they dnt want 2 cht wid me jst tell me i'l nt distrb her again. Bt y block without any reasn? I hate ths kind of grlz
Back to top Go down
r.k.arif
V. I. P.
V. I. P.
r.k.arif

Male
Number of posts : 2485
Mig33 ID: : r.k.arif
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: How to delete a blocked id's??   How to delete a blocked id's?? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:00 pm

haha bdboy well said....but sumtime boys also do fault with girls that y they block us... fight
Back to top Go down
http://worldcyber.peperonity.com
goldenguy7

goldenguy7

Male
Number of posts : 90
Mig33 ID: : goldenguy7
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: How to delete a blocked id's??   How to delete a blocked id's?? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:04 am

butterfly wrote:
happy wrote:
Mysterygirl80 wrote:
gus2 kna pumatay
what that mean Neutral

lol..happy let me translate to you..it means she want to murder somebody Laughing
sis mystery just forget about the blocklist...when u block a user u wanna kinda forget em anyway.so why visit ur blocklist again to recall bad memories Smile ....but make sure u block only those id's which u are neva goin 2 unblock again for instance sme pple use block to tease friends lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to delete a blocked id's??   How to delete a blocked id's?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to delete a blocked id's??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next