www.my-mig33.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.my-mig33.com

A mig33 discussion board

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What should be done with ever-after?What was my fault?

Go down 
+2
celeste
avator301
6 posters
AuthorMessage
avator301

avator301

Male
Number of posts : 245
Mig33 ID: : avator301
Registration date : 2008-05-23

What should be done with ever-after?What was my fault? Empty
PostSubject: What should be done with ever-after?What was my fault?   What should be done with ever-after?What was my fault? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 10:30 am

9th July mornin 11:15a.m Bangladeshi time. When i entered Uk-London room. I found pink-jasmine in the rum. I thanked sis for welcoming me. But soon i found out 'zindaggi-rocks' slang id of ever-after disturbin pink sis sayin that pink sis is her wife and they are the best couple. Pink sis said that ever is disturbin her in my pvt. So i tried to prevent ever from disturbing pink. But as i kept tryin ever kept on slangin me nuts. He slanged me and also warid.786 and darkslayer_x. Ever threatened pink sis by saying tht he will get me banned. Ever came with his id ever-after and slanged me by ma parents. At my pvt he threatened me sayin tht he will destroy ma career. To avoid slang i called ask-vinay, nokia-5820 and precious pious but there were no effect . So after slangin ever called hs fellow malvadian admin ryvil saying that am slangin in Uk-london. Ryvil with out any warnings and proof came in and kiked me out infront of vinay dada. Pls share us thoughts pls vinay dada. Pink-jasmime. Nokia bro explain. Only u guys can help me out. Was it a fair? Vinay dada pls post the snaps for me its a request. Pink sis pls.
Back to top Go down
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female
Number of posts : 883
Mig33 ID: : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: What should be done with ever-after?What was my fault?   What should be done with ever-after?What was my fault? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 2:02 pm

oh holy crap confused what happen to ever-after? he is looks like a freaky frustrated guy. i know he is extremely wild to catch the attention of our dear pinku but he need to understand that he cant force pinku sistah to liking him. ever-after bro i kindly advise you to please don't ruin your image your individuality being a human by cluttering someone.

calm yourself and stop putting somebody in truoble specially those people who are close and supporting you. i hope you realize for all the things you've done.

your problen can't be solve by adding another problem.
Back to top Go down
Jame1
Jame1

Male
Number of posts : 2971
Mig33 ID: : Jame1
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: What should be done with ever-after?What was my fault?   What should be done with ever-after?What was my fault? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:14 pm

ya i agree with avator after that metter avator also pvt me and say the whole metter and share ever-after's slang/abuse snaps and also agree with you sis camhe and please vinay and pinku share what was happen actually and avator if you got the prove that ever abuse you then please prove it ** jame is totally confused **
Back to top Go down
http://jamelucky7.peperonity.com
Mysterygirl80
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin
Mysterygirl80

Female
Number of posts : 3420
Mig33 ID: : Mysterygirl80

PostSubject: Re: What should be done with ever-after?What was my fault?   What should be done with ever-after?What was my fault? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:02 am

@at gorgeous avator.We cant pleased anyone and things just happened like what you told above.You've done your part,your not guilty as what it is.Let ever realised the misunderstandings if he will.But sad facts and disgusting Sad
Back to top Go down
jesnita

jesnita

Female
Number of posts : 423
Mig33 ID: : jesnita
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: What should be done with ever-after?What was my fault?   What should be done with ever-after?What was my fault? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:05 am

i know ever-after are great slanger before he selected as admin Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://riswan08.peperonity.com
avator301

avator301

Male
Number of posts : 245
Mig33 ID: : avator301

PostSubject: Re: What should be done with ever-after?What was my fault?   What should be done with ever-after?What was my fault? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:39 am

I am happy as lng as i knw i am innocent. Smile
Back to top Go down
pink-jasmine

pink-jasmine

Female
Number of posts : 1220
Mig33 ID: : pink-jasmine
Registration date : 2008-05-07

PostSubject: Re: What should be done with ever-after?What was my fault?   What should be done with ever-after?What was my fault? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:47 am

Well im abit late reply in this topic. hope not too late.

That is really a holy crap that i never ever seen since i use mig scratch . but first of all im really sorry to what happend to bro avator. I did not know he really so mad and inform admin to kicked you. but ryvil should warn before kicked, that is not right to admin rules , i admit.

Come to Ever points, I really dont undestand what in his mind and what he is thinking about.
Well im really no idea and comments about. But Just know that he cant force me in this way.
I suggest Ever stop and calm down. I dont want you become a mad guy or destroy ur reputation bec of me. Be aware !!!

I hope you wont do more Ever please.

What should be done with ever-after?What was my fault? Scr000125

It is private snap, i should not post but I really really..... silent Surprised scratch

Jes sis and everyone please i suggest to close this matter.

@avator your snap i host already but it too small, it cant see clear.
but I whould suggest to deal ur matter in pvt. Feel free to interact me anytime.
Back to top Go down
celeste
Mig33 Admin
Mig33 Admin
celeste

Female
Number of posts : 883
Mig33 ID: : camhe22
Registration date : 2008-05-04

PostSubject: Re: What should be done with ever-after?What was my fault?   What should be done with ever-after?What was my fault? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:07 am

yah try to deal this matter in private. i hope this issue will be cleared soon.

THREAD LOCKED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What should be done with ever-after?What was my fault?   What should be done with ever-after?What was my fault? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What should be done with ever-after?What was my fault?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.my-mig33.com :: General Mig33 Discussion :: Mig33 Users & admin-
Jump to: